剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Dad, that's Dana, all right?
我想干一番自己的事业 就像你一样
See, I want to start something of my own, like you did.
我也是自己筹集的创业资金
I also raised the startup capital on my own.
25万 那时候我才...
$250,000. I was‐‐
23岁
23 years old.
当我创立公♥司♥的时候
When I started the company.
-爸 -瑞安
- Dad‐‐ - Ryan.
拉杰勒斯酒庄
The La Jalousie,
还是嘉雅酒庄
or the Gaja Gaia and Rey?
配法国乳酪和瑞士干酪吗
With Pavé Ocre and Emmental?
我会选嘉雅
I would go with the Gaja.
把这瓶收起来
Put it away.
需要一瓶没有橡木风味的霞多丽
You want an unoaked Chardonnay
来抵消奶酪的黄油口感
to offset the buttery cheeses.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
爸 爷爷来了
Dad, Pop‐pop is here.
去告诉你妈妈
Go tell your mom.
屋里不准吸烟
No smoking in the house.
琵拉的规矩
Pilar's rules.
我的老家 妻子无权定规矩
Where I come from, the wife doesn't make the rules.
妈妈肯定不会赞同
Mom would've begged to differ.
我们去娱乐室吧
Let's go to the game room.
够了 去玩面
That's enough. Go outside.
快 去外面 去躺下
Come on. Go outside. Go lay down.
赶紧 快去
Come on. Go ahead.
这些狗 一点不听话
Dogs, they don't listen.
知道吗 来看我也不会让你伤筋动骨 理查德
You know, it wouldn't hurt you to come visit me, Richard.
就过来露个脸
You know, just for appearances.
我发现你自认为比我强
I realize you think you're better than me.
你根本不知道
You know next to nothing
我脑子里的想法
about what goes on inside my head.
快说你来干什么
Just tell me why you're here.
我想知道那个下♥贱♥的街头混混
I wanna know what that lowlife street thug
为什么在我得仓库里办派对
was doing throwing parties in my warehouse.
-"下♥贱♥" -对
- "Lowlife"? - Yeah.
你是指你的孙子吗
Are you referring to your grandson?
是你领养了他 不是我
You adopted him. I didn't.
至少其他三个跟我多少有点血缘关系
I mean, at least the other three have some of my blood in them.
那个塌鼻子毒瘾子不是我的孙子
I mean, that flat‐nosed junkie's no grandson of mine.
滚出我家
Get out of my house‐‐
听说来了个意外之客
I heard we had a unexpected visitor.
-曼弗雷迪 -琵拉
- Manfredi. - Pilar.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do we owe the pleasure?
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
一切都好 亲爱的 别担心
Everything's sweet, my love. No worries.
你看上去一如既往的美
You look lovely as ever.
我很喜欢客厅里你的画像
I‐‐I really like that painting of you in the living room.
米凯琳·汤玛斯的画
The Mickalene Thomas.
那不是我
That's not me.
我也很高兴见到你 曼费雷迪
So lovely to see you too, Manfredi.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
拉斐克在康特波斯给我♥干♥活
Rafiq was working for me at Contrapos.
既然你那时在监狱和一群你的
Since you were in prison with a bunch of other...
下♥贱♥混混作伴
lowlife thugs,
我觉得你不会反对我用你的仓库
I didn't think you'd object to me using the warehouse
做些正当的生意
for a legitimate business enterprise.
正当吗 好吧
Legitimate, huh? Yeah.
你总喜欢说什么
You like to throw it in my face
你是个正经的生意人
how you're a legitimate businessman.
你以为我不知道你在普利亚干了什么吗
You don't think I know what's going on with you in Puglia?
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
任何在普利亚做买♥♥卖♥♥的人
Anybody who does business in Puglia,
都得先征得我的同意才可以
they come to me first to ask for permission.
我为什么要征得你的同意
Why would I ask permission
你都不配让我对你产生想法
from someone who doesn't even deserve perception?
你知道你的问题是什么吗 理查德
You know what your problem is, Richard?
你天生聪慧
You were born smart,
而且你以为光靠聪明就能成事
and you think that's all there is to it.
但聪明也改变不了傻大个的宿命
But being smart doesn't make up for being a meatball.
你虽然不再胖了 肉墩
You're not fat anymore, polpetto,
但你还是个白♥痴♥无知的傻大个
but you're still a stupid, little meatball.
-你说完了吗 -没有
- Are we done? - No.
几天前有人杀了一个警♥察♥的妻子
Someone killed a cop's wife a few days ago.
他们在我的仓库里发现了证据
Evidence was found in my warehouse,
在保险柜里 属于一个叫诗人拉斐的混♥蛋♥
in a safe belonging to some dumbass named Raffi the Poet.
你自己出去吧
Let yourself out.
缉毒组认为合格证
Narco thinks the Certificates of Conformity
跟新冠肺炎疫苗有关
have something to do with the COVID vaccine.
有道理
Well, that makes sense.
你跟辛纳特拉的会面怎么样
How was your meet with Sinatra?
他什么也没说
Not giving anything away.
有个好消息
Well, here's the good news.
上头准备给我们特遣队了
Upstairs is giving us the task force.
那太好了 都有谁
That's fantastic. Who've I got?
给我斯坦·费尔雷吧 如果可以的话
Give me Stan Fairey, if you can spare him.
埃利奥特 你不是负责人
Elliot, you're not in charge of it.
那是谁
Who is?
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
瓜尔多犯罪家族
很高兴又见面了
Nice to see you again.
听着 我知道你对我的第一印象不好
Look, I know I didn't make a great first impression on you.
所以你决定在街角突袭我
And you thought jumping me on a street corner
能让我对你印象改观吗
would be a good way to change my mind?
-我没突袭 -你是一个与本案有关的
- I'm not jumping‐‐ - You're the spouse of a murder victim
凶案受害者丈夫
connected to this case.
意味着我会为你卖♥♥命工作
Which means I'll work my ass for you.
我也查看了你的记录和心理评估
I also checked your records and your psych eval.
六次开枪
Six shootings.
-都有正当理由 -不是都有
- All of them good! - Not every one.
局里还没有
You skipped town
开始调查最后一次开枪前你就离开了
before they did the review on the last one.
等等 你想听真心话吗
Hold on a second. You wanna know something?
我已经受够了
I'm getting pretty sick and tired
所有人都用12年前的事对我说三道四
of everybody judging who I was from 12 years ago.
我那时是个好警♥察♥
I was a damn good cop then.
现在的我比当时更优秀
I'm a better cop now.
你去跟我罗马的手下谈
You talk to my people in Rome.
你去和所有与我共事过的人谈
You talk to anybody I've ever worked with.
-我已经找过他们了 -然后呢
- I already did. - And?
然后我亲自看到你威胁对我的案件
And I observed you firsthand threatening witnesses
至关重要的目击证人
that are essential to my case.
不会再发生那种事了
That won't happen again.
会再发生的
It will happen again.
你们这代警♥察♥
Guys who came up when you did,
你们从不认为需要改变自己的办事方法
you guys never think you really need to change your ways.
真的吗
Really?
你知道你在对我做侧写吗
You know you're profiling me right now?
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler,
你对被人侧写一无所知
you don't know a damn thing about being profiled.
我检查了你的报告
I checked your notes.
我看你找安吉拉·惠特利谈了
I saw you talked to Angela Wheatley.
没错 你认识惠特利教授吗
That's right. You know Professor Wheatley?
没有私交 但她是个很厉害的女人
Not personally. Impressive woman, though.
我得知道你们谈过的所有内容
I'ma need to know everything about that conversation.
这意味着我是你特遣队的一员了吗
Does that mean I'm on your task force now?
明早在大都会等我
Meet me at The Met tomorrow morning
我们再谈
and we'll talk about it.
你知道大都会吗
You know The Met?
希望你别认为我又在侧写你了
I hope you don't think I'm profiling you again.
大都会博物馆还是歌♥剧院
Museum or opera?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表