剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
记住我 好吗
Remember me, all right?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
事实上 你以后会经常看到我
Matter of fact, you'll be seeing a lot of me around here,
最好相信我
best believe.
吉娜
Gina.
我叫吉娜
My name is Gina.
好的 吉娜
Okay, Gina.
你怎么想
So what are your thoughts?
那个鸡尾酒女招待吗
That cocktail waitress?
火♥辣♥
Fire.
你对刚发生的事怎么想
What are your thoughts about what just took place?
你本来是来边看边学的
You're supposed to be listening and learning,
不是来泡服务生的
not picking up the help.
你知道现在你听上去有多无趣吗
Do you have any idea how uncool you sound right now?
亚马逊网执行总裁
你要成为组织犯罪团伙的杰夫·贝索斯
You want to be the Jeff Bezos of organized crime.
接着说 我听着呢
Go on, I'm listening.
那才是商业建议
That's the business proposal.
听着 爷爷的手下承担了所有风险 对吧
Look, Pop Pop's guys take all the risk, right?
他们费劲巴力工作
They work their balls off,
偷抢并走私贩卖♥♥所有能够着的东西
steal and deal whatever they can get their hands on.
枪♥支♥ 毒品 金条 什么都有
Guns, drugs, gold bars, whatever.
然后那些通过你的加密网络贩售
Then it gets distributed through your encrypted network
没人能黑进你的网络
that nobody is brilliant enough to hack into,
那你就能坐享其成
and you just be sitting back,
从所有人那里分一杯羹
eating off of everybody's plate,
就像贝索斯
just like Bezos.
你还真是有其父必有其子啊
You may turn out to be your father's son after all.
我想告诉你来着
Tried to tell you.
助理检察官准许我们放一个监听器
ADA gave us a warrant to place a bug.
放办公室 不是家里
Office, not home.
我们还需要比现在更多的证据
We're gonna need a lot more than what we've got
才能进他家去搜查
to get anything in his private residence.
收到 警长
Copy that, Sergeant.
我们能放一个监听器 只能放一个
We get one device, one device only.
她想在三天内看到结果
She wants proof positive results in three days,
否则就不让我们放了
or she's gonna shut us down.
-去搞定 -收到
- Get it done. - Copy that.
海琳吗
Helene?
杰克
Jack.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you--
-我想我们不能握手了 对吧 -抱歉
- I don't think we can, right? - Sorry.
我们不再那么做了
We don't do that anymore.
你真人比照片帅多了
Your picture didn't do you justice.
-谢谢 -我只是实话实说
- Thank you. - I'm just honest.
那我们进去吧
Well, shall we?
这个
Yeah--
我希望你别误会我
I hope you don't take this the wrong way.
-真的吗 见光死吗 -不
- Really? Just like that? - No--
-那你在耍什么花招 -没有花招
- So what's your deal? - There's no deal.
-怎么 我太矮了吗 -不是
- What, I'm too short? - No.
-胸不够大 -不 海琳
- Not busty enough. - No, Helene--
我知道我性格不是这样
I know it's not my personality
因为你都没给我机会
because you didn't even give it a chance.
不 这个
No, it's--it's--
听着 我的名字不叫杰克
Look, my name's not Jack.
我甚至不是地♥产♥开♥发♥商 我是个警♥察♥
I don't even do real estate. I'm a cop.
我只是想找出
And I'm just trying to find out
是谁在给患者注射偷来的疫苗
who's offering stolen vaccines to their patients
还收取高于市场价50倍的价格
at 50 times the market value.
我在你的私信里看到你明天要打疫苗
I saw in your DM that you're getting a vaccination tomorrow.
你个烂人
You suck.
这点我没有异议
I'm not gonna argue that point.
我只想知道你医生的名字
I simply want the name of your doctor.
这不关你的事
Well, it's none of your business.
确实 也不是
No--well...
这你就错了 而且
that's where you're wrong, and--
听着 你是个纳税人
Look, you as a taxpayer,
你们付我钱就是维护正义
that's what you pay me to do.
这些疫苗是偷来的
It's stolen vaccines.
它们本该给其他人
They were meant to go to other people.
虚弱的人
Vulnerable people,
老人 你父母 孩子
the elderly, your parents, kids...
我只是在履行职责 你明白吗
I'm just doing my job. Do you get my point?
劳伦斯·瓦伦丁医生
Dr. Lawrence Valentine.
如果你报我的名字
If you give them my name,
他们就知道你没问题
they'll know you're good for it,
会马上帮你安排
and they'll fit you in right away.
海琳 你在为公众服务 谢谢
Helene, you're doing a public service. Thank you.
我的电♥话♥在背面
My phone number's on the back.
我其实不在乎你是已婚还是单身
I don't really care whether you're married or single.
你非常迷人 海琳 但是
You're very attractive, Helene, but--
但依旧不是你喜欢的类型
But still not your type.
-我明白 -不 我最近失去了妻子
- I get it. - No, I recently lost my wife.
我只是还没准备好
I'm just not ready.
-享受吧 -马上来
- Enjoy. - Right away.
准备好了吗 女士
Ready, ma'am?
按住
Press that.
瞧瞧那裙子
Look at that dress.
好吗
All right?
你最近都在忙什么 瑞奇
So what are you into these days, Rich?
别说塑料
And don't say plastics.
塑料
Plastics?
先生 您准备好接受注射了吗
Sir, are you ready for your injection?
塑料 那是个笑话 拉倒吧
Plastics. It was a joke, never mind.
你有计划吗 商业点子
Do you have a plan? A business idea?
其实
As a matter of fact,
我今天下午就开了个商业会议
I had a business meeting this afternoon.
对 我和我爸
Yeah, me and Dad,
在七骑士社交俱
down at the Seven Knights Social Cl--
管好你弟弟
Handle your brother.
失陪
Excuse me.
失陪了
Excuse us.
你干什么
What are you doing?
老兄 你是认真的吗
Dude, are you serious?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
七骑士 瑞奇
Seven Knights, Richie.
你知道爸爸不希望大肆宣扬
You know that Dad doesn't exactly broadcast
曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉是他的父亲
the fact that Manfredi Sinatra was his father.
这不明智
That's not smart.
-我不在乎 -你不在乎
- I don't care. - You don't care--
我很自豪做他的孙子
I'm proud to be his grandson.
那对爸爸的生意不好
Well, that would be really bad for Dad's business,
所以对我们所有人都不好
and therefore really bad for all of us,
如果大家都知道了这事
if that were a widely known fact.
天呐 戴娜
Jesus, Dana.
有点敬意吧
Have a little respect, huh?
他还尸骨未寒
He literally just died.
好吧
Okay.
我给你捋捋清楚
Let's get something straight.
爷爷是个凶手
Pop Pop was a murderer,
种族歧视者
a racist,
厌女者 和暴徒
a misogynist, and a thug,
当他咽气的那一刻 这个世界
and the whole world became an infinitely better place
马上就变得更美好了
the second that he took his last breath,
更重要的是
and more important than that,
他根本不爱你和我
he didn't even love you or me,
你知道为什么吗
and do you know why?
-我知道你要说什么 -你知道为什么吗
- I know what you're gonna say. - Do you know why?
那不是真的
And it's not true.
因为我们是黑人
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表