剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探全力追捕
are hunted by the detectives of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
我有一批货快到了
I have a shipment on the way.
如果那些疫苗没有保存得当
If those vaccines aren't restored properly,
两小时内就会失效
within two hours, they're useless.
斯鲁特梅克斯 沃什伯恩 莫拉莱斯
Slootmaeker, Washburn, Morales,
是时候来了解认识我们的嫌疑人了
time for you all to start learning our guy.
问答 理查德·惠特利的多样化及风险管理
停 就在那里
Stop right there.
冷冻货车
Freezer trucks.
你抢了那些疫苗
You jacked those vaccines.
我得去下葬我的父亲了
I have to bury my father.
晚上9点 在科尼岛
9:00 P. M., Coney Island.
奇迹摩天轮
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are.
这真是不同寻常的指控 警探
Extraordinary accusation, Detective.
你要上哪儿去
Where you going?
是我找到了辛纳特拉的尸体
I'm the one who found Sinatra's body.
你不是要告诉我你拿了他的手♥机♥
You are not about to tell me that you took his cell phone,
但如果你确实拿了
but if you did take it,
好让我们抓到这个毁了你家庭的畜生
so we can nail this son of a bitch who did this to your family.
伊莱 进去 快进去
Eli, get inside. Get inside.
我很担心你 埃利奥特
I am worried about you, Elliot.
你别管了
Back off.
你是谁
Who are you?
你还能想起什么
So what do you remember?
我当时正走路回家
I was walking home.
你从餐厅一路走回去吗
You walked all the way from the restaurant?
我当时正在吃晚餐
I was having dinner,
和贝尔和你一起
with Bell, with you.
没错 我们一起去吃的晚餐
Yeah, we went to dinner.
你知道是谁突袭了你吗
Do you have any idea who jumped you?
不知道
No,
两个人开车停在我家外面
two guys that were parked outside of my place.
所以你不走回去的 是开车吗
So you didn't walk. You drove?
然后你因为停车位和人打架了吗
And you got into a fight over a parking spot?
不 没有...
No, there was no‐‐
不是...和停车位无关
it wasn't‐‐it had nothing to do with the parking spot.
你是说你不觉得这是冲着你来的吗
So you're saying you don't think it was personal?
我...
I'm...
不 是...
Nah, it's‐‐
我是说...我不确定
saying I'm‐‐I'm not sure.
看上去你像是被枪柄打的
Well, it looks like you got pistol whipped.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我不知道
I don't know.
多壮丽的景观啊
What a glorious sight.
你在纽约市区多久能观赏到一次日出
How often do you get to experience a sunrise in New York City?
瞧 是谁醒了
Look who's waking up.
露茜
Lucy,
亲爱的 你美容觉睡够了吗
did you get enough beauty sleep, my love?
你知道八脚章鱼吗
Are you familiar with the Octopus vulgaris?
八脚章鱼
Octopus vulgaris.
就是普通章鱼
The common octopus,
普通 但又相当特别
common, but utterly alien.
有三颗心脏 没有骨头 蓝血动物
Three hearts, no bones, blue blood,
情报局
还有那些吸盘
and all those suckers.
有2000个
2,000 of them.
每个吸盘都能像舌头一样舔你或抓紧你
And every one can taste you like a tongue, or grip you
像一把剪刀一样把你拉到它隐藏的嘴里
and pull you into its hidden beak like a pair of scissors.
它可以绞碎一只螃蟹
It can crack a crab,
或是一根手指
or a finger.
相当迷人 不是吗
So fascinating. Isn't it?
是的 先生 没错
Yes, sir, yeah.
惠特利先生 我不想让你担心
Mr. Wheatley, I don't want you to worry.
它们还非常聪明
And they're clever, too.
还有很强烈的好奇心 尤其是当它们饿了的时候
And intensely curious, especially when they're hungry.
你饿了吗 宝贝
Are you hungry, baby?
我最好在它再次尝试逃跑前把它喂饱
I better feed her soon before she tries to escape again.
它们是逃脱大♥师♥
They're master escape artists.
我猜你希望现在就拥有这项特殊技能
I bet you wish you had that particular skill right now.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不太听得懂隐喻 对吧
Not big on metaphors, huh?
说吧...我们怎么处理这个状况
So... how do we resolve this situation?
我任凭您差遣 先生
I'll do whatever you want, sir.
和我想要什么无关
It's not about what I want.
而是你做过什么承诺
It's about what you promised.
我们房♥地♥产♥交易的最后一步
The last step in our little real estate transaction.
好吧 你们告诉我他早上5点半
Okay, you're telling me that he just brought him
把他带进办公室
into his office at 5:30 in the morning
就是谈房♥地♥产♥和那些繁文缛节吗
to talk about real estate and red tape?
很显然 惠特利在他办公室以外的地方
Clearly, Wheatley has his real conversations
才聊了正事
someplace other than his office.
不 不 等等 等等 不
No, no‐wait, wait. No!
抱歉 我本来不想要更多钱的
I'm sorry, I didn't want to ask for more money.
他是想淹死这个人吗 我们该派人过去吗
Is he drowning this guy? Should we call it in?
不 他只是想吓唬他罢了
No, just scaring the crap out of him.
我们还不想暴露监听器
We don't want to blow this bug yet.
我发誓 我会解决的
I'll take care of it, I swear.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
很好
Good.
那一切都好办了
Then everything is sweet.
我只是...
I just...
不喜欢被骗
don't like being cheated.
我知道
Yeah.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第一季 第三集
宝贝...宝贝 你才刚回来
Baby... Baby, you just got home.
我们工作就是这样 我得走了
That's how we roll, baby. I gotta go.
不要...
No...
你的警探怎么样了
How's your detective?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
斯特布勒
Stabler?
他在他的公♥寓♥外被偷袭了
He got jumped outside of his apartment.
两个人 把他打得很惨
Two guys. They beat him pretty bad.
不过他还好
He's okay, though.
是惠特利指使的吗
Was it Wheatley?
有可能 给他下个马威
Probably, sending a message.
早饭来了 早上好
Breakfast. Good morning.
我是美国好姐姐
Best sister ever.
早上好
Good morning.
牛角包 贝果 咖啡 新鲜的
Croissants, bagels, a coffee‐‐fresh.
-当然要 -好的
- Sure. ‐ Okay.
拿好了
There you go.
你还好吗
You okay?
好着呢
Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure?
至少你还在上学 挺好的
Well, at least you're doing your school. That's good.
你到底什么时候醒的
What time do you even wake up?
通常我七点左右起床
Usually, I get up around 7:00,
不过我现在放假
but I'm on a break right now.
但今早我还是早起了
But I was up early anyway this morning,
因为我听到爸的声音
'cause I heard Dad.
他在...
He was...
这一点也不好
This is so not okay.
他不是又做噩梦了
He wasn't having another nightmare.
他只是起来倒杯水
He was just getting a glass of water.
现在他又把你一个人留在家
Well, and now he's leaving you all alone.
我们想出了一个机制
Well, we worked out a system.
我建了一个紧急短♥信♥快捷键
I set up a direct text link for emergencies.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表