剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
COVID vaccines over the developing world,
就像他贩卖♥♥炸♥弹♥和枪♥支♥那样
just like he sells bombs and guns.
因为我们在国内把他逼的很紧
So we made it so hot for him here,
所以他准备去国外搞事情
he's taking it overseas.
好吧 但他如何
Yeah, but how does he make bank
从一堆破产国家赚到钱
in a bunch of bankrupt countries?
压榨政♥府♥机构
By squeezing out government agencies.
非政♥府♥组织 无所不用其极
NGOs. Any way he can.
好了 现在是这样
All right, so here's the deal.
我们有很多理查德·惠特利的证据
We have a pile of evidence on Richard Wheatley,
但都是很容易被毁掉的那种
but all of it is one step removed,
所以很可能他和他的律师
so it's highly probable that he and his lawyers
能想出办法蒙混过关
are gonna find a way to slither out of it.
这就是我们抓他现行的机会
This is our chance to catch him in the act.
我们准备把他筹划这次交易的过程
Are we gonna try and get him on tape
现场监听并录音吗
actually planning this deal?
不 我们要在他交易当场
No, we're gonna get him on tape
现场监听并录音
actually making the deal.
我们抓他现行 就别想蒙混过关了
We catch him in the act, there's no slithering.
斯特潘·科马罗夫拥有世界上
Stepan Komarov has one of the tightest security crews
最严密的安保团队 比惠特利的还严密
on the planet, even more than Wheatley.
我们怎么把监听设备放进他俩所在房♥间内
How are we gonna get a device in the room with these two?
问得好
Good question.
乐趣就由此开始
Well, that's where the fun begins.
我们会换掉科马罗夫
We're gonna remove Komarov
让另一个买♥♥家顶替
and replace him with another buyer.
-谁 -我们
- Who? - Us.
某个为我们工作的人
Well, someone who works for us
他愿意带监听设备 也就是你
who's willing to wear a listening device that you,
婕特 会为这次行动准备的设备
Jet, are gonna make for this occasion.
要联♥系♥你律师了吗
Ready to call your lawyer?
还不用
Not yet.
我想给孩子们打电♥话♥
I would like to call my children
以免他们担心我
so they don't worry about me.
不可能
Not happening.
如果他们说了什么 而理查德
Well, if they say something and Richard
又联♥系♥不上我 他就会担心出了什么事
can't get in touch with me, he'll suspect something's up...
我们有你的手♥机♥ 惠特利教授
We have your cellphone, Professor Wheatley.
可以克隆定位
We can clone the GPS.
显示你在你该在的任何地方
Put you wherever you need to be
-以免让他怀疑 -那就这么做吧
- so he's not suspicious. - Do it.
有可能给条毛毯吗
Any chance of a blanket?
-这里有点冷 -不行
- It's kinda cold in here. - No.
不能有鞋带 腰带 或者毛毯
No shoelaces, no belts, no blankets.
纽约警方规定
NYPD policy.
我们不想让你自残
Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
你该吃点东西
You should eat something.
如果需要去洗手间 敲击叫人即可
Knock if you need the bathroom.
我以前在《本质》杂♥志♥的
You know, I read an article about you
一篇报道上读到过你
a while back in "Essence."
知名大学的终身教授
Tenured professor at a prestigious university.
"解码平等"组织以及
Board member of Coding For Equity
科技工程和数学普及项目的的董事会成员
and the STEM Access Project...
你有孩子吗 贝尔警长
Do you have children, Sergeant Bell?
还没有
Not yet.
如果你有儿子
If you ever have a son,
就能理解 一个人会竭尽所能
you'll understand you'll do whatever you're able to
来保证他的安全
to keep him safe,
尤其威胁来自警方的时候
especially from the police.
纽约警♥察♥局情报组
为什么
Why?
我当时已经失去理智
I was insane.
因为愤怒和悲伤
Inconsolable with
而伤痛欲绝
rage and grief.
愤怒和悲伤 对
Hmm, rage and grief, yeah.
我 我对这些情绪很熟悉
I-I'm familiar with those emotions.
理查德告诉我那是警方
Richard told me that it was a targeted hit
一次缉毒行动中的
by police as part of
定点暗♥杀♥
an anti-drug operation.
他们称之为"哈莱姆热潮"
Harlem Heat they called it.
他说 理查德说
He said-Richard said, that
这次行动由一位叫
this operation was led by a detective
埃利奥特·斯特布勒的警探负责
by the name of Elliot Stabler.
你就相信了
And you believed that?
我当时相信
I did.
埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Detective Elliot Stabler.
就是那种毫无心肝的警♥察♥之一
One of those faceless officers who
他们杀害年轻黑人而免受处罚
guns down young black men with impunity
更不需要去面对任何后果
and expects never to face any consequences.
理查德问 我是否希望他死
Richard asked if I wanted him to die,
这位警探
this detective,
我说不
and I said no.
不
No.
我想让他去遭受
I wanted him to suffer
像我这样的折磨
like I'm suffering.
我想
I wanted...
让他体验
him to feel...
这种痛苦
this pain
比死亡还难过的痛苦
worse than death.
那么恭喜你 你成功了
Well, congratulations. You succeeded.
但那些话语 埃利奥特
These were just words, Elliot,
只是极度绝望下说的
spoken in the depth of despair.
我没想让任何其他人为此丧命
I didn't mean for anyone else to die.
但确有其人为此丧命了
Someone else did die.
我爱过的人
Someone that I loved.
那个一生不曾伤害过任何人的人
Someone that never hurt a soul in her life.
你记得我们第一次见面吗
You remember the moment we met?
-不记得了 -我告诉你我会
- I don't. - I told you that I would find the person
把杀害你儿子的凶手绳之以法
responsible for murdering your son,
而一直以来 你都认为凶手是我
and the whole time, you thought it was me.
那可真讽刺啊
That's, that's irony.
我当时确实相信
It's what I believed.
对
Yeah.
我们相信了太多事
We all believe a lot of things.
真♥相♥是
So here's the truth.
拉斐克为你前夫工作
Rafiq worked for your ex-husband,
管理他不合法的生意
managing the illegal side of his business,
也就是生产和分销
the production and distribution
一种叫做"魔力紫"的非法毒品
of an illegal drug called Purple Magic-
不 第一次见面我就说了
No, I told you when we first met,
这些我一点也不想知道
I don't want to know any of this stuff...
不幸的是 你的儿子在两边通吃
Unfortunately, your son was double dipping.
他不仅从你前夫那领报酬
Not only was he taking paychecks from your ex,
还拿着他的产品
he was also taking his product
做出自己的劣质仿冒
to make his own stepped-on inferior product
"魔力紫"的假货出去卖♥♥
of Purple Magic and then selling it
在街面打折销♥售♥
on the street at a discount
然后被发现了
and he got caught.
被警方吧 他被警方发现了
By-by the cops. He got caught by the police.
他是被理查德·惠特利发现了
He got caught by Richard Wheatley,
也就是他的养父
his adoptive father.
他被你前夫抓到了
He got caught by your ex,
然后他就用处理
who dealt with him the only way that he deals
所有抢他生意人的方式
with anybody who rips him off.
一枪打中他的眉心
He shot him between the eyes.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
你和莫尼格聊过科马罗夫了吗
Did you talk to Moennig about Komarov?
我和他说了需要一个理由逮捕他
I told him I need an excuse to arrest him.
不交停车罚单
Unpaid parking tickets,
不给纹身师钱之类
stiffing his tattoo artist.
无所谓 只要能够
I don't care, just as long as it's something
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表