剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
And your wife was murdered right in front of your eyes.
嗯 我记得
Yeah, I think I remember that.
埃利奥特 我现在是警监
Elliot, I'm a captain now,
我的职责就是照顾我的手下
and my job is to take care of my people
确保他们一切正常
and to make sure that they're good,
头脑清醒
and they're solid,
他们能已良好的精神状态去工作
and they're together enough to do the work.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧什么 -好吧 我会处理的
- Okay, what? - Okay, I'll take care of it.
你告诉贝尔警长了吗
Have you told Sergeant Bell?
关于创伤应激综合征
About the PTSD?
关于曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉
About where you were the night
遇害当晚你在哪
that Manfredi Sinatra was murdered.
我不知道你在哪
I don't know where you were.
我只知道你很害怕
I only know that you were jumpy,
看起来疲惫不堪
you looked exhausted,
你有眼袋
you have circles under your eyes,
而且我担心你 埃利奥特
and I am worried about you, Elliot.
谢谢关心
Thanks for that.
我不是自诩清高
I didn't mean to be patronizing.
对 我知道
No, I know.
听到这话感觉很好
It felt good to hear that.
丽芙 你对我来说很重要
Liv, you mean the world to me.
我想我需要听到你这么说
I just think I needed to hear you say that.
别管了
Back off.
我在珍爱网上帮你创建假账户
I'm making a fake profile for you on Lovematch.
你想叫什么名字
What do you want your name to be?
我不想要名字
I don't want a name.
我想知道这怎么能帮我们找到疫苗
I want to know how this is gonna help us find the vaccines.
杰克·卡森 你是个地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Jack Carson, you're a real estate developer
珍爱网 建立账户
正在建高架公园的公♥寓♥楼
building one of the High Line condominium towers.
医生给他们的富裕病人提供
Doctors are offering the vaccine to their rich patients
天价疫苗
at a jacked-up price.
我们知道医生的疫苗来路不明
We know they didn't get it legit,
所以我们把你珍爱网目标锁定为
so we scrub your Lovematch hits
50岁以下的富裕女性
for rich ladies under 50,
不是医院相关人士或任何有资格接种的行业
not hospital workers or in any other eligible category,
但炫耀着自己刚预约成功的女性
bragging they just got an appointment.
你真的想让我去跟一个
You actually expect me to go on a date
插队打疫苗的人约会吗
with one of these line jumpers?
对 拿到她们在公园大道的医生名字
Yeah, and get the name of her Park Avenue doctor
那个突然有了疫苗库存的医生
who, out of the blue, came into a supply of COVID vaccines.
你是为了团队而去的 哥们
You're taking one for the team, dude.
莫拉莱斯在奥蒂斯维尔的线人有消息了
Morales just got a bite from his CI at Otisville.
看起来一群白领罪犯
Seems a bunch of white collar criminals
今天下午刚打了疫苗
just got their jabs this afternoon.
很不幸
Well, unfortunately,
我们还不知道是谁给那些人提供了服务
we don't have a lead yet on who serviced these Madoffs.
最新消息 瓜尔多家族今天下午要会面
Newsflash, the Guardo family's having a meet this afternoon
选择辛纳特拉的继承人
to choose a new successor for Sinatra.
在布鲁克林的七骑士社交俱乐部
Seven Knights Social Club in Brooklyn.
我们应该安插眼线进去
We should get some eyes and ears in there.
干得好 弗雷迪
Good work, Freddie.
如果珍爱网上没人对你感兴趣就告诉我
Let me know if you have a hard time getting any hits on Lovematch,
因为这张帅脸 女士们无法拒绝
because this mug, ladies find it irresistible.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
如果有其他需要告诉我 好吗
Let me know if I can get you anything else, okay?
-不用了 -好
- I'm good. - Okay.
那我呢
What about me?
安娜贝拉已经给你点过单了 混♥蛋♥
Annabella already took your order, you jerk.
轮到你了 乔伊
It's your time, Joey.
去争取吧
Go for it.
我们谈谈生意吧
Let's get down to business.
辛纳特拉老大最近跟我说过
Don Sinatra recently talked to me
关于继承人的事宜
about the line of succession.
当我们老大想谈正事时
When our Don wanted to discuss serious matters,
他总是先跟自己副手谈
he always talked first to his capos.
这是我老爹最爱的游戏之一
One of my old man's favorite games.
跟所有人说不同的话
Telling everybody something different,
然后看他们互相残杀
then watching them bash heads over it.
你得为此敬佩他
You kind of have to love him for it,
身体力行的进化论者
a true Darwinist.
-请节哀 -谢谢 谢谢
- Sorry for your loss. - Thank you, thank you.
谢了 各位
Thanks, guys.
首先 谢谢各位的悼念
Firstly, thank you for your condolences.
我很伤心
I'm devastated.
我们好久没见你了 瑞奇
It's been a minute since the last time we saw you, Richie.
我叫理查德
Richard.
我儿子是瑞奇
My son is Richie.
理查德
Richard.
我知道你父亲在世时
I know your father would've liked you
很希望你能多参与
to be a little more involved back
我们这边的事务
when he was still with us.
我父亲知道我有其他的兴趣
My father understood that I had other interests.
那什么时候变了
So when did that change?
-没有变 -胡说
- It hasn't changed. - Bull.
你大老远过来
You didn't come all the way down here
就是为了让我们相信你不是在作秀
just to reassure us you're not making a play.
作秀
A play?
要继承你父亲的事业 瑞奇
To fill your father's shoes, Richie--
理查德
Richard.
你懂我 皮特
You know me, Petey.
我爱我的工作
I love my work.
充满创意 激发才能
It's creative and intellectually stimulating.
虽然不太可能
In the unlikely event
就算我想改行
that I was looking to make a career change,
这也不会是我的第一选择
this would not be my first choice.
无意冒犯 老兄们
No offense, goombahs.
-放松 乔伊 -我来这里
- Easy, Joey. - I'm here--
我来这里是提一个商业建议
I'm here to make a business proposition.
其实这是我父亲的建议
It was actually my father's suggestion.
你父亲的建议
Your father's suggestion?
严格来说不是
Well, not strictly speaking.
我上次见到他
The last time I saw him,
我们谈论了他 当然还有
we discussed how he and, by association,
整个组织都没有快速适应
this organization wasn't adapting quickly enough
世界上发生的翻天覆地的变化
to the enormous changes taking place in the world.
我觉得这是向他致敬的好方法
I thought it'd be a fitting tribute to him
我想提个建议
if I were to extend an offer
帮助这个组织现代化
to help modernize this organization.
占用下你的时间
Minute of your time?
来吧 你说
Go ahead, talk.
沃什伯恩
Washburn.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
除非你有证据
Unless you have evidence,
别说你脑子里的想法
don't even say what you're thinking.
好吧 那我说这个
Okay, so let me just say this.
总是正确 总是大声
Always right, always loud.
有这种警♥察♥在身边很危险
That's a dangerous cop to have around.
你在质疑我的判断吗
Are you questioning my judgment?
不 警长 只是让你知道有事不对劲
No, Sergeant, just letting you know something doesn't smell right.
你在这工作多久了
So how long you been working here?
够久了
Long enough.
够久了 还总加班
Long enough, long hours.
我相信你肯定饿了
I'm sure you get hungry.
一起吃晚餐吧
How 'bout dinner?
你都不知道我的名字
You don't even know my name.
那你叫什么
Well, what's your name?
我们走了 瑞奇
We're out of here, Richie.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表