剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
那么谁是贝克尔 你们哪个是
So who's Bekher? Which one?
我是来见埃扎克·贝克尔的
I'm supposed to meet Izak Bekher.
贝克尔在哪
Where is Bekher?
等等 贝克尔没在希尔瓦诺的车里
Hang on, Bekher's not in the car with Silvano.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
希尔瓦诺刚暗示我们的 他失踪了
Silvano just let us know. He's MIA.
坐好
Sit tight.
惠特利先生会给你打电♥话♥
Mr. Wheatley is going to call you.
他今天和你报过到吗
Did he check in with you today?
没有 我猜他没合适时机这么做
No, I figured he didn't have a window.
先是吉娜 现在是贝克尔
Gina, and now Bekher?
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我们行动
Let's move.
知道为什么我们要除掉埃扎克吗
You know why we had to dispense with Izak?
我想你有你的理由
I figured you had your reasons.
你杀掉了一名警♥察♥ 理查德
You killed a police officer, Richard.
埃扎克见证了这件事
Izak was an eye-witness.
他会用这点事情
It's something he would've held over you
威胁你一辈子
for the rest of your life.
这些新来的是什么人
So who are these new guys?
博格纳集团
The Bogner Group.
世界上最谨慎
The most discreet,
和有能力的人员
highly-skilled operators on the planet.
你知道他们酷在哪里吗
And you know what's cool about them?
他们根本没有良心
They have no conscience whatsoever.
我已经和他们接洽了几个月
I've been in talks with them for months.
今天 今天我们正式合作
Today...today we made it official.
十二个人 包括雷文
Twelve men, including Raven.
确认瓜尔多一方有十二人进入指定地点
Confirming twelve Guardo men entering the location.
他们进去了 也就是说在希尔瓦诺来前
They're inside, which means they're offline
他们会下线
until Silvano steps in.
情况怎么样
How're they doing?
行动起来
Let's move.
你 快点
You. C'mon.
接通信♥号♥♥
Set up the feed.
-好了吗 -是的
- You got it? - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
我们预估有九名枪手
We figure on nine men positioned as shooters.
收到
Copy that.
-希尔瓦诺有消息吗 -我和希尔瓦诺有联♥系♥
- Any word on Silvano? - I'm in contact with Silvano.
他在惠特利车里 正在过来路上
He's on the move in one of Wheatley's vehicles.
-你的卧底在哪 -暂时没有贝克尔的消息
- Where's your inside guy? - Haven't heard from Bekher.
就是说你不知道惠特利的准确位置
So you don't have a location on Wheatley?
我们在等着惠特利
We're standing by and waiting for Wheatley
和希尔瓦诺联♥系♥
to make contact with Silvano.
我今天还有另外六个搜查令 警探
I've got six other warrants lined up today, Detective.
如果这事出什么意外
If this thing is gonna go south,
你得让我们离开
I need you to cut us loose.
这里不会有意外
It's not going south.
队长 你知道这事吗
Hey, Cap. Do you know about this?
您可否确认我们听到的这些传闻
Can you confirm any of the things we've heard?
今早我们代表达蒙·金
This morning we filed a civil lawsuit
就个人伤害 袭击和殴打
for personal injury and assault and battery
向纽约警♥察♥局发起了诉讼
against the NYPD on behalf of Damon King,
同时还有就两名警官
and a claim against the two police officers
袭击并侵犯达蒙人♥权♥行为提起投诉
that assaulted Damon for violation of his civil rights.
那您的太太 阿雅娜·贝尔警长
What about your wife, Sergeant Ayanna Bell?
-对此是什么立场 -你应该去问她
- Where is she on all this? - You should ask her.
她完全有能力为自己发声
She's quite capable of speaking for herself.
她是否支持这样一起
Does she support a lawsuit against
控告她所在警局和警员同事的诉讼呢
her own police department and her fellow officers?
贝尔警长希望自己不要被卷入此事
Sergeant Bell would prefer not to be associated with any of this.
但是我刚说过了 我不能代表她的意见
But, like I said, I won't speak for her,
但是我相信 她知道
and yet I believe that she believes
我们在做正确的事情 谢谢
we are doing the right thing. Thank you.
-有惠特利的踪迹吗 -暂时没直接消息
- Any sign of Wheatley yet? - Not directly,
但希尔瓦诺在路上了
but Silvano's en route.
我不想这么做 但我们还要执行其他
I hate to do this, but we have other warrants to execute
可以行动的逮捕令
that will actually go.
其中有一个就要过期 我们要走了
One is about to pop off now. We're moving out.
钱布利斯队长 我不知道
Captain Chambliss, I don't know what
你是否明白这里的事情
you think is happening here--
我觉得你在浪费我们的时间 警长
I think you're wasting our time, Sergeant.
你的线人失踪了 你也不知道目标在哪
Your CI is MIA. Your target is out of pocket.
相反如果是我们这样 你会挺我们吗
If the situation was reversed, would you have our backs?
他到底在说什么
What the hell is he talking about?
我很确定他是在说丹妮诗的事
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Denise.
没一件事按计划走的 我不做这样的生意
Nothing is as we planned. This is not how I do business.
相信我 朋友
Trust me, my friend.
我们一切都按计划 一切顺利
We're right on schedule and everything is sweet.
今天结束之前 我们会成为
By the end of the day, you and I will be partners
一起势不可挡的犯罪的同伙
in an unstoppable offensive.
惠特利跟希尔瓦诺联♥系♥了
Wheatley's in contact with Silvano.
莫拉莱斯和沃什伯恩保持安全距离跟着他们
Morales and Washburn are following them at a good distance.
我也听到希尔瓦诺了 惠特利联♥系♥他了
Yeah, I've got Silvano too. Wheatley's made contact.
我打电♥话♥给莫尼格
I'm calling Moennig to see
看他能否调一个特别响应小队来支援
if he can pull an SRG unit to back us up--
车里跟着我的这些都是什么人
Who are these men in the car with me, huh?
贝克尔呢
What happened to Bekher?
我们不跟他合作了 不过这不重要
We're not working with him anymore, but that's immaterial.
这是你和我之间的事
This is between you and me.
现在我们之间只有几英里的距离
We're only a few miles away from one another
我在四面八方都布了人手
and I have us covered in every direction.
惠特利越来越近了
Wheatley's closing in
钱布利斯又抛下我们走了
and Chambliss just bailed on us.
听起来贝克尔出局了
It sounds like Bekher is out.
什么叫"贝克尔出局了"
What do you mean, Bekher is out?
你知道钱布利斯为什么抛下你们吗
Do you know why Chambliss bailed?
因为他有别的逮捕令
Because he had other warrants
而且他不相信惠特利会出现
and he didn't believe Wheatley was gonna show.
他抛下我们因为他是个固执的混♥蛋♥
He bailed because he's a bigoted scumbag.
好了 这种话不要说了
Okay, that's not helpful right now.
警督 这次行动不到十分钟就要开始了
Lieutenant, this op is about to go live in less than ten minutes.
我们为此准备了好几个月
We've been working on this for months.
不能现在打退堂鼓
We can't just back down now.
你看到你妻子的新闻发布会了吗
Have you seen your wife's press conference?
我今早有点忙
I've been a little busy this morning.
现在太乱了 我没法调配支援
There's too much chaos. I don't have backup.
你没法自己一个人搞定这次行动 警长
You can't handle this alone, Sergeant.
她不是一个人 她还有我
She's not alone. She's with me.
我也有她 我们是个很棒的团队
And I'm with her. We've got a great team.
我们搞得定
We've got this.
准备卸货吧
Let's get ready to dismount.
好了 伙计们 准备好 表演开始了
All right, boys, get ready. It's show time.
有发现
Got something.
我们这里找到点东西
I think we got something here.
收到
Got it.
走 我们走
Come on, let's go.
找到了 找到了
Got it, got it.
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Heel, heel, heel!
来 来 来
Here, here, here.
长官 我们遇到一个问题
Commander, we got a problem.
我们发现一个相机 昨天还不在那里
We got a camera that wasn't there yesterday.
给我看看
Show me.
理查德 这个相机有什么问题吗
Richard, what's wrong with this picture?
有人在监视我们 打个赌猜是谁
Somebody's watching us. Wanna bet who?
别慌 理查德 你们的位置没有暴露
Ah, don't panic, Richard. The location's not compromised.
我慌不是因为觉得位置暴露了
I'm not panicked because I think the location is compromised.
我慌是因为我在
I'm panicked that I'm in business
和一群白♥痴♥街头混混合作
with a bunch of moronic street punks
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表