剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
为什么有人会想
why someone would want to...
跟其他种族的人在一起 我...
mix, you know, with other races. I‐‐
还记得这家伙每次在我们
Remember how the guy would do this for us
到顶端时都会这样吗
every time we got to the top?
他会停下摩天轮
He would stop the wheel.
-我们则会往下看 -对
- And we'd look down. - Yeah.
阳光普照
Sun shining,
我的小胖腿一晃一晃
my chubby, little legs swinging.
我们会看到那些
And we'd see all these
小小的点
tiny, little dots
跑来跑去
running around.
不敢相信那些是人
I couldn't believe they were human beings.
我想说的就是这个
That's what I'm trying to say.
从这里看 他们看起来都一样
From up here, they all look the same.
你根本分不出黑人和白人的区别
You can't tell the difference from the Blacks and the whites.
其实什么都分不出
Or anything else, for that matter.
这是我从这段悲惨可怕的时光里学会的
That's what I've learned from this tragic, terrible time.
但现在你突然觉醒了
But now, you're suddenly woke.
"觉醒"
"Woke"?
你不再种族歧视了
You're not a racist anymore.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to tell you is,
我很后悔自己说了那些关于你孩子的话
I regret the ugly things I said about your children‐‐
我的孙子
my grandchildren.
尤其是关于你漂亮的妻子
Especially about your beautiful wife.
我能说什么呢
How could I say‐‐
爱就是爱吗
Love is love?
没错
Indeed.
爱就是爱
Love is love.
问题是
The problem is,
你这个傻大个
ya big meatball...
这是我唯一不能原谅你的事
That's the one thing I can't ever forgive you for.
我记得你说今晚我们去巴布拉餐厅吃饭
I thought you said we were going to Babula for dinner tonight.
他们会营业到我们去
They're keeping it open for us.
那这个贱♥人♥呢
And what about this bitch?
我就当这是夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
你能让这些恶心的野兽离我远点吗
Can you please get these foul beasts away from me?
它们还觉得你恶心呢
They think you're foul.
去准备吧 宝贝 我马上过去
Go get ready, baby. I'll be right there. Please.
你还好吗 安吉
You all right, Ang?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我说了我能应付
I told you I could handle it.
你不需要派打手来
You didn't need to send your goons.
他们在公共场合开枪
They opened fire out in the open,
在我教书的学校校园里
on the campus of the school where I teach.
太鲁莽了 理查德
It's reckless, Richard.
你还是这么鲁莽
You're still reckless.
你年轻的时候这点还挺讨人喜
It used to be kind of cute when you were a young buck.
现在讨人嫌了
Not so cute anymore.
在我家你不能这么跟我说话
You can't talk to me like that in my own house.
这里曾经是我家
It used to be my house.
话说 弗洛芮达呢
Actually, where is Florinda?
我想让她给我做点吃的
I think I'm gonna have her make me something.
你知道这是我跟你离婚的原因吧
You know that's why I divorced you, right?
纽约警♥察♥总部 有什么需要帮忙
Nypd. 1pp. How can I help you?
我想上报科尼岛有具尸体
I wanna report a body at Coney Island
在奇迹摩天轮那
at the Wonder Wheel.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
发生什么了
What just happened?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 怎么了
I'm fine. What's going on?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我刚才在亨茨彭特区 我
I was just out at Hunt's Point, and I,
我看了你的信
I read your letter, and
想着跟你聊聊
I thought we'd talk about it.
我想聊 我只是
I wanna talk. I just, um‐‐
现在不行
I can't right now.
-怎么了 -你在工作吗
- Yeah? - Are you working?
贝尔警长来电
我得走了
I gotta go.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
好 二十分钟后前门见
Yeah, I'll meet you out front in 20.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表