剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I just think I meant...
我是吉娜
I'm--I'm Gina.
安吉拉
Angela.
很高兴再次见到你 你真漂亮
Nice to see you again. You look lovely.
我希望你打疫苗了
I hope you're vaccinated.
-爸 搞什么 -别担心
- Dad, what-- - Don't worry.
我们都打了 我会照顾好你
We all are. I'll take care of you.
这是安吉拉 瑞奇的妈妈
This is Angela, Richie's mom.
琵拉 我美丽过敏的妻子
Pilar, my beautiful, intolerant wife.
你姐姐很快就会到
Your sister will be up any second.
-吉娜 -什么
- Gina. - Yes?
你喜欢在派对上玩吗 宝贝
Do you like to party, baby?
好极了
All right.
敬酒
A toast.
-大家想听吗 -想
- Do you want to hear it? - Yeah!
敬我的儿子
To my son.
至少我认为他是我的儿子
At least I think he's my son.
理查德二世
Richard Jr.
今天三十岁了
30 years old today.
他遗传了我的长相 但没遗传我的头脑
He got my looks, but not my brains.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他一直是 你一直是
He'll always be-- you'll always be--
在我眼里是个孩子
a child in my eyes.
我是认真的
I mean it.
好吧 瑞奇的爸爸是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, well, Richie's dad's an ass.
敬瑞奇
To Richie.
对 瑞奇
Yeah. Richie!
帅气
Handsome.
我认可
I'll take that.
聪明
Clever.
-没错 -对
- Yeah. - Yes.
最重要的
And most importantly,
善良
kind.
没错
That's right.
我的儿子
My son.
我唯一的
My only s--
我唯一的儿子
My only son.
我非常爱你
I love you so very much.
我很荣幸 很感激能认识你
And I am so proud and grateful to know you.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
好 敬瑞奇
Okay. To Richie.
敬瑞奇
To Richie!
吉娜 听说你是个服务生
So, Gina, I hear you're a waitress.
对 在七骑士社交俱乐部
Yeah, at the Seven Knights Social Club.
我和瑞奇就是在那里认识的
That's where Richie and I met.
-你认识我爷爷吗 -对 认识
- Did you know my pop-pop? - Yeah, I did.
他是个好人
He was a great man.
我其实还有点崇拜他
I kind of idolized him actually.
真有趣
That's fascinating.
除了酒店服务业以外
So do you have other interests
你还有什么其他兴趣吗
outside of the hospitality industry?
黛娜 闭嘴
Dana. Shut up.
-我只是问问题 -宝贝
- I was just asking a question. - Babe.
没事
It's okay.
我以前想成为电影明星 但是
You know, I used to want to be a movie star, but--
结果发现我没那方面的才华 所以
well, it turns out, I'm not very talented that way, so--
别这么说
Come on.
有许多其他才能更为重要
There are other talents that are far more important.
我想你有不少
And I suspect you have a few of them.
瑞奇 你去哪
Richie, where are you going?
我要去散散步
I'm gonna go for a walk.
我需要点空气
I need some air.
让他去
Let him go.
莱丝莉·斯♥诺♥
莱丝莉·斯♥诺♥
Leslie Snow.
怎么回事 一切都好吗
What's going on? Is everything okay?
一切都好 我们也都好
Everything's good. And we're all okay.
-一切都好 -对
- Everything's fine. - Yeah.
我们只想聚在一起...谈谈
We just all wanted to get together and...talk.
你们想谈谈
You want to talk.
好 我们谈吧
Okay, let's talk.
关于什么
About what?
关于你
About you.
说吧 凯瑟琳
Go ahead, Kathleen.
这是次干预会
This is an intervention.
嗯 我想也是
Yeah, that's what I thought.
干预会 好吧
An intervention. Okay.
那你们要干预什么
And, what are we intervening on?
关于你和我
About what you and I...
讨论过的
discussed.
你和我私下讨论过的
You and I discussed in private?
-埃利奥特 这不是秘密了 -不再是了
- Elliot, it's not a secret-- - It's not anymore.
是我去找奥丽薇娅帮忙的
I went to Olivia myself to ask for her help.
这里没有人认为你是个瘾君子
Nobody here thinks you're an addict.
谢谢 伊莱 谢谢告诉这点
Thank you, Eli. Appreciate that.
那大家都怎么想
What does everyone think?
你需要帮助 爸
You need help, Dad.
我需要帮助
I need help.
埃利奥特 我来是因为你的家人担心你
Elliot, I'm here because your family is worried about you--
我没让你来这里
I didn't ask you to be here.
他们担心你
They're worried about you
因为我们看到了所有发生的事
because of all the things that we have witnessed.
就像那样 你总是那样
Like that. You do that all the time.
他们非常担心你 埃利奥特
And they're worried about you, Elliot,
因为他们在乎你 所以
because they care about you, so...
你觉得你能坐下来
do you think you could just sit down right now
好好听大家的话
and just listen to everyone--
不 我觉得我做不到
No, I really don't think I can.
你应该跟我的上司谈 阿雅娜·贝尔
You should talk to my superior, Ayanna Bell.
她是个警长
She's a sergeant,
如果有什么问题
and if there were any problems,
她应该会发现
she would recognize it.
埃利奥特 告诉我们你需要什么
Elliot, tell us what you need.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你们所有人
I love all of you.
而我 我觉得我做不到
And I--yeah, I don't think I can do this.
你看上去迷路了
You look lost.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是 我只是在找瑞奇
I was--I was just looking for Richie.
如果你找到他 带他回楼上
If you find him, bring him back upstairs.
我去拿一瓶香槟
I'm gonna grab a bottle of champagne.
瑞奇说你有最无与伦比的酒窖
Richie tells me you have the most incredible wine cellar.
你想看看吗
You want to see it?
来吧 我给你参观下
Come on. I'll give you a tour.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我靠 天呐
Holy--oh, my God.
这地方太酷了
This place is incredible.
我跟建筑师合作的
I worked with the architect.
她起草的设计图 但基本是我设计的
She drew up the plans, but it's pretty much my design.
我承认 我很为此骄傲
I'll admit, I'm proud of it.
是啊 理应如此
Yeah, you should be.
我觉得我喝的太多了
Think I had too much to drink.
我本来打算学习建筑
I was gonna study architecture...
然后我在哥大的第一年 突然意识到
Then, my first year at Columbia, I had this idea
科技能让数百万没有选举权的人♥民♥
how technology could make healthcare more available
更加容易获得医保
to millions of disenfranchised people.
等等 那是你的公♥司♥ 对吧
Wait, that's your company, right?
叫什么来着 好像是康特匹斯
What is it called again? It's like Contrapis.
-康特波斯 -康特波斯
- Contrapos. - Contrapos.
是从"换质位法"的谐音
It's from "contrapositive."
这是个数学概念
It's a mathematical proposition.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表