剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
and I don't know why they're giving them away for free.
我只知道这事有点蹊跷
I just know something's weird about it.
女士 您买♥♥的东西
Ma'am, your groceries.
那是给他的
Oh, they're for him.
他的孩子应该吃些好东西
His kid should eat something better than
而不是难吃的中餐外卖♥♥
bad Chinese takeout.
吉娜
Gina.
我带你去我家
So I take you to my spot,
我们吃了烛光晚餐 你却不给我回电
we have a lit night, and you don't hit me back.
你为什么对我这么冷淡
Why you gotta do me so cold?
对 那晚很愉快
Uh, yeah‐‐we had a fun night,
但我有男人 记得吗
but I've got a guy, remember?
他很不喜欢分享
And he's not really into sharing.
我也是
Neither am I.
你真好 瑞奇
You're so sweet, Richie.
我也很喜欢你 但是
And I really like you, but...
乔伊很危险
Joey is dangerous.
吉娜 你值得冒险 好吗
Gina, you're worth the risk, all right?
我愿意承担
I'll take it.
别这样
Come on.
我明晚会早下班
I get off early tomorrow night.
你应该过来 我们去其他地方
You should come by. We'll go someplace.
不如你别担心你男友了
How about you don't worry about the boyfriend?
什么男友
What boyfriend?
欢迎 各位
All right, welcome, everyone.
想象一下口罩下
Imagining a lot of smiling faces
是无数笑脸 好吗
underneath those masks. All right?
很高兴看到社区里
Well, great to see so many beautiful faces
这些友善的面孔
from the community here.
你一会要发言吗
Hey. Are you planning to speak?
对 我要介绍爸爸 怎么了
Yeah, I'm introducing Dad. Why?
洋洋得意的事留给他吧 亲爱的
Oh, let him do the preening, honey.
你不是这么低俗的人
You're classier than that.
妈妈 我们要回馈社区
Mom, we're giving back to the community.
我们在做很好的事
We're doing something really, really good.
你为什么要看不起
Why are you belittling that?
他在利用你
He's using you,
相信我
trust me.
-好了 妈 -黛娜
‐ Okay, Mom. ‐ Dana‐‐
我想稍微说几句
Would like to say a few words to you all.
下午好 各位
Good afternoon, everyone.
非常感谢各位能加入我们
Thank you so much for taking part in our effort
在抵抗疫情中带来平等
to bring equity to the fight against this pandemic.
今天 惠特利基金会要捐赠
Today, the Wheatley Foundation is donating
一万剂疫苗给这个社区
10,000 vaccines to this community.
这要感谢本基金会
And that is from the generosity
主席的慷慨
of our foundation's chairman,
更重要的是 他还是我父亲
and more importantly, my dad,
理查德·惠特利先生
Mr. Richard Wheatley.
黛娜·惠特利 各位
Dana Wheatley, everyone.
她很了不起吧
Isn't she something?
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我妻子琵拉和我能站在这里
My wife Pilar and I are humbled and grateful
提供政♥府♥无法提供的疫苗
to be in a position to provide
我们倍感谦逊和感激
what the government couldn't provide.
惠特利基金会在做他们无法做到的事
The Wheatley Foundation is doing what they couldn't.
试着让你的女儿远离他
Try and get your daughter away from him
除非你也想让她被捕
unless you want her arrested as well.
好了 我们让这个活动停下吧
All right, let's shut this down.
收到 我们进去了
Copy that. We're going in.
走
Let's go.
这意味着今天 大家都能注射疫苗
That means today, everyone gets a shot in the arm.
她真的什么事都要掺一脚吗
Does she really have to come to everything?
恭喜 琵拉 理查德
Congratulations, Pilar, Richard.
非常棒
That was amazing.
我很抱歉 我能道歉吗
I'm so sorry. Can I apologize?
你能跟我走吗
Will you come with me, please?
各位 惠特利基金会
Folks, the Wheatley Foundation
在分发食物和健康包给大家
is handing out gift bags of food and healthy provisions
可以带给你们的家人
to take home to your families.
各位确保今晚离开前拿上自己的那份
Make sure you get yours before you leave tonight.
你知道我的名字了吗
You know my name yet?
检查疫苗瓶
Check the vials.
-纽约警♥察♥ -你有搜查令吗 先生
‐ NYPD. ‐ You have a warrant, sir?
猜猜我们为什么在这
Guess why we're here.
我想是为了非法关闭
I imagine it's to apologize for trying
我的服务器农场而道歉吧
to illegally shut down my server farm.
没人要关闭你的数据中心
Nobody's shutting down your data center.
除非我们抓到你在用它干非法的勾当
Until we catch you doing something illegal with it.
我们在这是因为接到了报告
We're here because we got a report
说这些疫苗是非法获得的
that the vaccines were obtained illegally.
听上去像假新闻
Sounds like fake news to me.
所以你不介意我们检查序列号♥
So you don't mind if we check the lot numbers,
看是否去被窃疫苗相符吗
and match them up against the stolen ones?
请自便 但麻烦快点
Be my guest, but make it quick.
你让这些好人紧张了
You're making these good people nervous.
警长
Sergeant,
序列号♥不符
the numbers don't match.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
一个都不符合
Not a one of them.
你需要许可证才能使用社区中心
You'd need a permit to use this community center
做公共疫苗注射点
as a public vaccination site.
申请至少需要十天
It takes at least ten days.
市长亲自免去了等待期
The mayor personally waived the waiting period.
他非常感激
He couldn't have been more grateful
我在这做的事
about what I'm doing here.
希望不太痛
Hope it doesn't hurt too much.
我是说你的脸
Your face, that is.
无需担心 女士们先生们
Nothing to worry about, ladies and gentlemen.
警♥察♥只是在尽义务
The police are just doing their jobs.
我们给他们鼓鼓掌
Let's give them a hand.
别忘了离开前注射疫苗
And don't forget to get vaccinated before you leave.
我请客
My treat.
莫拉莱斯 我一会要谈话的男人
Morales, the gentleman I'm about to talk to‐‐
找出关于他的一切信息
find out everything you can about him.
收到
Copy that.
新冠病毒疫苗注射
以色列人 对吧
Israeli, huh?
你的口音 以色列吧
Your accent? Israeli?
那是武器吗
Is that a concealed weapon?
沙漠之鹰
Desert Eagle?
我知道特种部队的人
I know a couple Special Forces guys
喜欢用这种枪
that just love this weapon.
我有持枪证
I have a permit.
是吗
Do you?
市里的还是州的
City or state?
你听说公园长椅这种东西吗
You ever heard of a park bench?
我得出汗排毒
Gotta sweat out the toxins.
我很确定让今晚年轻的惠特利上钩了
Pretty sure I got the young Wheatley on the hook for tonight.
-很确定 -他会去的
‐ Pretty sure? ‐ He'll be there.
很好 我们也会
Good. So will we,
只要你给我们信♥号♥♥
soon as you flag us.
如果你的目标不出现呢
What if your target doesn't show?
瑞奇和乔伊会打起来
Richie and Joey get into it,
瑞奇的爸爸会派人来保护他
Richie's daddy will send protection.
这事要动真格了 你准备好了吗
This is about to get real. You ready?
我一直准备好了
I'm always ready.
惠特利家有个酒窖
Wheatley has a wine cellar in his house
他在那打私人电♥话♥和开私人会议
where he does his private phone calls and meetings.
我需要在那放监听器
I need a bug in there.
你有执行令吗
You got a warrant?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表