剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
-请进 -铐上她
- Welcome. - Cuff her.
你因谋杀凯茜·斯特布勒被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Kathy Stabler.
你儿子被他的养父发现了
Your son got caught by his adoptive father,
然后他就用处理所有
who dealt with him the only way
抢他生意的人的方式解决掉了你儿子
that he deals with anybody who rips him off.
我想帮助你们判理查德·辛纳特拉
I want to help you put Richard Sinatra in a cell
终身监禁
for the rest of his life.
你要起诉纽约警局
You're gonna file a lawsuit against the NYPD?
我们会需要你的支持 阿雅娜
We're gonna need your support, Ayanna.
我知道对你来说情况有点复杂
I realize it's complicated for you.
瑞奇 你带了一个探子进家门
Richie, you brought a rat into our house.
这是你闯的祸 你要自己擦干净屁♥股♥
You made this mess; you're gonna clean it up.
瑞奇
Richie...
这次会面的目的是我们的买♥♥家
The purpose of the meet is for our buyer
购买♥♥一大批非法的新冠病毒防疫物资
to make a large purchase of illegal COVID product.
一旦加密货币开始转帐
As soon as the transfer of crypto-currency,
转到惠特利账上 我们就进去实施抓捕
goes to Wheatley, we get in there, make the bust.
你准备好交易了吗
You ready to make a deal?
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
我得完成上班前的准备了
I've got to finish getting ready for work.
你昨晚熬到很晚
You were up late last night.
对 我在过我的案情摘要
Yeah, I was going over my briefs.
我要做开篇陈词
I'm making the opening statement.
你将会成为起诉纽约警局
Well, you are gonna be
而且还怀胎七月的律师当中
the finest seven-months pregnant lawyer
最棒的那一个
to ever sued the NYPD.
我还在担心你呢
And I was worrying about you.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我们为今天做好准备了 我们准备好了
We're ready for today. We've been ready.
答应我别出事
Promise me.
高压危险
接好了 没问题吧
Cut. We good?
走开一点距离用对话语气
Walk away from me and say something
对我说些什么
in a conversational tone.
如果一切按计划顺利发展
If this goes down like we planned,
-第一轮酒我来请 -没问题
- first round's on me. - Good to go.
我听说你没有吃饭
I heard you're not eating.
这是绝食抗♥议♥
Is this a hunger strike?
这不带政♥治♥目的 我只是不觉得饿
It's not a political act. I just haven't been hungry.
安吉拉 你得吃饭 试着吃点吧
Angela, you need to eat. Please try.
等理查德被关进号♥子再说
I'll eat when Richard's in custody.
你和你的客户准备好达成协议了吗
Are you and your client ready to make a deal yet?
我有些条件
I have some conditions.
喝吧 请自便
Go ahead, help yourself.
我家就是你家
Mi casa es su casa.
-抱歉 我应该等您的 -开玩笑的
- Sorry, I should've waited. - I'm kidding.
喝杯橙汁吧 兄弟
Have a glass of orange juice, my man.
-瑞奇 我给你倒点吧 -理查德
- Richie, can I pour you some? - Richard.
瑞奇这个名字太孩子气
Richie is a boy's name.
我想我们都赞同他已经不再是个小男孩了
I think we can agree that my son's not a boy anymore.
我也这么跟他说 老大 他上道了
Like I told him, boss, he made his bones.
实话说 我之前都不觉得他有这能耐
Honestly, I didn't know he had it in him.
我之前也不知道
Me neither.
爸 我们什么时候和希尔瓦诺会面
Dad, what time are we meeting with Silvano?
我45分钟之后去他旅馆外接他
I'm picking him up in 45 minutes outside his hotel
然后送他去会面地点
and bringing him to the location.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
别担心 只是预防措施
Oh, don't worry, it's just precautionary.
我们正要谈成的这笔交易
We're about to enter into a deal
能让惠特利家族的事业
that will elevate the Wheatley enterprise
在全球范围内影响力升到史无前例的高度
to un unprecedented level of global influence.
所以盯着我们的人
And I expect the level of scrutiny on us
也会相应更多
to increase accordingly.
所以我找了新安保团队 额外保险
So I brought on a new security detail for extra insurance.
这并非贬低你的奉献或效率 埃扎克
It's not to diminish your dedication or effectiveness, Izak,
这两样品质我都会永远珍惜
both of which I'll always cherish.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第一季 第七集
我还在享用我的美式早餐呢
I'm still enjoying my American breakfast.
到时间了
Show time.
我们连上希尔瓦诺的线了
We're live with Silvano.
好吃
Mmm, buono.
我真希望我给他的是块手表而不是助听器
I wish I'd given him a watch instead of a hearing aid.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
他咀嚼声音特别大
He's an extremely loud chewer.
早上好 希尔瓦诺先生
Good morning, Mr. Silvano.
来了 他接头了
Okay, he's made contact.
-就他一个 -你说什么
- Only him. - Mi scusi?
-我们没这么安排 -惠特利先生有令
- This is not how we arranged. - Mr. Wheatley's orders.
这有问题吗
Is there a problem?
不 没问题
No, not a problem.
我要您交出手♥机♥ 惠特
I'm gonna need your phone. Mr. Whe--
我不听从惠特利先生的命令
I don't take orders from Mr. Wheatley.
怎么了 有情况吗
What is it? There a problem?
吉娜·卡佩莱蒂过去18个小时都没来信
Gina Cappelletti hasn't checked in in the last 18 hours.
她一般很准时吗
She's usually pretty good about that?
一直都是
Always.
在开始前 我能跟当事人单独谈谈吗
Can I get a minute with my client before we start?
好 我就在外面等
Yeah. I'll be right outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
因为如果出庭受审
Because there's a very good chance
我们很有可能让罪名不成立
we could beat these charges if we let it go to trial.
我确定
I am.
他杀害了我儿子 埃尔斯沃斯
He murdered my son, Ellsworth.
我知道你相信这点
I understand you believe that.
但这可能是花招吗
But could it be a ploy?
斯特布勒警探不会这么做
Detective Stabler wouldn't do that to me.
他一直都对我如实相告
He was telling me the truth.
你跟这个警探上♥床♥了吗
Did you sleep with this detective?
天啊 这很重要吗
God, does it matter?
对我不重要 但是 这事本身很重要
It doesn't matter to me. But yes, it does matter.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我没和他上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with him.
你爱上他了吗
Are you in love with him?
好了 我们来梳理一下今天所有目标
Okay, we need to hit all of our marks today.
斯鲁特会监控通讯
Sloot will be monitoring comms.
我们的线人埃扎克·贝克尔会把希尔瓦诺
Our CI, Izak Bekher, will deliver Silvano
送到交易地点 也就是乔伊·雷文的仓库
to Joey Raven's warehouse, where the deal is going down.
瓜尔多家族和惠特利家族是合作伙伴
The Guardos and the Wheatleys are partners,
所以那里火力会很强
so there's gonna be a ton of firepower.
就像之前讨论过的 我们监听惠特利
And as we discussed, we're listening for Wheatley
要求希尔瓦诺解决掉所有竞争对手
to ask Silvano to take care of the competition--
无政♥府♥组织 政♥府♥代理人 或吝啬独♥裁♥者
NGOs, government agents, or petty dictators.
比如暗♥杀♥国家首脑那种吗
We're talking about assassinating a head of state.
没错
Yes.
紧急勤务组到位了吗
Is ESU in place?
队长 你和你的团队是否就位
Captain, are you and your team in position?
我是钱布利斯 我们已就位
Chambliss. We're 84.
紧急勤务组就位
ESU is confirmed.
好 最重要的就是
Okay, so the most important thing:
在斯鲁特录到希尔瓦诺给惠特利账户
do not jump until Sloot records the transfer
完成加密货币转账前 不要行动
of crypto-currency from Silvano to Wheatley's account.
大家以我的信♥号♥♥为准
You look to me for the signal.
然后我们进去逮捕他
And we go in and we arrest him.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表