剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
执行令的事我来操心
Let me worry about the warrant.
你就关心搞到邀请函吧
You worry about getting an invitation.
那是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
跟着他
Let's follow him.
-你在干什么 -放松 宝贝
- What are you doing? ‐ Chill, baby.
你这么紧张干什么
What are you so worked up about?
上车
Get in the car.
这里离我工作的地方就两个街区
We are two blocks away from my work.
你知道如果乔伊的人
Do you know what'd happen
看到我们在一起会怎么样吗
if one of Joey's boys saw us together?
我也有我的人
I got my boys, too.
达里斯 陆军突击队
My boy Darius? Army Ranger.
三次驻军伊♥拉♥克♥
Three tours in Iraq.
那是你的保镖吗
That's your bodyguard?
算吧 他是我的人
Well, yeah, he's my boy,
但他在我爸那领薪水
but he's also on my dad's payroll.
对
Yeah.
他们今晚会跟你一起来吗
And they're gonna be there with you tonight?
-达里斯也是吗 -对 当然
‐ Darius too? ‐ Yeah, for sure.
我们进去 随便逛逛
So we're gonna roll in, casual,
我跟乔伊谈谈 像你说的
I'ma have a little talk with Joey, like you said...
-对 -告诉他现在情况
‐ Right. ‐ Tell him what's what.
-有礼貌 -非常有礼貌
‐ Respectful. ‐ Respectful like nobody's business.
然后我们就走
And we're gonna roll out,
你就跟我在一起了
and you'll be with me.
直到正式了才行
Not until it's official.
你瞧 我刚是测试你
See, I was just testing you.
今晚就会正式
Gonna make it official tonight.
我觉得这完全可行
I totally think this is doable.
好
Okay.
移♥动♥一些项目 调整时间表
You move something around, work on the timing.
-真的吗 -怎么了
‐ Really? ‐ What?
就是这个家伙
Whoa. This guy's legit.
埃扎克·贝克尔
斯特布勒警探从埃扎克·贝克尔那缴获的手♥枪♥
The weapon that Detective Stabler confiscated from Izak Bekher
与辛纳特拉和乔瑟琳·豪尔的弹道鉴定匹配
matches the ballistics for both Sinatra and Jocelyn Howell.
贝克尔是以色列人
So, Bekher is an Israeli national,
在以色列国防军特种部队服过役
did some time in the IDF Special Forces,
之后被摩萨德情报局开了
got kicked out of the Mossad.
从那以后的15年 他每场战争
Since then, he's been going around being
都跟自己国家对着干
on the wrong side of every war, last 15 years.
他开车带着老板四处跑
He drives his boss around,
但他更像是保镖和清道夫
but he's more like his bodyguard and fixer.
他住在惠特利的大楼里
He lives on the Wheatley compound.
他今天下午也在
He was there this afternoon.
下了老板的迈巴♥赫♥ 换上自己的杜卡迪摩托
Changed out his boss' Maybach for his own Ducati.
意味着他今晚要去纳亚克
Which means that he's going up to Nyack tonight
和他女友约会
to go on a date with his girlfriend.
我们要看他走哪条路
And we're gonna watch to see what route he takes.
然后我们去拦他
Then we all roll up‐‐
我们就
Let's just‐‐
婕特 告诉大家我们为什么不能都去拦截
Jet, remind everyone why we just don't roll up
埃扎克·贝克尔这种人
on someone like Izak Bekher.
2015年 马尼拉警♥察♥想要以走私武器
2015, Manila PD tried to arrest the individual
抓捕一个人
for arms trafficking.
领头的探员被发现死于路旁的水沟
The lead investigator turned up in a roadside ditch
两眼间有一颗子弹
with a bullet between the eyes.
指控没站住
Charges didn't stick.
我们有足够证据那些贝克尔
Now, we have enough to bring in Bekher,
但你们也听到了
but as you just heard,
他不在乎杀♥警♥♥察♥
he doesn't care about killing cops,
我不想看到你们任何人死了
and I don't want to see any of y'all end up dead.
所以如果一切顺利
So, if all the dominoes fall into place,
就能毫无伤亡捉拿他
this is how it's gonna happen.
好了 B 我进去
All right, B. So, I'ma go in,
带上她 之后我们就走 好吗
get her, and then we gonna bounce, all right?
你们看到吉娜了吗
Yo, anybody seen Gina?
她在楼上 但只对会员开放
She's upstairs, but it's members only.
知道了
Right.
你们有美格波旁威士忌吗
Y'all got Maker's back there?
美格
Maker's.
听到了吗
Hear me?
宝贝 我们为什么每晚都要说这些
Oh, baby, why we gotta do this every night?
-什么 -放松
‐ What? ‐ Just relax.
你今晚回家后我们再谈
We'll talk about this when you come home tonight.
好吗
All right?
乔伊
Joey.
不可能
It's not gonna happen.
帮你自己一个忙 兄弟
Do yourself a favor, bro.
快来人联♥系♥下这小子的爸爸
Somebody better call this little boy's daddy,
告诉他这孩子刚尿裤子了
and tell him he just wet himself.
我是达里斯
Aye yo, it's Darius.
我在七骑士
I'm at the Seven Knights.
瑞奇在这有麻烦了
We got a situation here with Richie.
我其实对你没意见 老兄
I don't even got a problem with you, bro.
不 只是事实
Nah, it's just facts.
吉娜更希望跟我在一起
Gina would rather be with me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她更愿意
She'd rather be with‐‐
放开我 你知道我是谁吗
Get off me! You know who I am?
你碰我了 你个小混♥蛋♥
You put your hands on me, you little punk!
你死定了
You're already dead!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
我建议你走开
I suggest you move aside.
乔伊
Joey.
我为今晚发生的任何误会
My sincere apologies about any misunderstanding
表达诚挚的歉意
that happened here tonight.
没事 孩子就是孩子
No worries. Boys will be boys.
听着 我希望我没太伤着他
Look, I hope I didn't hurt him too bad.
我有脾气 而且有时候
You know, I got this temper, and sometimes‐‐
瑞奇会没事的
Richie will be fine.
我跟他谈过了
I'll have a little talk with him.
酷
Cool.
很期待我们下周的会议 理查德
Looking forward to our meeting next week, Richard.
你给我们带来了令人期待的生意
It's an exciting piece of business you brought us.
等你见到东西再兴奋吧
Wait till you see it on its feet.
瑞奇
Richie,
我们走
let's go.
先生们 祝晚上愉快
Gentlemen, have a good evening.
你为什么那样出♥卖♥♥♥我
Why did you sell me out like that?
我是救了你
I saved your ass.
达里斯 带他们离开
Darius, get them out of here,
我带瑞奇回家
I'll take Richie home.
好的先生
Yes sir.
好了 小妞们 走吧
All right, ladies, let's go.
惠特利先生
Mr. Wheatley?
听着
Look, I‐‐
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know that...
瑞奇实在为我跟乔伊较劲
Richie was defending me against Joey
因为我跟他分手了
because I sort of ended things with him,
但他不
and he wasn't...
不怎么高兴 所以
taking it too well. So...
这就是有名的吉娜
This is the famous Gina?
对
Yeah.
现在我明白了
Now I understand.
不如你邀请她来参加你的生日晚餐吧
Why don't you invite her to your birthday dinner?
周三晚
Wednesday night,
8点 在我爸家
8:00 at my father's house.
你应该来 是我三十岁生日
You should come. It's my 30th.
我能提前给你个生日礼物吗
Could I give you an early birthday present?
当然
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表