剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你看到 你看到他们的手了吗
Did you see, um, did you see their hands?
你看到他们皮肤的颜色了吗
Did you see the color of their skin?
没有吗 那他们的衣服呢
No? What about their clothes?
你看到他们穿了什么吗
Did you see what they were wearing?
是的
Yes.
能告诉我你看到什么吗
Can you tell me what you saw?
亲爱的 我知道你很害怕
Hey, sweetheart. I know you're scared.
没关系 这很正常
And that's okay. That's totally normal.
但你现在已经非常 非常勇敢了
But you're being really, really brave right now.
我真的很为你骄傲
And I'm so proud of you.
亲爱的 可以告诉我你看到什么吗
Sweetheart, can you tell me what you saw?
你指的是他的警徽吗
Are you pointing to his badge?
警♥察♥吗 吉安娜 那些坏人是警♥察♥
Police, Giana? The bad people were police?
好的
Okay.
做得很棒 亲爱的
Great job, sweetheart.
你确实和大象一样记忆力超群
You do have a memory like an elephant.
好了 我刚和中♥央♥分局
Okay, I just checked in with Central
以及布鲁克林所有分局了解过了
and every precinct in Brooklyn.
今天受害人所在的
There was no police activity
夫拉特布♥什♥大道公♥寓♥没有任何警方活动
at the victim's Flatbush Avenue apartment today.
没有警方通讯
No radio runs?
除了现在这个案子之外没有
There was nothing aside from the current.
也没有待执行的搜查令
There was no warrants to be executed.
没有任何警方活动和那个地址有关
There's nothing connected to that address.
没有记录在案的 可不能排除黑警
Well, nothing recorded. Doesn't rule out corrupt cops.
我们需要关于K叔叔的线索
Hey, we need a lead on this Uncle K.
很显然 现场还有第四个人
Apparently, there was a fourth crew member.
好吧 我得走了
All right, I got to roll.
有什么进展联♥系♥我
Hit me up if you get anything.
-见到你很高兴 队长 -保重 阿雅娜
- Good to see you, Captain. - Take care, Ayanna.
弹道组确认夫拉特布♥什♥
Ballistics confirms that one of the vic's guns
其中一个遇害者的枪
from the Flatbush apartment
与杀死菲利克斯·廷加的弹道匹配
matches the bullet that killed Felix Tinga.
但从你SUV上取到的子弹样本
But there were no matches to the bullets
暂时没有找到匹配
that were recovered from your SUV.
那个开枪人是谁
So who was that shooter?
-K叔叔 -K叔叔
- Uncle K. - Uncle K.
你好 我能拿一下女洗手间的钥匙吗
Hi. Can I get the key to the ladies' room?
有人已经拿走了
Someone's already using it.
你这有什么消息
What do you got?
夫拉特布♥什♥的三重凶杀案
The triple homicide on Flatbush.
-怎么了 -你目前从什么角度调查
- What about it? - What angle are you working?
公♥寓♥里有一个小女孩
There was a little girl found in the apartment.
说是警♥察♥干的
Said it was the cops.
对 他们扮成警♥察♥
Yeah, they were dressed as cops.
但我很确定他们并不真是警♥察♥
But I was pretty sure they were not cops.
-你... -当时我在场
- You were... - I was there.
等等
Wait.
你在那做什么
What the hell were you doing
惠特利今早出现在我公♥寓♥
Wheatley showed up at my apartment this morning,
目的本来是结束他对我的安全审查
supposedly to finish his little security check on me.
然后坚持要送我上班
And he insisted on driving me to work.
途中他绕了个道
So on the way, he had to make a detour.
到那里后 我看到外面有些穿警服的人
So we roll up, I see these uniforms outside,
他们看起来非常可疑
and they look very sketchy to me.
然后惠特利把我留在车里 自己走进去了
And then Wheatley leaves me in the car, he goes inside.
过了几秒 那些警♥察♥也进去了
A few seconds later, the cops go in.
接下去我只听到砰砰砰的枪声
The next thing I know, pop, pop, pop.
那个匿名报♥警♥电♥话♥是你打的
You were the one that made the anonymous 911 call.
我当时只希望几个街区外就有警车待命
I was just hoping there was a car a few blocks away,
因为我进去了 但只往上走了没几步
'cause I went inside, but I only got a couple steps up.
你能证明当时惠特里就在那间公♥寓♥里吗
Can you place Wheatley at the apartment?
我没看见他离开公♥寓♥ 抱歉
I didn't see him come out. I'm sorry.
不 不必抱歉
Nah, don't be sorry.
你光是进去就已经很危险了
You took a risk just going inside.
公♥寓♥里有个小姑娘吗
There was a little girl in the apartment?
对 是仙人跳团伙里
Yeah, a daughter of one of the girls
一个姑娘的女儿
from the Trick Roll Crew.
她说她在那里等她叔叔
She said she was waiting for her uncle
给她买♥♥开心乐园餐
to bring her a Happy Meal.
我看见过那人 他当时正在上楼梯
I saw that dude. He was coming up the steps,
他听到枪声后马上逃走了
and then he booked when he heard shots.
他脖子上有一个很可怕的纹身
He had this crazy, crazy neck tattoo.
像蜘蛛网一样
It was like a spiderweb.
-你们抓到他了吗 -我们在找
- Is he in the wind? ‐ We're looking for him.
干得漂亮
Good work.
站住 喂
Stop! Hey!
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥ 别跑
Police! Stop!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop right there!
休想逃跑
No, you don't!
-控制住他 -不许动
- Hold him down. - Don't move.
你最好告诉我们同伙的名字
You better name names.
你们想知道什么我都可以说
I'll tell you what you want to know.
这么说吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
我从没听说过快餐可以救人命
I've never heard of fast food saving a guy's life.
吉安娜还好吗
Is Giana okay?
你怎么能带你六岁的外甥女
How do you take your six‐year‐old niece
去一间堆满了毒品和枪♥械♥的公♥寓♥
to an apartment filled with drugs and guns
然后叫她在浴室里玩一会儿
and tell her to hang out in the bathroom
等你回来
while you step out?
怎么能
How?
好了 我们聊聊毒品的事吧
Okay, let's talk about the drugs.
你和你的人贩卖♥♥魔力紫多久了
How long were you and your crew knocking off Purple Magic?
大概半年了
Maybe six months.
我从一开始就不同意 但被否决了
I was against it from the jump, but I got overruled.
是吗 你为什么不同意
Is that so? Why were you against it?
除了你很聪明这个原因以外
Other than the fact that you're so smart?
大家都知道
Word was out.
不能打魔力紫的主意
You don't step on Purple Magic.
但猫仔和其他人说报酬太丰厚
But Gato and the others said the money was too good.
我说多少钱都不值得
I said wasn't no amount of money worth it.
为什么
Because why?
他迟早会像除掉其他人一样来除掉我们
It was just a matter of time before he did us like the others.
"他"是谁
He who?
给我个名字
Give me a name.
我不知道什么名字
I don't have no names.
我只知道谁打魔力紫的主意
All I know is if you step on Purple Magic,
他就干掉谁 你就彻底消失了
he takes you out. You gone.
好 你说你有同伙
Okay, so there were other crews.
哪些同伙 关
What others, Kwan?
教堂街那里那些
Crew over on Church.
贝德福大道那里的四个人
Those four guys on Bedford.
我也不知道 还有富尔顿街 我记得
I don't know. Fulton, I think?
还有个人在法兰西斯路易斯大道那里
And another one on Francis Lewis Boulevard.
法兰西斯路易斯大道 谁在那边
Francis Lewis Boulevard. Which one was that?
我不知道具体是谁
I don't know which was which,
但不管是谁 他现在都死翘了
but whoever this dude is is stone‐cold.
你是说有警♥察♥突袭 上门扫射吗
You mean like rolling up on a cop car and unloading into it?
那种死翘吗
That kind of stone‐cold?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你的枪知道
Your gun does.
我们从你公♥寓♥里找到的 关
We recovered it from your apartment, Kwan.
弹道测试不会说谎
Ballistics don't lie.
共谋贩卖♥♥管制毒品
Conspiracy to sell a controlled substance,
持有武器
possession of a weapon,
谋杀两名警♥察♥未遂
attempted murder on two police officers.
你就继续不说吧
Yeah, you just hang tight.
我想让你见见一个人
There's someone else I want you to meet.
我知道你认得你姐姐
I know you know your sister.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表