剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我不独自一人离开公♥寓♥
I don't leave the apartment on my own.
我一个人在家时不应门
I don't answer the door when I'm here alone.
我没事
It's fine.
不是没事
It's not fine.
你不能住在这里 伊莱
You can't stay here, Eli.
我不要搬去和莫琳还有卡尔住
I'm not moving in with Maureen and Carl.
我已经跟爸说过了
I already told Dad.
爸
Dad?
你跟伊莱说他可以跟你一起住在这里了吗
Did you tell Eli he can stay here with you?
没有 他要搬去莫琳和卡尔家
No, he's going to Maureen and Carl's.
那里不安全
Well, it's not safe.
伊莱 重点就是要保证你的安全
Eli, the whole point is to keep you safe.
看看他的脸
Look at his face.
有可能被打的就是你
That could have been you.
他不过就是为了停车位大打出手了
It was just a fight over a parking space.
我们应该相信这话吗
Are we supposed to believe that?
随你相信什么
Believe whatever you want.
我不会留爸一个人在这里 他需要我
I'm not leaving Dad here alone. He needs me.
那个可怜人
That poor man.
他经历了太多
He's been through so much.
他是一个战士 丹妮诗 我告诉你
He's a warrior, Denise. I'll tell you that.
是战士还是角斗士
A warrior or a gladiator?
别这样 拜托
Don't start, please.
他继承了传统警♥察♥的角斗士精神 没错 但
He comes from that old gladiator cop tradition, for sure, but...
我感觉得到他在努力
I feel him striving.
他让你主导调查
He lets you lead?
他在努力
He's trying.
这对他来说不容易
I mean, it's not easy for him.
但他现在承受着很大的痛苦
But with all the pain he's in,
或许因为他的痛苦
maybe because of it‐‐
阿雅娜 这个男人随时可能爆发
Ayanna, this man is on a short fuse.
我相信他
I trust him.
我们儿子不能失去一个母亲
Our boy is gonna need both of his mothers.
我知道 相信我
I know, believe me.
我满脑子都只有他
He is the only thing I'm thinking about.
只有你
You.
还有你
And you.
还有理查德·惠特利
And Richard Wheatly.
听着 妈妈不在了
Look, Mom is gone,
他很害怕会失去我 我理解
and he's afraid of losing me, I get it.
那改变不了什么
That doesn't change the situation.
我会继续努力尝试 而且...
Well, I'll keep trying, and‐‐
我们建立了一个机制
we have a system.
伊莱告诉我了
Eli told me.
你大半夜晚上都醒着
You're awake most of the night,
你在这面疯子一样的墙前踱步
you pace in front of this crazy wall,
你对着墙说话 你做噩梦
talking to it, the nightmares,
你在梦里尖叫...
you're screaming in your sleep‐‐
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Hold it.
没错 我睡眠不足
Yes, I don't get enough sleep,
踱步有助于我思考 那面疯子一样的墙是我办公室
and I pace to think, and that crazy wall is my office,
但我没有在梦里尖叫 我只做了一次噩梦
but I'm not screaming. I had one nightmare.
你该见见医生什么
You have to see someone.
-你不能这样生活 -我没事 我很好
- You can't function like this. - I'm fine, I'm fine.
他们有药物治疗
They have medication.
我不吃药
I'm not taking any drugs.
药物帮助了很多人 而且...
Drugs help a lot of people, and‐‐
它们只是不适合我
they're just not for me.
你是说你不像我和奶奶一样有躁郁症
You mean because you're not bipolar like me and Grandma?
不是 是因为如果警局发现我在吃药
No, because if the job finds out I'm on meds,
他们会收走我的枪♥械♥和警牌
they take your gun and badge.
我很确定现在已经不是那样了
I'm pretty sure it's not like that anymore.
去寻求帮助吧 爸
Just...Get help, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
Okay.
那么糟吗
That bad?
我没法再喝美式咖啡了
I can't drink American coffee anymore.
莫尼格说了些什么
So what'd Moennig have to say?
"没有人会像
"You don't round up a waiting room
"纪检委突袭风月场所一样
"full of rich, powerful patients
"围捕一屋子有钱有权的病人
"like it's a vice raid on a rub‐and‐tug joint.
"祝你早日证明那是疫苗
"Good luck proving it was a vaccine
而不是他们每月的肉毒杆菌"
and not their monthly Botox."
模仿得不错
Not a bad impression.
别担心 他只会叫唤
Don't worry about it. He's all bark.
或许跟你是这样
Maybe with you.
你们关系不好吗
You don't get along?
我们还行
We get along fine.
这是瓦伦丁医生的档案
This is the file on Dr. Valentine,
手里有被窃疫苗的私人医生
the concierge MD with the stolen vaccines.
他说是从瑟塔祖尔代表那拿到的
He said he got it from a Certazul rep.
你能破解他们的购买♥♥链吗
Can you decrypt the chain of purchase?
刚跟港务局通了电♥话♥
Put a call in to the Port Authority,
让他执行保护措施
told him to lock down security
如果需要超低温储存的货物就通知我们
and notify us on anything that requires serious refrigeration.
沃什伯恩 我需要你联♥系♥华尔街的所有安保主任
Washburn, I need you to call every security director on Wall Street,
让他们知道黑市疫苗的事
put them on notice about black market vaccines,
告诉他们如果有任何人想通过
let them know we're coming after anyone
公♥司♥医保插队打疫苗 我们会去找他
who tries to jump the line through their corporate health plans.
收到
Copy that.
好好挤兑下惠特利
Putting the squeeze on Wheatley.
对 为你的脸报仇
Yeah. Payback for your face.
我亲自联♥系♥了所有销♥售♥公♥司♥
I reached out personally to every vendor.
甚至联♥系♥了西海岸
I even tried the West Coast‐‐
兰乔米拉奇 比弗利山庄
Rancho Mirage, Beverly Hills.
我提出承担运费和冷冻费
I offered to cover shipping and refrigeration.
你知道这是个花销很大的项目吧
You do know this was a costly operation?
对 爸 我很清楚
Yes, Dad, I'm very aware of that.
是因为公园大道的突袭 大家都受惊了
It's the Park Avenue bust. It has everybody spooked.
所以我们只能找别的方法
So we're just gonna have to figure a way around it.
好 去做吧
Okay, do that.
正有此意
I plan to.
黛娜 别让我失望
Dana, don't let me down.
爸 我想你错把我当作瑞奇了
Dad, I think you've mistaken me for Richie.
你确定我是他父亲吗
Are you sure I'm his father?
你们父女八卦什么呢
What are you girls gossiping about in here?
没什么 就是跟爸汇报下
Nothing. Just getting Dad up to date
一些新产品的进展
on some new product development.
我要去办公室了
I'm gonna get to the office.
很高兴见到你 妈妈
Good to see you, Mom.
我也是 亲爱的
You too, sweetie.
周四晚餐 别忘了
Dinner Thursday. Don't forget.
不会的
I won't.
你让她卷入什么事了
What have you got her involved in?
我能想到的所有事
Everything I possibly can.
她跟你一样聪明 或许更聪明
She's as smart as you, Ange, maybe smarter.
我知道 所以我不想让她卷入你的生意
I know. That's why I don't want her involved in your business.
有点太迟了
It's a little late for that.
她是高级副总裁 而且她管理着基金会
She's a senior VP, and she runs the Foundation.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我认为到目前为止我把孩子们照顾得很好
I'd say I've taken pretty good care of our children so far,
不是吗
wouldn't you?
话说你来这干什么
What are you doing here, anyway?
书
Books.
新书
New books.
-书 -书
- Books‐‐ ‐ Books.
又到了一年的这个时间
That time of year.
如果你不想我过来 你可以去我家
Could do it at my place if you don't want me around here.
但那里不像你的数字堡垒这么安全
But it's just‐it's not as secure as your digital fortress.
不不 开工吧
No, no, no, get to work.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表