剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
等等 等等
Hold on a second. Hold on.
你刚叫我"警探"
You just called me "Detective" back there
因为我就是警探
because that is what I am.
这才是我们相遇的契机
That's what brought us together.
我没有闯入你的生活
I did not fall into your life.
我是因为一个原因而来的
I was driven into it for a reason.
现在我在寻找那个
Now, I am hunting the person
负责害死我妻子的人
who is responsible for killing my wife
和那个夺走你儿子性命的人
and taking your son away from you.
这是我的职责 我的责任
That is my duty. That is my responsibility.
这是我们相遇的原因
That is what brought us together‐‐
你是主要嫌犯的前妻
You're the ex‐wife of a prime suspect,
有太多理由 让我不能处在现在的状态
and I am where I should not be in so many ways.
我不会让这些情绪
I am not gonna allow these emotions
使我偏离自己的任务
to derail me from my mission.
尤其是我不理解的情绪
Especially emotions I don't even understand.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
你有更高的使命
You have a higher calling.
-一个使命... -不 别这样
- A mission to‐‐ - Please. Please don't‐‐
不 不
No, no.
我是真心的
I mean it sincerely.
埃利奥特 你得...
Elliot, you need...
杀死自己的心魔
to slay your dragons.
不如我们重新来过吧
So how about we start over?
埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Detective Elliot Stabler,
我是安吉拉·惠特利教授
I'm Professor Angela Wheatley.
我想我有
I believe I have...
一些对你有用的信息
some information that might be of value to you.
我们能晚饭时边吃边聊吗 共享信息
So can I take you to dinner tonight and, share?
我其实也有一些问题想问你
Well, I actually have a few questions to ask you,
所以我们得AA制
so we'll have to go Dutch.
完全是公事
Strictly business.
直到我能把心魔打倒
Until I put the dragons down.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
我们想的对 埃扎克买♥♥了虎钳
We were right. Izak bought the vise.
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
我去百老汇街和120街交界处见你
I'll meet you at the corner of Broadway and 1‐2‐0.
-你得走了吗 -对
- You got to go? - Yes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去做你要做的吧
Do what you need to do.
去年8月9日
August 9th, last year.
贝克尔买♥♥了四英尺的旋转虎钳
Bekher bought a 4‐inch swivel vise
从一个离惠特利家五英里的五金店里
from a hardware store 5 miles from Wheatley's house.
克瑞斯正在申请搜查令
Carisi's getting a warrant right now.
我联♥系♥了贝尔克
I reached out to Bekher.
他三小时后见我们
He's meeting us in three hours.
他觉得我们是为什么见面
Why does he think we're meeting?
我告诉他我们计划放监听器
I told him we had a plan to put a bug
在惠特利的酒窖里
in Wheatley's wine cellar.
斯特布勒 斯特布勒
Stabler. Stabler!
无论发生什么
No matter what happens,
我们需要他作证
we need him to testify
惠特利下令杀了凯茜
that Wheatley gave the order to kill Kathy.
如果你觉得我会在酒窖里放监听器
If you think I'm gonna be planting a bug in that wine cellar,
那你们恐怕会很失望
this is going to be a very disappointing meeting.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我在配合你们
I'm cooperating here.
-你想要我♥干♥什么 -贝克尔
- What do you want from me? - Bekher‐‐
-我已经把知道的都告诉你了 -贝克尔 闭嘴
- I'm telling you everything I know. - Bekher, shut up.
现在 现在这一刻
Right now, right at this very second,
有十多个警♥察♥在你的公♥寓♥
there's more than a dozen cops in your apartment,
翻箱倒柜
turning it upside down.
是吗
Is that right?
你的办公室 你在布鲁克林的公♥寓♥
Your office, your apartment in Brooklyn,
亚特兰大的储藏室
the storage facility on Atlantic.
他们在搜寻每个角落
They're searching every inch.
你觉得你会发现什么
What is it you think you're gonna find?
虎钳
A vise.
你用来做自♥制♥炸♥弹♥的虎钳
The vise you used to make a pipe bomb
之后你把炸♥弹♥给了萨沙·伦斯基
that you gave to Sasha Lenski.
那枚炸♥弹♥杀死了我妻子
The bomb that killed my wife.
这不是你想的...
It's not what you think it‐‐
为什么
Why?
为什么 为什么惠特利要我妻子死
Why? Why did Wheatley want my wife dead?
他没有
He didn't!
为什么
Why?
下令的不是他
He didn't give the order.
而是安吉拉·惠特利
Angela Wheatley did.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表