剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the organized crime control bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
把手举起来
Hands where we can see them!
他的手毁了
His hand is crushed.
每根骨头都被碾碎了
Every bone in his hand.
这位是我妻子 丹妮诗
This is my wife, Denise.
你外甥记下名字或者警号♥了吗
Did your nephew get any names or shield numbers?
这诉讼会让她处在非常难堪的位置
This lawsuit's gonna put her in an uncomfortable spot.
我正在寻找那个
I am hunting the person who is
对我妻子之死负责
responsible for killing my wife
和夺走你儿子性命的人
and taking your son away from you.
这是我们相遇的原因
That is what brought us together.
只有你能理解这点
You're the only person who would understand.
如果你想的话 你可以留下来
You can stay, if you want.
你感觉内疚
You feel guilty.
这段时间我有很多感受
I feel a lot of things these days.
我不会允许这些情绪
I am not gonna allow these emotions
使我偏离自己的任务
to derail me from my mission.
你想冲我来 那就冲我来
You want to come at me? Come at me.
但你别再靠近我家人
But don't you ever go near my family.
为什么惠特利要我妻子死
Why would Wheatley want my wife dead?
-为什么 -下令的不是他
- Why? ‐ He didn't give the order.
是安吉拉·惠特利
Angela Wheatley did.
在这段艰辛的日子里
In these troubled times,
让我们重温主的教诲
let us recall the teachings
罗马书12章19节
of our Lord in Romans 12:19.
不要以恶报恶
Recompense to no man evil for evil.
若是能行 总要尽力
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you,
与众人和睦
live peaceably among all men.
亲爱的弟兄 不要自己伸冤
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves,
宁可让步 听凭主怒
but rather give peace unto wrath.
因为经上记着 主说 伸冤在我
For it is written, Vengeance is mine.
你不可为恶所胜
Be not overcome by evil,
反要以善胜恶
but overcome evil with good.
只是我告诉你们
But I say unto you,
要爱你们的仇敌
love your enemies.
对诅咒你的人祝福
Bless them that curse you.
对憎恨你的人行善
Do good to them that hate you and pray for them
对逼迫和利用你的人祈祷
that despitefully use you and persecute you.
各位请起
Now please stand.
平安地去吧
Go in peace.
去爱和侍奉主
To love and to serve the Lord.
以圣父
In the name of the Father,
圣子 圣灵之名
the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
我们走吧
Let's go.
如果还有需要就告诉我们 女士
Let us know if you need anything else, ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎
Welcome.
铐上她
Cuff her.
安吉拉·惠特利
Angela Wheatley,
你因谋杀凯茜·斯特布勒被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Kathy Stabler.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
如果你放弃这一权利
If you give up that right, anything you say
你的每一句话都可能作为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 法♥院♥将免费指派
If you can't afford one, one will be provided for you.
你是否已经明白
Do you understand the rights
我向你宣读的上述权利
that I have just read to you?
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第一季 第六集
我们来都来了 有什么情况
Okay, so we're here. Now what?
你会谢我的
You're going to thank me.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
惠特利正在拓展
Wheatley is expanding his relationship
他和乔伊·雷文帮派的关系
with Joey Raven's crew,
让他们参与一笔在他看来
bringing them in on a big new piece of business
足以改变格局的最新大生意
that he is convinced is gonna be a game changer.
感谢埃扎克
Kudos to Izak,
但你的安全团队应该在他之前
but your security team should have found that bug
-就发现这个 -爸 我在办这事了
- before he did. ‐ Dad, I'm all over it.
我会找个新团队来
I'm bringing in a new crew.
很好 让他们搜查整座房♥子
Good. Have them search the house.
如果康特波斯我的办公室都被装了窃听器
If there was a bug in my office at Contrapos,
那我们必须假设这里也有漏洞
we have to assume that the house has been breached too.
爸 如果雷文再找我麻烦
Dad, if Raven comes at me again in there,
拜托你能让我来应付吗
can you just please let me handle it?
瑞奇 这事已经解决了
Richie, it's already been handled.
这帮意大利佬终于不再小巷子里手递手地
No more back‐alley hand‐offs with duffle bags
交换装满现钞的行李袋了 抱歉
full of cash for these goombahs. Excuse me.
该叫你们守财奴
Gavones.
一切都是线上操作
Everything is online,
数据加密 无法追踪
encrypted, and untraceable.
我放过他只是因为
I only let him get away with that because,
他们组织的现金流从来没有更
well, their organization's cash flow's never been more...
用你的话怎么说来着 优化
what's your word? Optimized?
先生们 黛娜是这方面的负责人
Gentlemen, Dana is your point person.
如果你们有什么问题 想要升级
If you have any issues, wanna upgrade,
或者是添加新功能
or add any new capabilities,
找她就行
reach out to her.
她是整个房♥间里最聪明的人 来这边
She's the smartest person in the room. Come here.
你跟你的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友谈过吗
Have you spoken to your Russian friend?
我通过中间人进行了接触
I made contact through an intermediary.
我们明天早上谈
We're talking tomorrow morning.
我希望能有人点拨一下
I'm buying me a gun
这样我就能简洁地给他解释
so I can explain it to him simply.
一年之后 新冠疫情
A year from now, the COVID pandemic will
就差不多到头了
have run its course and things will be
一切都会慢慢重回正常 但现在
getting back to normal, but right now,
至少在接下来的九到十个月里
at least for the next nine to ten months,
全世界只有很小一部分人能获取疫苗
only a fraction of the world will have access to a vaccine.
富国控制着90%的疫苗供应
Rich countries control 90% of the supply
而第三世界
and the third world‐‐
抱歉 发展中世界
excuse me, the developing world‐‐
极想分到一部分疫苗
is desperate to get a share.
我们能赚取数以十亿计的美元
We have a very small window
但时间窗口很短暂
to make billions of dollars.
这足够简洁了吗
Is that simple enough for you?
她请律师了吗
She ask for a lawyer?
其实她要求和你谈话
Actually, she asked to talk to you.
她下令杀害了我妻子
She ordered the murder of my wife.
对她我没什么可说的
I have nothing to say to her.
行吧
Okay.
所以你想给
So you want to
队里其他人介绍一下惠特利的新朋友吗
brief the team about Wheatley's new friend?
小子们 都过来
Yep, kids! Gather around.
警长和我要给你们介绍一个人
Sergeant and I want to introduce you to someone.
好
All right.
来认识一下斯特潘·科马罗夫
Meet Stepan Komarov.
看起来真是个乖宝宝
Looks like a real sweetheart.
这些纹身是律贼的象征
Yeah, those tattoos are the mark of the vory.
俄语意思是"服从盗贼法律的罪犯"
That is Russian for "Thieves in law."
我也没问什么意思
Didn't ask.
科马罗夫是布莱顿海滩黑♥手♥党♥的一员
Komarov is Brighton Beach mafia.
他的老巢在布鲁克林 但把手伸到国外
He's based in Brooklyn, but he has international reach.
军♥火♥贩子
Arms dealer.
惠特利想利用他
Wheatley wants to use him to peddle
在发展中国家到处兜售新冠疫苗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表