剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Captain Olivia Benson.
埃利奥特 现在我完全懂了
Elliot, now I completely understand.
她真是个美人 但可怜的安吉拉 对吧
She's a knockout. Poor Angela though, huh?
很荣幸认识你 丽芙
Such a pleasure to meet you, Liv.
带他离开这里
Get him out of here.
别这样 这是同意吃晚餐了吗
Come on. Is that a "yes" for dinner?
-谢谢你救了我的命 -闭嘴
- Thanks for saving my life. - Shut up.
这是弗拉基米尔·米哈伊洛夫
This is Vladimir Mikhailov,
司法部
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥的老大
Pakhan of Solntsevskaya Bratva.
与克里姆林宫内外都有联♥系♥
Ties inside and outside the Kremlin.
他亲自♥制♥造了对我们政♥府♥
He personally orchestrated the cyber attacks
电脑系统的网络攻击
on government computer systems
袭击了国土安♥全♥局♥
at the departments of Homeland Security,
商♥务♥部♥ 美国国库
Commerce, and the U.S. Treasury.
你能把他直接与那些袭击联♥系♥起来吗
Can you tie him directly to one of those attacks?
我能带着你
I can walk you
走进他的大门
right through his front door
虚拟大门
virtually.
就在疫情爆发前
Right before the start of the pandemic,
我的性感妻子和我去了日本旅游
my hot wife and I took a memorable trip to Japan.
这是我们在神户
Here we are in Kobe
我们在那作为客人
where we're the guests of honor
参加了这位主人的晚宴
at a dinner hosted by this man.
渡边正则
Masanori Watanabe.
山口组
Yamaguchi-gumi.
如果你感兴趣
If you're at all interested,
我可以给出详细信息
I can detail all the many ways
指出新冠病毒疫情
that the COVID-19 pandemic
被我以前的合作伙伴用来牟利
is being monetized by former associates of mine,
从普利亚到亚洲非洲
from Puglia all the way across Asia and Africa.
给我几分钟
Just give me a few minutes.
我需要处理一些事
I need to tend to something.
这有点非常不符合常规 律师
This is a little bit highly irregular, Counselor.
斯特布勒警探说了个很有趣的事情
Well, Detective Stabler made a very interesting observation.
我觉得你会想听听
I think that you are gonna want to consider it.
-我听着 -我想你也知道
- I'm listening. - As I'm sure you're aware,
理查德·惠特利被指控
Richard Wheatley has been charged
一系列非常严重的犯罪
with a number of very serious crimes.
其中一项就是
One of those crimes--
谋杀我的妻子
the murder of my wife.
这对你的案子没有任何价值
It's worth nothing to your case.
我敢说
Well, I'd venture to say
这对惠特利先生来说很重要
it's worth a great deal to Mr. Wheatley.
你和我都有自己的工作 巴尔迪先生
You and I both have jobs to do, Mr. Baldi.
有时 那些工作会有相斥的地方
Sometimes, they're at cross purposes of one another.
我♥干♥了我的工作
I did my job.
对 现在我在干我的
Yeah. And now I'm doing mine.
你应该知道现在外面站在
You should know there's several dozen police officers
几十位警官
outside this building right now.
更重要的是 他们背后还有上万人
More importantly, there are tens of thousands of others.
每一人
Every one of them
都通过一个角度看世界
views the world through one prism--
他们的家庭
their family.
我今晚能回到他们身边吗
Will I return home to them tonight?
等我回去时他们会在家吗
Will they be there when I return?
我们冒着生命危险
Now, we risked our lives
把惠特利送到了你的门前
delivering Wheatley to your doorstep
好让他能在你这里求情
so that he could bargain with you for leniency.
别用警♥察♥妻子的谋杀案
Do not use the murder of a police officer's wife
当作你交易里的条件
as a bargaining chip in your deal.
你这是威胁吗 警探
Is that a threat, Detective?
只是事实 巴尔迪先生
It's just a fact, Mr. Baldi.
你想用反诈骗集团的罪名吗
You want to take the RICO charges?
如果对你意义这么大 行
They mean that much to you, fine.
但让我们起诉理查德·惠特利
But let us prosecute Richard Wheatley
杀害凯茜·斯特布勒的凶案
for Kathy Stabler's murder.
今天对我来说结局不错
Today was a good outcome for me.
最后有些小挫败
There were some minor setbacks towards the end,
但都不需要我太担心
but nothing I'm too concerned about.
好 让我们看看有多小
Okay. We'll see how minor it is.
我们会确保凶案指控成立
We're gonna make sure the murder charges stick.
而你永远也见不了天日了
And you're never gonna see the light of day.
首先 我们先帮你安排下新住所吧
First, let's set you up with the swanky new digs
在大都会监狱里
at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
你们确保我所需要的东西都在那里
You make sure all my necessities make their way there.
已经搞定了
It's already taken care of.
对了
By the way.
我希望安吉没事
I hope Angie's okay.
我律师说她有点肚子疼
My lawyer tells me she had a little tummy ache.
小心头
Watch your head.
小心脚
Watch your leg.
宝贝 我需要你帮我做点事
Baby, I need you to do something for me.
听仔细了
Listen closely.
我一步步教你
I'll talk you through it.
去酒窖
Go into the wine lair.
很好
Good.
把平板拿出来
Bring up the launchpad.
你看到浏览器了吗
Do you see the Tor browser?
很好
Wonderful.
我要让你帮我写一个消息
I'm gonna dictate a message to you.
我想让你完全照我说的写
And I want you to enter it exactly as I say it.
输入
Type...
"O
"O,
我有麻烦了
"I'm in trouble.
你能来见我吗"
Can you please come meet me?"
-他们是我们的人吗 -对
- They with us? - Yeah, they are.
莫拉莱斯
Hey, Morales.
斯特布勒和我正要上去
Stabler and I are on our way up.
我们来见苏珊·约翰逊
Hi, we're here to see Susan Johnson,
516房♥
room 516.
去吧
Go ahead.
电梯在走廊尽头的拐角
Elevator is around the corner and down the hall.
警探
Detective.
-怎么了 -埃利奥特
- Yeah? - Elliot,
我好像刚看到你的一个手下在这里
I think I just saw one of your detectives here
穿着护工的衣服
dressed as an orderly.
等等 你说的"这里"是哪里
Wait. What do you mean "here?"
-你在哪 -我在布莱伍德医院
- Where are you? - I'm at Briarwood.
你说让我来这见你 我收到了你的信息
You told me to meet you. I got your text.
埃利 去
El, go.
去那边 右手边
Go, that way. On the right.
莫拉莱斯
Morales!
莫拉莱斯
Morales!
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
莫拉莱斯 怎么回事
Morales, what's going on?
我不知道 阿雅娜 我搞砸了
I don't know, Ayanna. I messed up bad.
别这样 你在说什么
Come on, man. What are you talking about?
我不该接那通电♥话♥ 但我接了
I shouldn't have took the call, but I did.
他给了你多少钱
How much did he pay you?
两百万
2 million.
但我有妹妹
But I got my sister.
我照顾她
I take care of her!
冷静 我需要你冷静
Calm down. I need you to calm down.
她崇拜我
She idolizes me.
现在我该怎么办
And what am I gonna do now?
现在你想想她 好吗
Think about her right now, okay?
我只想把工作要回来
I just want my job back.
不 不要
No. No!
-莫拉莱斯 -别过来
- Morales-- - Stay back.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表