剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我在这住了那么久
You know, I've lived here all my life.
只来过这个博物馆两次
I've been to this museum twice.
我去意大利的第一年 我妻子凯茜和我
My first year in Italy, my wife and I‐‐ Kathy
几乎每周都去看展
went basically every week.
梵蒂冈博物馆 博尔盖塞美术馆
Vatican Museum, Borghese Gallery,
弗洛伦萨的乌菲齐美术馆
The Uffizi in Florence.
你觉得那是为什么呢
Why do you think that is?
我们在拥有时不珍惜当下
We don't appreciate what we have.
既然我有这么多黑料
So despite all my warts,
你为什么还想冒险用我
what made you decide to take a chance on me?
我想 如果你不是非得用我 也不会让我入队
I figured, you wouldn't have invited me here if you hadn't.
首先
Well, for one,
我一直在调查曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉的儿子
I've been looking into Manfredi Sinatra's son
快有两年了
for almost two years.
辛纳特拉有个儿子
Sinatra has a son?
他是最早创立线上药店的人之一
He started one of the first online pharmacies
那时的辛纳特拉还是个想往上爬的黑♥手♥党♥
back when Sinatra was making his way up as a capo.
康特波斯RX
Contrapos RX.
他想让人以为他是个受人尊重的生意人
He tries to pass off as a respectable businessman,
但实际上
but the fact is,
他是全球最大的非法药物分销商之一
he's one of the world's biggest distributors of illegal narcotics.
我只是还没法证明这点
I just haven't been able to prove it yet.
他还用了其他的名字
He also goes by a different name.
他资助了这个展览
He endowed this exhibit.
理查德·M·惠特利藏品及古董
应该很简单
It should be pretty easy.
下次继续
To be continued.
拜
Bye.
你没告诉我你结过婚
You didn't tell me you were married.
还离婚了 你不是警探吗
And divorced. Aren't you a detective?
你的工作不就是知道这些事吗
Isn't it your job to know these things?
所以我没发现才显得更有意思
Which is why it's so interesting I didn't.
你怎么能隐藏这种事
I mean, how do you bury something like that?
尤其是你嫁给了黑♥手♥党♥老大的儿子
Especially if you're the son of a mafia don.
我嫁给理查德时不知道他爸爸是谁
I didn't know who Richard's dad was when I married him.
他憎恨他父亲的一切
I mean, he loathes the man with every fiber of his being.
所以他改名了吗
That why he changed his name?
惠特利其实是我的姓
Wheatley's actually mine.
他这么做是因为
He did it because
他知道这会气疯他的父亲
he knew how much it would piss off his father.
娶了一个黑人女性 还随了她的姓
Marry a Black woman and take her last name.
那你的孩子们呢
And how about your kids?
他们怎么样了
What happened to them?
瑞奇和黛娜选择了他
Richie and Dana chose him.
拉斐克跟了我
And I got Rafiq.
就这样
End of story.
不容易啊
That's rough.
离婚后你的前夫可能改变心意了吗
Any chance after the divorce your ex had a change of heart?
或许跟他父亲一起合作
Maybe wound up in business with his father?
我们最近并怎么聊天
Well, we're not particularly chatty these days,
但我想象不出他会愿意跟他父亲合作...
but I can't imagine a world where he'd get into business‐‐
我没走错地方吧
Am I in the right place?
你能把那份文件给我吗
Would you mind handing me that printout?
写着"俄克拉荷马城"
With the label "Oklahoma City"?
你昨晚在总部待到了半夜
You were at 1PP till almost midnight
写跟安吉拉·惠特利在一起时遭遇暗♥杀♥的报告
debriefing on that drive‐by with Angela Wheatley.
是啊 就像过去一样
Yeah, well, just like old times.
现在是新的一天了
Yeah, well, this is a new day.
在未来 我需要你更加
In the future, I need you to be more...
小心且更有条理
careful and methodical.
我喜欢这样办事
That's the way I like to do things.
你是老大都听你的
You're the boss.
你觉得这是针对安吉拉·惠特利还是你的暗♥杀♥
So you think the hit was on Angela Wheatley or you?
都有可能
It could've been either.
但有件事我能确定
I'll tell you one thing, though.
她还有很多没说的
She knows more than she's saying.
你对理查德·惠特利了解很多了 对吧
You're pretty deep into Richard Wheatley, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
理查德·惠特利是我们在这的原因
Richard Wheatley is why we're here.
先说清楚
And just to be clear,
当我们撒网后
when we cast out our net,
我们可能拉上来
we might end up dragging
雇凶杀你妻子的人
in the people who hired your wife's killer.
我很希望是这样
I sincerely hope we do.
但我们的任务是捣毁这个国际贩毒集团
But our charge is to bust an international drug cartel
这个已经低调经营了二十年的集团 懂吗
that's skated under the radar for two decades, okay?
明白
Understood.
你的特遣队里还有谁
Who else is on the task force?
就只有你了
So far, you're it.
今天下午晚点我要对几个候选人做背景调查
I'm, vetting a couple candidates later this afternoon.
我不是想越级
Well, without overstepping,
我可以告诉你我合作过最厉害的黑客
I can give you the name of the best hacker I've ever worked with.
婕特
Jet...
斯鲁特梅克斯
Slootmaekers.
拼一下
Spell it.
加密信息
晚上九点 奇迹摩天轮见 我知道谁杀了你妻子
斯特布勒
Stabler.
好 是SLOOT...
Yeah, it's S‐L‐O‐O‐T...
加密信息
晚上九点 奇迹摩天轮见 我知道谁杀了你妻子
奇迹摩天轮
科尼岛
奇迹摩天轮 厕所 紧急出口
你来早了
You're early.
别担心 爸
Don't worry, Dad.
他只是你雇来启动摩天轮的人
He's just the attendant you hired to run the Ferris wheel.
来吧
Come on.
坐上来
Get in.
别这么怂
Don't be a sissy.
欢迎来到科尼岛游乐园
奇迹摩天轮
奇迹摩天轮
真怀旧 对吧 爸
So damn nostalgic. Isn't it, Dad?
我们以前几乎每周末都来这里
We used to come here practically every weekend.
当时与现在大不相同了
Such a different world.
要我说那时候更好
A better world, if you ask me.
现在的世界也很美好
Things are pretty sweet right now.
刺♥激♥
谁能想到全球疫情能这么赚钱呢
Who knew a worldwide pandemic could be so profitable?
我那天想跟你说的话
What I was trying to tell you the other day,
很不幸 进行地不太顺利
unfortunately, it didn't go very well.
你觉得我们一起工作怎么样
What do you think about you and I getting into business together?
有点意思
I'm intrigued.
你有什么提议
What are you proposing?
-合作 -合伙人吗
- A partnership. - Partners?
你和我 父亲和儿子
You and me. Father, son.
我知道过去我们有过分歧
I know we had our differences in the past,
但我内心知道 我们能克服
but I know in my heart, we could overcome it.
但我很难忽视
It's hard to overcome the fact that
你今晚想把我交给警♥察♥这件事
you're planning on serving me up to a cop tonight.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你是想说
Are you telling me
你来这里不是为了
you're not here for a meet
见一个警♥察♥吗
with a cop?
那个警♥察♥在调查你 理查德
That cop is coming after you, Richard.
我跟他见面是想保护你
I'm meeting him to protect you.
我想探探他是否有什么弱点
I wanted to see if he had any vulnerabilities.
我是你父亲 看着我的眼睛
I'm your father. Look in my eyes!
我绝不会背叛你
I would never betray you.
男人不会背叛他的家庭
A man doesn't betray his family.
我真的很想相信
I really want to believe that.
听着
Look.
我知道我为难了你
I know I made things hard for you.
我
I...
我怎么也理解不了
I mean, I could never understand that‐‐
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表