剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
埃利奥特·斯特布勒的脸上全是伤
Elliot Stabler's face was a mess.
不客气
You're welcome.
萨沙·伦斯基
Sacha Lenski.
这是个雇佣的活
This was a job for hire.
伊莱...
Eli--
你该去看看医生
You have to see someone.
-你不能这样生活 -我没事
- You can't function like this. - I'm fine.
"魔力紫"是一种处方药制成的
Purple magic is made from a prescription drug.
惠特利卖♥♥了很多吨♥这种药
Wheatley pushes a ton of it.
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
我们有个卧底
We have an undercover.
惠特利在他的酒窖里开私人会议
Wheatley has his private meetings in his wine cellar.
我需要在那里放监听器
I need a bug in there.
这把从埃扎克·贝克尔那里缴获的手♥枪♥
The weapon confiscated from Izak Bekher matches
与辛纳特拉和乔瑟琳·豪尔的弹道鉴定匹配
the ballistics of Sinatra and Jocelyn Howell.
埃扎克·贝克尔 你因涉嫌谋杀
Izak Bekher, you're under arrest
曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉和乔瑟琳·豪尔而被捕
for the murders of Manfredi Sinatra and Jocelyn Howell.
莫尼格
Moennig.
当时街上有一对情侣
There was a couple.
就在车停的地方附近
On the street near where the car was parked.
他们拍了张自♥拍♥照
They took a selfie.
你知道现在几点吗 警探
Do you know what time it is, Detective?
不 我没注意 但我得看看那张照片
No, I wasn't paying attention but I need to see that photo.
下次注意点
Next time, pay attention.
我们今天晚点再见面聊
We'll discuss this in person later today.
别担心 伙计
No worries, man.
这是你的世界 我们只是住在其中
It's your world. We're just living in it.
快递
科尔 吃早餐了
Cole, breakfast!
科尔
Cole!
吃点早餐再去上学
Hey, have some breakfast before school!
科尔
Cole!
你还在睡吗 已经7点多了
Are you still asleep? It's after 7:00.
我想我跟你说过要清理这个...
I thought I told you to clean this--
科尔
Cole!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
科尔 科尔
Cole! Cole!
不
No!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God!
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第一季 第四集
科尼岛
Coney Island.
奇迹摩天轮 晚上9点
Wonder Wheel. 9:00 p.M.
我的当事人不知道你在说什么
My client has no idea what you're talking about.
这间屋里的所有人都知道这是胡扯
Everyone in this room knows that's BS.
让我们来回顾一下吧
Let's indulge them.
你老板命令你对我开枪 结果射偏了
Your boss ordered a hit on me and missed,
杀死了我妻子
killing my wife.
然后他让他父亲替他顶罪
He then set up his father to take the fall,
但那位老先生比他聪明
but the old man was wise to him.
我目前为止说的都对吧
How am I doing so far?
我还没听到任何关于我当事人的指控
I haven't heard anything that points to my client.
好吧 曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉
Okay, Manfredi Sinatra
请求和我见面
asked to meet with me.
你想猜猜约在哪吗
You want to guess where?
奇迹摩天轮 晚上9点
Wonder Wheel. 9:00 p.M.
那是一个周二
It was a Tuesday.
他打算告诉我理查德·惠特利杀了我妻子
He was gonna tell me Richard Wheatley murdered my wife,
但你比我抢先一步
but you beat me there.
而你在他供出你老板前杀了他
And you murdered him before he could rat out your boss.
好点了吗
Better?
-你说的不对 -不对
- It's false. - It's false.
这都是没有确凿的证据
It's a theory without evidence.
没有证据
Without evidence?
警长 这些都没有确凿证据
Sergeant, it's a theory without evidence.
这是你的手♥枪♥
This is your gun.
它就是证据
It says "Evidence."
你是从哪里拿到它的
Where did you get that?
科尼岛的奇迹摩天轮
Coney Island. Wonder Wheel.
这就是证据
This is the evidence part.
这个弹壳和你的枪是匹配的
This casing matches your gun.
它也和劳登县的验尸官
It also matches the slug that
从乔瑟琳·豪尔头骨取出的子弹相匹配
the Loudon County ME pulled out of Jocelyn Howell's skull.
你们栽赃我的
You planted that.
埃扎克 够了
Izak, that's enough.
你们在虚张声势 试图恐吓他
You're bluffing to try and intimidate him.
贝克尔先生绝不会配合你们
Mr. Bekher isn't ever going to cooperate with you.
我们不准备接受认罪协议
We're not interested in a deal
也不会配合你可悲又执拗地
or in any part of your sad, obsessive witch hunt
迫♥害♥他老板 我们法庭上见
against his employer. We'll see you in court.
火车上的网太差了
The internet on the train was janky.
我从威明顿市到特伦顿这一段都连不上网
I lost connectivity from Wilmington to Trenton.
你还活着
You survived?
感谢上帝 这真是个奇迹
Praise the Lord. It's a miracle.
文森特·韦斯是市里最贵的
Vincent Weiss is one of the most expensive,
人脉最广的刑事辩护律师之一
well-connected criminal defense lawyers in this city.
惠特利显然付钱给他
Wheatley obviously is paying him
以确保贝克尔不合作
to make sure Bekher doesn't cooperate.
好吧 惠特利应该把钱省下来
Well, Wheatley should've saved his money.
我觉得贝克尔不是那种
Bekher doesn't strike me as the kind of guy
会开口的人
who's gonna be talking.
你不必瞒着我
You know you don't have to hide that from me.
只要你专注于我们的工作
As long as you're focused on what we're doing.
婕特 怎么样
Jet, how'd it go?
我拍下了他的服务器
I imaged his server,
在我失联前的火车上
and on the train before I lost connectivity,
我看了他公♥司♥最近的交易
I had a look at his company's recent transactions.
-真不错 -这些都是康特波斯
- Nice. - These are all the pharmacies
在美国内陆地区经营的药房♥
Contrapos does business with in the continental U.S.
大多数在中型城镇
They're in mostly mid-sized towns
和二线城市
and secondary cities.
三州区域只有一家
There's only one in the tristate area.
GPS定位系统
里克斯顿药品公♥司♥ 皇后区
"Rixton Drugs. Queens."
你们两个去看看 带上婕特
You two go check it out. Take Jet with you.
主页
纽约警♥察♥局
NYPD.
你是赫伯特·里克斯顿吗
You Herbert Rixton?
这台电脑不错
That's a fancy computer.
你买♥♥了多久了
How long you had it?
大概几年吧
Um, just a few years, I guess.
那你和惠特利做生意多久了
So is that how long you've been in business with Wheatley?
-谁 -理查德·惠特利
- Who? - Richard Wheatley.
康特波斯的总裁
It's the CEO of Contrapos.
你是他们人际网的一部分
You're part of their network.
不 我不属于任何人际网
No, I'm not in any network.
我也不是利益链上的一部分 不 我是独♥立♥的
Nor am I part of a chain. No, I am proudly independent.
所以你没听过康斯波特吗
So you've never heard of Contrapos?
他们帮我装了电脑 所以我当然听说过
Well, they installed the computer, sure,
但我付了钱
but I paid for it.
完全合法
It's perfectly legitimate.
除了你通过邮件给那些
Except for the part where you send controlled substances
从来没看过医生的人
through the mail to people
寄送管制药物的事
who've never even been to a doctor.
那是 那是胡说八道
That's--that's nonsense.
我不知道你们想在这干什么
I don't know what you folks are trying to gin up here,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表