剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Can I admit something to you?
当然
Of course.
你让我害怕 埃利奥特·斯特布勒
You terrify me, Elliot Stabler.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你这么突然地闯入我的生活
How you fell into my life so suddenly,
这些情况 我的感受...
the circumstances, the things I feel...
我没准备好迎接你的到来
I wasn't prepared for you.
那你准备好迎接我了吗 宝贝
Were you prepared for me, baby?
理查德
Richard.
-你在这干什么 -不不
- What are you doing here? - No, no, no.
问题应该是 他在这干什么
The question is, what is he doing here?
你想跟我的前妻上♥床♥吗
Are you trying to get into my ex‐wife's pants?
如果是 我不会怪你
If you are, I wouldn't blame you.
她相当迷人
She's fine as hell.
但这不是你围着她转的真正原因 对吧
But that's not really why you've been dogging her, is it?
理查德 快走
Richard, get out.
我今天早些时候在康特波斯找到了这个
I found this at Contrapos earlier today.
他肯定没有在你办公室或公♥寓♥放这些吧
Sure he hasn't planted one in your office or your apartment,
趁他昨晚在的时候
where he was last night?
听起来我在你屁♥股♥里也放了一个
Sounds like I planted one up your ass too.
你想冲我来吗
You want to come at me?
冲我来
Come at me.
但你别再靠近我家人
But don't you ever go near my family again.
我很感谢你们跟我坐下谈谈
I really appreciate y'all sitting down with me.
这会让我陷入进退两难的位置
This is gonna put me in a really tough position.
我打扰了吗
Am I interrupting?
斯特布勒警探 我是特伦斯·布莱恩特
Detective Stabler. Terrance Bryant.
我认识 布鲁克林区主席
Yes, sir. The Brooklyn Borough president.
局长 加兰德副局长
Chief of Detectives, Deputy Chief Garland.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
对 我刚告诉他们
Yeah, I was just telling them
你知道我妻子外甥的事
that you know about my wife's nephew.
我们很高兴阿雅娜在这方面信任你
We're glad Ayanna trusted you with that.
这意味着我们也会信任你
It means we're gonna trust you.
这位女士对我们意义重大 我们信任他
This lady means a lot to us. We believe in her.
但这个诉讼会让她
But this lawsuit's gonna put her
处在非常难堪的焦点下
in a very uncomfortable spotlight.
没错 的确如此
Yes, sir. It certainly is.
她唯一能熬过这次的方法
The only way she survives it is
是特遣队必须完成最初的使命
the task force needs to accomplish what it was set up to do.
这任务现在落在你们两人肩上了
It's on both of you now.
拿下理查德·惠特利
Take Richard Wheatley down,
这就算完成任务
you'll have done your jobs.
如果做不到 她的职业生涯就完了
Failure to do so, her career is over.
纽约警♥察♥局 情报组
这是...
Is this‐‐
纵火爆♥炸♥组重建的自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
Arson and Explosion reconstructed the pipe bomb
用来袭击你的租赁车的
that was used on your rental car.
这些是什么痕迹
What are the markings here?
看起来像蚀刻
They look like etchings.
虎钳印 是在组装时在两端
Vise marks from the pressure applied at either end
施压后造成的
when it was being assembled.
就像弹道一样
The same concept as Ballistics.
是萨沙·伦斯基吗
Sasha Lenski?
我们在他家没找到虎钳
We didn't find a vise at his place,
我们在他工作的汽车店找到的两个
and the two we found at the auto shop
与炸♥弹♥上的痕迹不符合
where he worked didn't match.
太复杂了 伦斯基不可能造的了
Too sophisticated. There's no way Lenski built this bomb.
我同意
Agreed.
我说过如果我们
I told you I'd let you know
发现有用的消息会告诉你
when we found anything meaningful.
关告诉我们的谋杀案
That the homicide Kwan told us about?
这个是教堂街的
This is the one on Church.
沃什伯恩负责贝德福大道
Washburn has Bedford Avenue.
莫拉莱斯负责福斯特街
Morales has Foster.
有共同点吗
Common denominators?
多人死亡 都有吸毒史
Well, multiple DOAs, all with drug records.
你也能看到 多处枪伤
And as you can see, multiple gunshot wounds.
三个地方的门锁都被强行撬开
The door was also busted off the hinges in all three.
他们找到了毒品了吗
They find any drugs?
公♥寓♥被洗劫一空
Apartments were ransacked,
但财产列表上没显示任何毒品
but no drugs listed on any of these property vouchers.
-警长 -嗯
- Sarge? - Yeah.
我早上见莫尼格了
I met with Moennig this morning.
-说了什么 -他叫我去的
- About? - Well, he called me in.
纵火爆♥炸♥组重建了杀死凯茜的自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
A&E reconstructed the pipe bomb that killed Kathy.
上面有独特的痕迹
There were these unique markings on it
是由虎钳造成的
that came from a vise.
找到虎钳 就找到制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的人
Find the vise, find who made the bomb.
-对 -谢谢你让我知道
- Yeah. - Thanks for letting me know.
我只想确保
I just want to make sure
-我们之间信息共享 -对
- that everything between us is above board. - Yeah.
婕特 我需要你查找两年前的
Jet, I need you to find credit card receipts
信♥用♥卡♥收据
dating back a couple years,
五金商店的购物记录
purchases from hardware stores,
自♥制♥商店 金属商店
DIY stores, metal shops.
-谁的 -埃扎克·贝克尔
- For? - Izak Bekher.
你真懂我的心
You read my mind.
我还想感谢你在这事上支持我
I also want to say that I appreciate you having my back on this.
嗯 当到了局势逆转的时候
Yeah. Well, when the time comes and the tables turn,
我希望你能支持我
I hope you'll have mine.
找到线索了
We got something.
案件管理系统里面的资料
I got a DD5,
说住在犯罪现场正上方的
says that the tenant in the apartment
公♥寓♥的租户说在门被砸开前
directly above the scene claims she heard "police"
听到有人♥大♥喊"警♥察♥"
right before the door smashed in.
福斯特街也一样 八楼♥盘♥查
Same on Foster. Canvass of eighth floor.
8D公♥寓♥的租户说
Occupant of apartment 8D
他先听到有人♥大♥喊"警♥察♥"
states he heard shouts of "police,"
然后门被砸开
then a door smashing.
那些警♥察♥是惠特利的手下假扮成警♥察♥
Those police were Wheatley's guys dressed up as cops.
法兰西斯路易斯大道
Francis Lewis Boulevard.
他一说这地方我就觉得自己知道
I knew I recognized it when it came out of his mouth.
法兰西斯路易斯大道
Francis Lewis Boulevard.
那是拉斐克·惠特利被杀的地方
It's where Rafiq Wheatley was murdered.
他们在公♥寓♥里找到了什么
What did they find in the apartment?
"大量药片
"Multiple pills.
成分未知"
Composition unknown."
不如去你问问物业管理办公室
Why don't you take a ride down to the property clerk's office?
谢谢
Thank you.
证据
魔力紫
你昨晚没必要跟踪理查德的车
You didn't have to tail Richard's car
并跟着我回家
and follow me home last night.
我想确保你没事
I wanted to make sure you were all right.
我坐进他的车自有我的道理
Well, I got into his car of my own accord
为了结束他的小小闹剧
to put an end to his little performance piece.
让他知道他的意思表达到了
Let him know that he made his point.
你今天很沉重 警探
You're heavy today, Detective.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
-"警探" -对
- "Detective"? - Yeah.
有东西不一样
Something's different.
现在 你感觉更像"警探"
And right now, you feel more like "Detective"
而不是"埃利奥特"
than "Elliot."
我处在一个我不希望的状态
I'm a place I don't want to be.
跟我吗
With me?
这个状况现在不能发生
What this is cannot happen right now.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- And what is this? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
那么
Then...
不如我们就让其
why don't we just let it be
成为你所需要的状态吧
whatever you need it to be right now?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表