剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
那你认识这些人吗
How about these others?
要帮忙吗
You need a little help?
派珀
Piper.
德斯皮娜
Despina.
还有菲利克斯·廷加
And Felix Tinga.
你给他们的仙人跳抢劫
How long were you supplying drugs
提供毒品有多久了
for their trick roll scheme?
大概两年前洁徳找到我
Jade came to me maybe two years ago.
说菲利克斯有个主意劫富
Said Felix had an idea to roll rich guys
让他们嗑药 然后仙人跳抢他们的钱
by drugging them and ripping them off.
他手里有妓♥女♥ 就差些毒品
He had the girls, just needed the drugs.
那你给他们提供了什么毒品
And what were you supplying them with?
那时候吗 海♥洛♥因♥
Back then? Heroin.
兑了芬太尼
Cut with fentanyl.
好
Yeah.
这人呢
What about him?
他叫西蒙
His name was Simon.
-我不认识他 -我认识
- I don't know him‐‐ - I do.
他是我弟弟
He was my brother.
他死了
He's dead.
死于过量海♥洛♥因♥和芬太尼
He overdosed of heroin and fentanyl...
就是你给你姐姐的那个
That you gave your sister.
看着他 别看别的地方
Look at him. Don't look away.
看着他
Look at him.
没错
That's right.
你知道我心心念念的是什么吗
You know what I hope and pray?
我要你可悲的余生里
That the thought of him haunts you
永远忘不掉他
for the rest of your pathetic life.
丽芙 丽芙
Liv. Liv.
我过去年两
I spent the last two years
都以为西蒙是自作自受
thinking Simon did this to himself.
他的毒瘾最后胜过了他的意志
Like somehow his addiction caught up with him.
他不该这样死去
He didn't deserve it.
任何人都不该 我只是很抱歉
I mean, nobody deserves it. I'm just‐‐I'm sorry.
至少你现在知道真♥相♥了
So now you know the truth.
你可以放手了
And you can let it go.
凯茜的案子你听说什么了吗
Have you heard anything about Kathy's case?
莫尼格什么都不让我知道
Moennig's keeping me in the dark.
他让我不要插手 所以
He told me to just stay away from it, so...
我不喜欢 但我也不管了
I don't like it, but I'm staying away.
你看起来好多了
Well, you seem better.
是吗
Do I?
谢谢 我...
Thanks. I...
其实困惑的很
Actually confused as hell.
关于很多事情
About so many things.
反正你气色不错
Well, you look better.
无论你在干什么
So whatever it is you're doing,
继续吧
keep doing it.
婕特 我需要你查看一些凶案卷宗
Jet, I need you to dig into some homicide files.
教堂街
One on Church,
贝德福大道
one on Bedford,
和福斯特街
one on Foster.
多个受害者 与毒品有关
Multiple vics. Drug‐related.
关提到的那几个地方
The cases Kwan referenced.
-一切都好吗 -嗯
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
上头听说了丹妮诗外甥的事
Upstairs heard about Denise's nephew.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
如果变成麻烦我会让你知道
I'll let you know if it becomes a problem.
惠特利和贝克尔在他的办公室
I have Wheatley in his office with Bekher.
开始了 该是贝克尔回报我们的时候了
Here we go. Time for Bekher to deliver.
文斯·韦斯是很优秀的律师
Vince Weiss is an excellent attorney.
他会照顾好你
He'll take care of you.
你下次上庭是几号♥
When's your next court date?
他们要动用大陪审团吗
Are they presenting to the grand jury?
我相信你不会上庭作证
I trust you're not testifying.
傻瓜才会这么干
That's a sucker's bet.
你只会创造一个
All you're doing is creating a‐‐
让他们在之后♥庭♥审中能用来交叉问询你的记录
a record for them to cross‐examine you at a later trial.
我是在自言自语吗 埃扎克
Am I talking to myself here, Izak?
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
什么 我们失去信♥号♥♥了吗
What? Did we lose connection?
不 还连着
No, we're still up.
现在失去信♥号♥♥了
Now we've lost the connection.
东西不可能没电了
No way is it dead.
失去信♥号♥♥
那设备的电量还能支撑很久呢
We have way more battery life on that thing.
不是电池问题
It's not the battery.
是被拆了
It's been disabled.
贝克尔在耍我们
Bekher's playing us.
你拆掉的是我放置在惠特利办公室的监听器
That was my bug you stepped on in Wheatley's office.
-警探 放松 -你不...
- Detective, relax. - Don't you...
现在不是让我放松的好时机
Now is a bad time to tell me that;
那是我的监听器
that was my bug.
我的工作就是找到监听器
It's my job to find those things.
我这样告诉了老板 好让他重新信任我
I told the boss so he would start to trust me again.
是吗 那不如你现在就告诉我些信息
Yeah? So why don't you tell me something right now
好让我再信任你
so I can trust you again?
夫拉特布♥什♥大道的三重凶杀案
The triple homicide on Flatbush?
在偷偷做魔力紫的那伙人
The crew slinging bogus Purple Magic?
怎么了
What about it?
通常来说 下手的人是我
Normally, that would've been mine.
我会组织进行暗♥杀♥
I would've organized it and executed it.
-但他用了别人 -是吗 谁
- But he used someone else. - Yeah? Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
找到那个监听器 是我的工作
Finding the bug, which is part of my job,
我希望这能让他再次信任我
I hope it will get him trusting me again.
我只需要你有点耐心
I need you to be a little patient.
不 天生不会耐心 我想要结果
No, not part of my DNA. I want results.
你给我一点能用的消息
Now you get me something I can use,
不然协议作罢 你继续回监狱
or this deal is off and you're going back.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
Go.
干得好
Well done.
真厉害
All right, way to go.
大家都出去吧
Everyone out.
谢谢 祝本周过得愉快
Thank you. Have a beautiful week.
玛雅 你真厉害
Maya, that was amazing.
很不错啊
That was impressive.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
她有个很优秀的老师
She's got an excellent teacher.
没错
Yeah, she does.
我...
I...
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
那就好 因为我解释不了
Well, that's good, 'cause I can't.
我不知道昨晚那人是谁
I don't know who that was last night.
看起来像你
Well, he kind of looked like you.
我不该去你家
I had no business being there.
我不确定自己希望听到这个
I'm not sure if that's what I was hoping to hear.
如果我不希望你这么做 事情也不会发生
It wouldn't have happened if I hadn't have wanted you to.
我不好相处 我能管好自己
I'm not easy, and I can handle myself.
我知道
I know.
你感觉内疚
You feel guilty.
这些日子我有很多感受
I feel a lot of things these days.
你还在哀悼
Well, you're still grieving.
所以是这样吗
Is that what this is? Mutual grieving?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
至少我不是
At least not for me.
我能送你回家吗
Can I offer you a lift home?
我觉得还是走回去吧
I think I'm gonna walk for a little bit.
冷空气对我有好处
The cold air will do me good.
我能向你坦白些事吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表