剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
警长 你想谈什么
Sarge, what do you want to talk about?
吉娜·卡佩莱蒂
Gina Cappelletti.
-爸爸 -瑞奇
- Dad! - Richie!
瑞奇 瑞奇
Richie. Richie.
告诉我们发生了什么
Just tell us what happened.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得那不是你的枪
I don't think it was your gun.
-爸爸 -是埃扎克·贝克尔的吗
- Dad! - Was it Izak Bekher's?
-问他去 -那他人呢
- Ask him. - Well, where is he?
-我这不知道 -瑞奇 什么也别说
- I don't know. - Richie, don't say anything!
等你的律师 好吗
Wait for your lawyer, okay?
瑞奇 我们知道你在场
Richie, we know you were there.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
警长 警长
Sarge! Sarge!
我们不动粗
We don't do that.
我们跟这位先生好好谈
Let's just talk with the gentleman.
她想保护你
She wanted to protect you.
说你因为你父亲误入歧途
Said you were messed up because of your father,
但你本质是个好人
but that you were a good kid
说你不会伤害别人
and you were incapable of hurting anyone.
你不配她的好心
You did not deserve her kindness.
受限区域
只限授权人员
受限区域
只限授权人员
她在这干什么
What is she doing here?
她给了我们密♥码♥ 他平台的后门
She gave us passwords, backdoors to his platforms,
关键文件的位置
locations to key documents.
她非常配合
She's fully cooperating.
她只有一个条件
She just had one request.
我想见我前夫
I want to see my ex-husband.
我
And I was...
希望你能一起
hoping you'd join us.
你很邪恶
You're vile.
而且你毁了我们孩子的生活
And you've ruined our children's lives.
理查德和黛娜会没事的
Richard and Dana are gonna be fine.
他们只会在这待几天
They're only gonna be here for a matter of days,
就算不是几小时
if not hours.
那拉菲呢
And what about Raffi?
我把知道的一切都告诉他们了
I told them everything I know.
因为我再无可失了
Because I have nothing to lose anymore.
她告诉你是她下令杀了你妻子吗
Did she tell you she ordered the hit on your wife?
我告诉了他我说过的话
I told him what I said.
我告诉了他你干了什么
And I told him what you did.
我感觉斯特布勒警探是个聪明人
Detective Stabler strikes me as a fairly intelligent man.
我很怀疑他是否相信"我因为太悲痛
I doubt if he fell for that "I was grief stricken.
我没想到 我从没让他把我的话当真"
I didn't--I never meant for him to take me literally"
这种表演
performance.
我猜这就是她告诉你的吧 好
I assume that's what she told you? Right.
这是事实 你也知道
It's the truth, and you know it.
幸运的是
Fortunately...
我录下了你的话
I recorded you.
事实上 我录下了你所有跟
In fact, I recorded all your conversations
与埃扎克密谋放炸♥弹♥的对话
in which you conspired with Izak to plant the bomb,
确保斯特布勒太太的丈夫
then make sure Mrs. Stabler's husband
被电♥话♥引开
was distracted by a phone call
好让他就站在边上
so he would be standing right there
看到她的悲惨逝世
to witness her gruesome demise.
他在唬人 埃利奥特 没有这种录音
He's bluffing, Elliot. There's no such recording.
"他在唬人 埃利奥特"
"He's bluffing, Elliot."
对
Yes.
小妞 你真是一团糟
Girl, you are a hot mess.
还想勾引他吗
Still trying to seduce him?
你知道自己不是他这辈子的挚爱
You know you're not the love of his life.
那个被残忍♥谋杀的可怜女人也不是
Nor was that poor woman you had brutally murdered
他这辈子的挚爱
the love of his life.
对 她是他孩子的母亲
Yes, she was the mother of his children,
他在乎她
and he cared for her.
显然斯特布勒警探是个善良虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Apparently, Detective Stabler is a good, God-fearing Catholic.
无视他 埃利奥特 他就爱这样
Ignore him, Elliot. This is what he does.
但惊天大反转
But, plot twist...
其实另有其人
There's someone else.
另一个女人
Another woman...
才是他这辈子的挚爱
Who's the one true love of his life.
每一次
Every time
他看着你漂亮的棕色瞳仁
he was looking into your pretty brown eyes,
抚摸着你的脸庞
touching your face,
或无论摸着你的其他部位
or wherever else he was touching you,
我敢打赌
I'm willing to wager
他都在想她
he was thinking about her.
好吧
Okay.
她叫什么来着 埃利奥特
What was her name again, Elliot?
他们都是一团糟
They're both a hot mess.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表