剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
And Bekher is ready to cooperate.
我们只需要快速行动 免得他改变主意
We just need to move fast before he changes his mind.
我们得遵循法律 斯特布勒警探
We need to follow the law, Detective Stabler.
不 法官大人 我之前做过 这样合法
No, Your Honor, I have done this before. It's legal.
严格来说
Technically.
严格来说合法
Technically legal.
你们的具体计划是怎样
What exactly are you proposing?
首先 我们给贝克尔一个新律师
Okay, first, we appoint Bekher a new lawyer,
但暂时保密 就韦斯所知
but we keep it under wraps, so as far as Weiss knows,
他依然代理贝克尔
he's still representing Bekher.
但在一个档案封存的秘密听证会中
But in a secret hearing with the records sealed,
我们和贝克尔做交易 换他的配合
we make a deal with Bekher for his cooperation.
然后我们上演一出假的提审听证会
Then, we stage a fake arraignment hearing.
韦斯依然是律师 你同意保释
Weiss still represents, you grant bail--
贝克尔走人
Bekher walks.
惠特利以为他自♥由♥没事了
Wheatley thinks he's free and clear,
但实际上 贝克尔在给我们干活
but reality is, Bekher just works for us.
这些是你的孙辈吗
These your grandkids?
一个7岁半 还有一个快出生了
7 1/2. One's on the way.
恭喜
Congratulations.
今早有个14岁的男孩
You know, this morning, there was a 14-year-old boy.
科尔·布拉弗曼 死于过量吸食阿片类药物
Cole Braverman. He died of an opioid overdose.
他是个冰球手 荣誉学生
He was a hockey player, honors student.
他从理查德·惠特利
He ordered those drugs
网上药店康特波斯购买♥♥了管制药物
from Richard Wheatley's online pharmacy, Contrapos,
这些药物还直接导致了数千名
which is directly responsible for the death of thousands
其他普通人的性命
and thousands of other people,
都是严格来说守法的行为
all while technically following the law.
-这边 -这地方好新鲜
- Over here. - Hmm, this is different.
他在反侦察我
He's counter-surveilling me.
他的一个手下一直跟着我来这
One of his guys tailed me on the way over here.
我甩掉了他 然后我的平民手♥机♥
I lost him, and then the battery on my civilian phone
电量掉的比平时更快
is draining faster than usual.
我觉得有病毒
I think it's malware.
好 我给你派个暗中保护的人
All right. I'm putting a ghost on you.
不必 他消息太灵通 肯定会知道
No, he's way too hip for that,
我也不想让其他警♥察♥跟着我
and I don't want another UC following me around
对方可能还没我滑头
that's maybe not as slick as me.
我自己能行
I can handle myself.
监听器呢
So where is this bug?
酒窖是个法拉第笼
The wine cellar is a Faraday cage,
简单来说就是一个盒子 阻止手♥机♥信♥号♥♥进出
basically a box that blocks cell signals from getting in or out.
这是个全球通窃听器
This bug is a GSM bug.
安装了SIM卡
It's outfitted with a SIM card
能由来电控制和接触
that's controlled and accessed through a phone call.
它传输的高频信♥号♥♥
It transmits a high frequency
能穿透法拉利笼
that penetrates through the Faraday cage.
只要确保放在远离音频设备旁就行
Just make sure to place it away from any other audio devices.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, got it.
交易的条款包括
The terms of the deal
起诉罪名最小化
minimization of the charges,
过去所犯的罪可免受
immunity from further prosecution
再次起诉
on crimes already committed,
证人保护计划
witness protection.
作为交换 贝克尔先生会同意
In exchange, Mr. Bekher will agree
携带一个隐秘窃听器
to wear a covert listening device.
不
No.
我说过 我不戴窃听器
I told you, I'm not wearing a wire.
我的当事人真诚地同意汇报
My client agreed to report in good faith,
但鉴于他效力的人 戴监听器绝对不行
but wearing a wire will never fly given who he works for.
有一点我很确定 他想活着
One thing I have faith in is he wants to stay alive.
这个可以商量
We can work with that.
贝克尔先生 你知道
Mr. Bekher, you understand
如果你不信守承诺
that if you don't keep your end of the deal,
交易就作废
the deal goes away?
你会面临两项谋杀指控
And you'll be facing two murder charges
坐牢时间也尚未定夺
and unspecified jail time?
你要打给伊丽莎白 对吧
So you're gonna call Elizabeth, yeah?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就一些事
Uh, stuff.
爸 爸 你干什么
Dad. Dad, what the hell?
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
对 你听说过隐私吗
Yeah, you ever hear of privacy?
你听说过礼貌吗
You ever heard of manners?
听着 如果这是关于那个吸毒过量的孩子
Look, if this is about that kid that OD'ed,
我没从网上买♥♥毒品
I'm not ordering drugs online.
我是在照片墙上地理标记照片
I was geotagging a photo on Instagram.
迪克说你以前总这么对他们
You know, Dickie said you used to do this to them all the time.
他说作为青少年在你身边感觉太糟了
He said it sucked being a teenager around you.
他没说错
Yeah, well, he's right about that.
他很幸运他没有照片墙
He's lucky he didn't have Instagram.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我需要你帮忙
Yeah, I need you to do something.
查一下地理标记了渔桥公园的照片
Look up photos geotagged with Fishbridge Park.
-为什么 -做就是了
- Why? - Just do it.
渔桥公园
只是一堆狗的照片
I mean, there's just a bunch of photos of dogs
和桥的照片
and the bridge.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是车爆♥炸♥地转角的公园
It's the park on the corner where the car exploded.
LS设计232
爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
-爸 你得开车 -喂
- Dad, you have to move. - Hey!
爸 开车 你得开车了
Dad, move! You got to move!
好 我这就开
Yeah, I'm moving.
我开车
I'm moving!
爸 爸 小心
Dad! Dad, watch out!
但他们都没事吗 所有人都没事
But they're okay? Everyone is okay?
没有人受伤 但我爸不好
Neither one of them are hurt, but my father is not okay.
好吧 不如你先深呼吸一下 凯瑟琳
Okay, so why don't you take some deep breaths, Kathleen?
他不好
He's not okay.
告诉我你是什么意思 亲爱的
Just tell me what you mean by that, honey.
他做噩梦
He has nightmares.
伊莱说他睡觉时会大喊大叫
Eli says he shouts in his sleep.
-而且他就是... -害怕
- And he's just-- - Jumpy.
对 你也见过 对吧
Yes. You've seen it, right?
你跟他谈过了吗
Have you talked to him about it?
我试着谈了 我们都试过了
I tried to. We all have tried to.
但他不肯跟我们谈 他不愿意敞开心门
He won't talk to us. He won't open up.
我想告诉他去做一些治疗
I mean, I tried to tell him to get some treatment for--
-创伤应激综合征 -我也是这么说的
- PTSD. - That's what I said.
莫说我还不够格给他诊断
And Mo says I'm not qualified to diagnose him.
我不想给他诊断
I don't want to diagnose him.
我只是
I just...
我们需要你帮忙 奥丽薇娅
We need your help, Olivia.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
你觉得我能做些什么
And what is it that you think that I can do?
莫琳和我想开个干预会
Maureen and I want to have an intervention.
整个家庭吗 包括伊莱
The whole family? Eli?
我们五个人 伊莱也想去
All five of us. Eli wants to be there.
但如果你不在肯定没有用
But it won't work unless you're part of it.
这不是世界末日 宝贝
It's not the end of the world, mami.
别这样
Come on.
我都能闻到乳制品的味道了
I can literally smell the dairy.
我要去炒了他
I'm going to fire him.
你总能挑出毛病来
It's always something with you.
乳糖不耐受
Lactose intolerant.
对 我明白
Oh, yeah. No, I know.
太惨了
That's awful.
-你也乳糖不耐受吗 -天呐 不
- You're lactose intolerant? - God, no.
不 我什么都能吃
No, I can handle anything.
我只是说
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表