剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
把他关起来大概一周左右就行
that gets him off the street for a week or so.
你打算去看看关押人员吗
You want to check on the prisoner?
你知道我们最终还是要谈谈这事
You know we're gonna have to talk about this eventually.
显然不是现在
Evidently not right now.
终身的神经损伤
Permanent nerve damage?
医生是这么说的
That's what the doctor said.
他可能再也没法弹吉他了
Probably won't be able to play his guitar.
他的奖学金
His scholarship...
你要起诉纽约警局
You're gonna file a lawsuit against the NYPD.
我在组织团队了
I'm putting a team together.
达蒙想让那些害他变成这样的警♥察♥们
Damon wants to make the cops who did this to him
承担相应责任
accountable for their actions.
是达蒙想还是你想
Damon or you?
我不想打得你措手不及
I didn't want you to be blindsided.
我知道对你来说情况有点复杂
I realized it's complicated for you.
是啊
Well, yeah.
我们会需要你的支持 阿雅娜
Look, we're gonna need your support, Ayanna.
我 达蒙
Me, Damon,
还有这个小家伙
and this little guy.
我只想让你知道我对
I just want to tell you that I'm
你外甥的事表达深切遗憾
very sorry about what happened to your nephew.
那不是天灾
It didn't happen to him.
是人祸
It was done to him.
我认识你有多少 这是第十五年了
I've know you, what, going on 15 years now?
我们相伴经历了很多时光
We've logged a lot of hours together.
评终身教衔 重谈合同
Tenure review, contract renegotiations,
参加了那么多学生抗♥议♥活动
joined all those student protests.
我陪你经历了拉斐克的事
I went through Rafiq with you.
请你和理查德过来吃了五六次晚饭
Had you and Richard over to dinner half a dozen times
却一点也不知道
and I had no idea that
他是曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉的儿子
he was Manfredi Sinatra's son.
我从没想到我会有必要告诉你
I never imagined I'd need to tell you.
也从没想到我有天
I also never imagined I'd need
会像我现在需要你一样
the brilliant Ellsworth Lee
需要大律师埃尔斯沃斯·李
the way I need you now.
晚点再拍我马屁吧 安吉拉
Flatter me later, Angela.
我们先把你从这黑狱里弄出去
Let's get you out this black site cell first
再讨论下一步怎么办
and then we discuss how to proceed.
我还没准备好出去
I'm not ready to get out yet.
我需要一点时间
I need some time.
我想跟埃利奥特聊过之后
I don't want to walk out of here without
再出去
talking to Elliot first.
哪个埃利奥特
Elliot?
姓斯特布勒那个 埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Stabler. Detective Elliot Stabler.
那个逮捕你的警官
The arresting officer.
你们熟到直呼其名了吗
You're on a first name basis?
-这就是你想配合调查的原因吗 -不是
- Is that why you want to cooperate? ‐ No.
是也不是
No and yes.
埃尔斯沃斯
Ellsworth...
我想帮他们抓住理查德
I want to help them put Richard away.
你之后得告诉我全部事情经过
You're gonna need to tell me everything.
现在先听我的
For now, just follow my lead.
我们没兴趣做交易
We're not interested in a deal.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你有什么想说的 律师
What have you got for us, counselor?
一日女王
Queen for a day.
-什么叫"一日女王" -一种谈判筹码
‐ What's queen for a day? ‐ It's a bargaining chip
老油条律师用来帮当事人谈条件的
that slick lawyers use to make deals for their clients.
我以为你只是又一个那种
And here I thought you were
电视上大头特写镜头里发言的法学教授
just another TV talking head law professor.
我在布鲁克林地检办公室干了五年
I did five years in the Brooklyn D. A.'s office
直到大头特写这东西开始流行起来 警探
before the "Talking head" thing took off, detective.
"一日女王"是一种提供协议
Queen for a day is a proffer letter.
也就是说批捕警官
It means that the arresting officers
不用一上来就做出承诺
don't have to commit to anything up front,
但他们会听听你能提供什么相关信息
but they will hear what you have to offer
并保证不把你说的话用作对你不利的证据
and agree not to use anything you say against you.
如果你提供的信息有价值
If the information you provide is of value,
那我们再谈合作协议
then we discuss a cooperative arrangement.
还是没兴趣
Still not interested.
我想听听她有什么想说的
I'd like to hear what she has to say.
你们有三个小时
You got three hours.
跟你们助理检察官讨论讨论 但我不允许
Discuss it with your ADA, but I won't permit you
你们无止尽地关押着惠特利教授
to keep Professor Wheatley here indefinitely.
这是最基本的人身保护♥法♥
That's just basic habeas.
不是法学教授
You don't have to be a law professor
也都懂的基本民权
to understand fundamental civil rights.
我们没有侵犯任何人的民权
We're not violating anybody's civil rights.
你一定知道她是主动要求留在这里的
I'm sure you know she asked to stay here.
他的自负心
His ego.
安吉拉 他们还没答应任何条件
Angela, they haven't agreed to anything yet.
我知道 是关于理查德的事
I know that. It's about Richard.
好吧
Okay.
我们非常相信你们才告诉你们
We're taking a great deal on faith here.
如果你听完我当事人要说的话
If you listen to what my client has to say,
然后偷换概念 给她从重判刑
pivot, and throw the book at her,
你们就是在滥用第五法案
you'll be wading in fifth amendment waters.
知道了 我洗耳恭听
Noted. I'm listening.
唯一能让我前夫落入你们圈套的办法
The only way to get my ex‐husband to fall for your sting
就是去迎合他的自负心
is to appeal to his ego.
莫拉莱斯警探好心护送我
When Detective Morales was
去浴室的路上我偷听到的
kind enough to escort me to the bathroom, I overheard.
我不知道你们到底在计划什么
I don't know exactly what you're planning,
但我很了解理查德的思维方式
but I do know how Richard's mind works
我也知道怎样最有效地
and I know the most effective way
让他放下防备
to get him to drop his guard.
继续说
Go on.
你知道欧洛三维曲面是什么吗
Do you know what an oloid is?
它是一种三维曲面
It's a three‐dimensional curved geometric object
由两个全等的圆形
comprised of two linked congruent circles
在三维空间内互相垂直放置而得到
in perpendicular planes.
理查德对它非常着迷
Richard was so enchanted by it,
把它用作他第一个公♥司♥的商标
he made it his first company's logo.
石墓密文公♥司♥
Mastaba.
真棒 贝尔警长
Very good, Sergeant Bell.
我们不是你的学生
We're not your students.
我想帮助你们判理查德·辛纳特拉
I want to help you put Richard Sinatra
终身监禁
in a cell for the rest of his life.
如果你们在房♥子里其他地方都没找到
Okay, if you didn't find anything in the rest of the house,
那也不太可能在这里找到
it's highly unlikely you'll find anything down here.
这间葡萄酒窖是我父亲最保险的地方
The wine lair is my father's most secure space.
你们搜吧
Sweep it anyway.
如果我们发现任何东西
If we find something,
还是一样的操作吗
same instructions?
立刻告知我
I want to know it immediately,
但不要动它
but leave it operational.
如果是个窃听器
If there's a wire,
我们不想让任何人知道它被我们发现了
we don't want to tip anyone off that we know about it.
喂 莫拉莱斯
Yeah, Morales.
嗯 我知道那地方
Yeah, I know the place.
好 我们立刻着手调查
Okay, yeah, we're on it.
斯特潘·科马罗夫现在正在东村的一家
Right now Stepan Komarov's at a Russian bathhouse
-俄♥罗♥斯♥澡堂里 -莫拉莱斯和沃什伯恩呢
- in the East Village. - Okay, Morales and Washburn?
他们追踪到斯特潘了
Yeah, well, they tracked him down.
现在堵在布莱顿海滩路上
They're stuck in traffic at Brighton Beach.
我猜这次要靠我们自己了
So I think this one is on us.
纽约警局 我们要见斯特潘·科马罗夫
NYPD. We need to see Stepan Komarov.
女士免进
我会蒙住她的眼睛 他人呢
I'll cover her eyes. Where is he?
斯特潘·科马罗夫 纽约警局 我有搜查...
Stepan Komarov. NYPD. I have a warr‐‐ ‐
不许动
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表