剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你们连监控交易的
that don't even know how to conceal
摄像头都藏不好
their over-the-counter toy surveillance camera.
你们出局了
You're out of the deal.
叫你的伙计都退下吧
Tell your men to stand down.
我们转移交易地点
We're moving the location.
去哪里
Where to?
惠特利正在离开交易地点
Wheatley's heading away from the location.
他取消会面了吗
Okay, is he calling off the meeting?
还无法确认 我听不到他们说的话
Too soon to say. I couldn't hear them.
你们现在把我带回这里
And now you bring me back here.
然后又把我带去那里
Then you take me there!
我们现在又回到萨顿街了
Now we are back again on Sutton Street.
现在是去哪里
Now where we going?
我是在坐旋转木马吗
Is it merry-go-round, huh?
没有取消会面 他是在转移地点
He's not calling it off. He's moving it.
大家需要清楚形势是会随时变化的
Everyone needs to know the situation is dynamic.
确保莫拉莱斯和沃什伯恩跟紧他们
Okay, make sure Morales and Washburn stay tight.
了解 警长 他们盯着希尔瓦诺的车
Copy that, Sergeant. They've got eyes on Silvano's vehicle.
在等着看他们往哪里开
They're waiting to see where he goes.
警长 我求准离开总部
Sergeant, request permission to leave the headquarters.
-什么 -无意冒犯
- Excuse me? - With all due respect,
这个团队现在有点缺人手
the team feels a little thin right now.
我听见莫尼格警督
I heard Lieutenant Moennig
说他没有可以调度的特别响应小队
saying he couldn't find an SRG unit.
不管你安排我去哪 我都能监听通讯
I can stay on top of comms wherever you place me.
转业后你开过枪吗
Have you shot your gun since requal?
有 长官 而且我随身带着
Yes, ma'am. And I have it on standby.
-莫拉莱斯 -我们紧跟着他们
- Morales. - We're right behind him.
你和弗雷迪要明白这次行动需要随机应变
You and Freddie understand this operation is dynamic.
我们没有后援
We are out here with little back-up.
我们明白 警长
We know what's going down, Sergeant.
我和沃什伯恩会一路支持你
Me and Washburn are with you all the way.
全力以赴
A hundred percent.
我们有个很棒的团队 我们搞得定
We got a good team. We can handle this.
要是卡佩莱蒂也在就好了
I just wish we had Cappelletti right now.
阿门
Amen.
他们要去哪里
Where are they going?
希尔瓦诺在拉法耶街下了奔驰车
Silvano's getting out of the Mercedes on Lafayette.
-你们在哪里 -第九街
- Where are you? - 9th Street.
-地铁 -亚斯特坊广场站
- Subway. - Astor Place subway stop.
有两个入口通往同一个站台
There's two entrances to the same platform,
一个在拉法耶街 一个在第九街上
one on the Lafayette side, the other off 9th.
他们就是要去那里
That's where they're headed.
有些地铁站里有监控摄像头 有些没有
Some stations are equipped with CCTV cams, not all.
-地铁上没有监控 -我联♥系♥交♥警♥
- No cameras on the trains. - I'll call Transit.
沃什伯恩 莫拉莱斯 我需要你们去站台
Washburn, Morales, I need you to get down on the platform
帮我人工监视
and give me some eyes.
我们走
Let's go.
沙利文警探 我是阿雅娜·贝尔警长
Detective Sullivan, this is Sergeant Ayanna Bell
组织犯罪特遣队
from Organized Crime Task Force.
我刚给你发了信息
I just sent you a text.
我需要你发一张惠特利的照片
I need you to send a photo of Wheatley.
收到
Copy that.
出口
照片
未知号♥码
我觉得我看到这位朋友了
I think I see my friend over there.
交通第二位置呼叫总部
Transit post number two to Central.
亚斯特坊广场站看到目标
84 at Astor Place Station.
卧底交♥警♥看到惠特利了
A transit UC has a visual on Wheatley.
-我们的人在跟着希尔瓦诺 -好
- Our guys are sticking close to Silvano. - Okay.
-但我们有麻烦了 -什么麻烦
- But we've got a problem. - What's the problem?
希尔瓦诺的耳机信♥号♥♥时好时坏
Silvano's earpiece is in and out.
它不能在地铁里面传输信♥号♥♥
It wasn't designed to transmit in the subway
如果他们在下面做交易
and if they make the deal down there,
就没法录音
it's not gonna record.
你有其他东西能录音吗
Do you have something that will?
定向麦克风
A directional mic.
但这意味着你得下去然后藏起来
But that means you got to get down there and hide it.
你不能下去因为太危险了
And you're not going down there because it's too dangerous.
我经常坐地铁
I ride the subway all the time.
我们需要你监控通讯
We need you on comms.
我们不能在这里盲监
We can't do this flying blind.
这里在录音
It's recording.
不要碰屏幕左上角就行
Just don't touch the screen in the upper left corner.
我只需要几分钟
This should only take a few minutes.
能给我一个面包吗
Can I just get a bun?
沙利文 告诉你的卧底我的一个手下
Sullivan, let your UC know one of my guys
要过去给她一个定向麦克风
is coming down there to give her a directional mic.
亚斯特坊广场
感谢你能过来 吉安禄卡
I appreciate that you can make the trip, Gianluca.
我希望你的飞行顺利 酒店也舒适
I hope your flight was okay and the hotel is to your liking.
我没有钱 你想要个热狗吗
I don't have any money. Do you want a hot dog?
-希望你喜欢冷稠酱汁 -祝福你 孩子
- I hope you like relish. - Bless you, child.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You too.
我知道今天早上有点来回折腾
I know there was some back and forth this morning,
我也感谢你对我们不离不弃 吉安禄卡
and I appreciate you sticking with us, Gianluca.
-我们谈正事吧 -好的
- Let's get down to business. - Yeah, let's.
有些事情我们必须先谈妥
There are things we must discuss first
但不能在这里谈 太公共了
which are not to talk about here, in public.
别担心 这里很安全
Don't worry, you're in a safe spot.
相信我
Trust me.
希尔瓦诺在拖延 他不知道我们能监听
Silvano's stalling. He doesn't know we've got him.
我们得让他知道
We need to find a way to let him know.
莫拉莱斯 知道了吗
Morales, copy?
收到
Copy.
好 我需要你和沃什伯恩想方法
Okay, I need you and Washburn to find a way
让希尔瓦诺知道我们能监听他
to let Silvano know that we have ears on them.
说圣多米提拉
Say the name Saint Domitilla.
他就会知道是我 你只需要确保他听到
He'll know it's me; you just gotta make sure he hears it.
各位 真抱歉
Guys, so sorry here,
我在找圣多米提拉教堂
I'm--I'm looking for Saint Domitilla Church.
天呐 哪趟地铁能到
Oh, my God. Which train goes to--
好吧 没必要发火
All right. No reason.
圣多米提拉教堂
Saint Domitilla Church?
你们有谁知道在哪吗 有人知道吗
Any of you guys know where that is--anybody?
好吧 你想卖♥♥多少
Okay, how many doses do you sell?
我负责欧洲六个国家
I have control of half a dozen countries in the region.
-给我个数 -最开始两百
- Give me a number. - 200 to start.
年底能到一百万
1 million by the end of the year.
斯鲁特 干得好 看是否在录音了
Sloot, great job. See if it's recording.
首先 告诉我价格
First, tell me price.
我该怎么付钱
How do I make payment?
一切都用加密货币
Everything in crypto-currency.
一半是Z币或以太币
Half in Z Cash or Ethereum,
还有一半用我自己的专有货币
half in my own proprietary coin.
不行
No.
我不用不认得的货币
I'm not using coin I don't recognize.
所有对话被录在一个U盘里
We've got it all on a flash drive,
同时也被转录到
and it's being simultaneously recorded
一个在总部的RAID驱动
onto a RAID drive back at the shop.
我管理派系的方法是
So how I navigate factions is,
尼日利亚效忠ISIS的极端组织
我们用博科圣地的朋友来扫除障碍
we use our friends in Boko Haram to clear path.
要是有人找我们麻烦 他们来解决
Anybody that gives us trouble, they take care of.
这样吧 帮我解决个麻烦
I'll tell you what. Take care of something for me,
我就不让你用我的货币
and I'll give you a break on my coin.
-穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·玛居·巴... -不不不
- Mohamed Maju Bah-- - Oh, no, no, no, no.
这人很坏 不行
Very bad guy. No.
我不做这种交易
I don't do business, no.
同意
Agreed.
我付给你博科圣地的朋友
I'll pay your friends in Boko Haram
十万奈拉[尼日利亚货币]
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表