剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我只是为了护她周全 好吗
Hey, man, I'm just trying to keep her safe, okay?
怕你觉得无聊
In case you get bored...
他们安排了多少人保护我
How many people do they have guarding me?
我也不清楚准数
I don't know exactly.
进来的时候我看到两个便衣
I saw a couple plainclothesmen on my way in.
这拦不住他的
It won't stop him.
我的孩子们呢
What about my children?
我还在努力
Still working on it.
如果他们让我和瑞奇谈谈
If they let me talk to Richie,
我能劝他和警方合作
I can get him to cooperate.
我知道他惶恐不安 他这辈子从未需要
I know he's terrified-- he's never had to make
完全靠自己拿决定存亡的主意
existential decisions all by himself--
我正在尽力而为 安吉拉
Look, I'm doing my very best, Angela,
但他将被控告
but he's about to be charged
在一桩警员谋杀案中作为从犯
as an accessory to the murder of a police officer.
不管那姑娘出了什么事
I don't believe he was involved
我都不相信他与此有关
in whatever happened to her.
好吧 我去问问
Okay, I'ma wait to hear
这案子是否会有大陪审团
if there's gonna be a grand jury.
埃尔斯沃斯
Ellsworth.
你查到"那个女人"的事情没有
Did you find out anything about that woman?
我查了一下
I did some checking.
也许这次还是他虚张声势
It's probably just another bluff,
但有几个人觉得你前夫所指的
but a couple people thought that your ex might have been
是斯特布勒警探的前搭档
referring to Detective Stabler's former partner,
奥丽薇娅·本森队长
Captain Olivia Benson.
安吉拉的事让我♥操♥心吧
Let me worry about Angela.
我确信她最终会做出正确的选择
I'm pretty sure she'll make the right decision in the end.
跟我讲讲反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团罪的情况
Tell me where we are on the RICO charges.
这取决于对面手上有什么料
Depends on what they have--
监听录音 监控图像
wiretaps, video surveillance,
线人情报 银行记录
confidential informants, bank records.
就假设他们什么都有
Let's assume they have it all.
好吧
Okay.
这么牵连甚多 复杂至极的案子
A case this sprawling and complex
也许至少要等个一年才能上法庭
might not see the inside of a courtroom for a year, at least.
你就呆在这里安心等时机吧
You will sit here, biding your time.
鬼才会等
The hell I will.
理查德 如果你想出招的话
If you're gonna play your card, Richard,
现在正是时机
now's the time.
康特波斯的银行记录放到46022那边
The Contrapos bank records go to 46022.
除了大规模订单的付款
Except for payments for bulk orders.
那些放到非法出♥售♥管制药物罪案卷里
Those go to CSCS.
我拿过去吧
I'll take that over here.
我没在她公♥寓♥找到任何案件相关的东西
I didn't find any case-related stuff in her apartment.
因为她是个好卧底
Because she was a good undercover.
你收齐了她所有的个人物品吗
You got all her personal belongings?
在我车里呢
They're in my car.
我不知道怎么处理才好
I wasn't sure what to do with it.
你给我就行了
You can give them to me.
我会送到她兄弟手上
I'll make sure her brothers get them.
她家人不知道她是警♥察♥
Her family didn't know she was a cop.
卡佩莱蒂家的人一般都是黑道的
Cappelletti family mostly rolls with the other side.
我懂这是什么滋味
I know what that's like.
我知道你懂 莫拉莱斯
Yeah. I know you do, Morales.
深表感谢
I appreciate you.
我们现在知道惠特利的策略是什么了
We just found out what Wheatley's strategy is:
联邦助理检察官文斯·巴尔迪
Assistant U.S. Attorney Vince Baldi.
他就是个小丑
He's a clown.
他不是要竞选州长吗
Isn't he about to run for governor?
要是开启州长竞选活动
There's no better way
那没有什么会比
to start off your gubernatorial campaign
比声势浩大地扳倒贪腐组织
than with a big, splashy takedown of corrupt organizations.
他会让巴尔迪抢了我们的案子
He's gonna get Baldi to big foot our case.
他不想被曼哈顿地检起诉
He doesn't want a Manhattan D.A. to prosecute him.
他想上联邦法♥院♥
He wants a federal trial.
他不是想上联邦法♥院♥
Doesn't want a federal trial.
是想要联邦给他一张无罪出狱卡
He wants a get-out-of-jail free card from the feds.
他这么做是为了和巴尔迪达成交易
He's doing it to try and make a deal with Baldi.
惠特利手里有什么东西那么重要
What does Wheatley have that's worth so much?
我知道他有很多人的把柄
I mean, I know he has dirt on people.
说不定答应了做他去暗网的私人导游
Probably offered him a personal, guided tour of the dark web.
是啊 他上过暗网 认识那些人
Yeah, he's been there. He knows them--
国际烂演员名录
an international who's-who of bad actors.
但这笔交易还没敲定
But it's not a done deal?
明天惠特利会去市中心
Tomorrow Wheatley's being transported downtown
和巴尔迪会面
for a meeting with Baldi.
你们好
Hello.
我能为你们效劳吗
How can I help you this evening?
不 我只见过他一面
No, I only met him once--
在他好莱坞的办公室里
in his office on one of the Hollywood lots.
他有一个穿制♥服♥的管家
He has a butler in full livery
和一个随行护士
and a nurse who follows him around
给他路上挂点滴什么的
hooked up to some kind of portable IV drips.
-我不 -文斯
- I'm not-- - Vince?
我们得谈谈 各位抱歉
We need to talk. Excuse me.
如果各位不认识 这是助理检察官安妮·弗雷泽
For those of you who don't know her, ADA Anne Frazier,
全纽约最犟的小屁孩
New York's most persistent ankle-biter.
你们二位我不认识
I don't know you two.
在我们拿下惠特利之前
Wheatley wasn't even on your radar
你都没注意过他
until we took him down.
巧了 我认识惠特利好多年
As it happens, I've known Wheatley for years.
因为他给你的竞选活动捐钱了
Because he donated to your political campaign.
那又不是犯罪 但如果他最后他被判有罪
That's not a crime, but if he turns out to be a criminal,
你放心 我会把他捐的每一分钱都还给他
you can be sure I'll return every penny he ever gave me.
巴尔迪先生 惠特利是个残忍♥的罪犯
Mr. Baldi, this man is a ruthless criminal.
我日复一日年复一年地
I have spent every day, for many years,
收集证据以控告他 他不配有空喘息
making a case against him. He does not deserve a break.
我不是在给他找喘息空间
I'm not looking to give him a break.
-听着 我向你保证 -他杀了我太太
- Listen, I assure you-- - He murdered my wife.
我向你保证
And I assure you
我和你们想要的东西一样
I want the same thing you all want.
正义
Justice.
如果理查德·惠特利手里的信息能帮我们
If Richard Wheatley has knowledge that can help us
实现更大范围的正义
achieve that on a grander scale,
我当然有义务进行考虑
I'm obliged to consider it.
明天只是一次会面
It's just a meeting.
好
Yeah.
深呼吸有帮助
The breathing is helping.
好
Yeah.
我记得我们讨论的
Yeah, I remember what we discussed.
对 我记得 你
Yes, I do. You...
你叫我
you said,
给我觉得信任的人打电♥话♥
choose someone I trust and call them.
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 还好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
你是时候打来了
About time you called.
心理咨♥询♥吗
Therapy?
对 创伤后应激障碍专家
Yeah. PTSD specialist.
我们在研究应对策略
We're working on coping strategies.
好吧
Yeah, well,
干我们这行的确很需要这个
anybody who does what we do can definitely use it.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我是第一次 我们要做些什么
I'm new at this. What do we do?
你什么都不用做
You do nothing.
顺其自然就好
Just be.
我在这里陪你
I'm here.
我有威化饼干和水
I have Triscuits and water.
没毛病
Of course you do.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表