剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
自从我把她送回家
She hasn't spoken to me
她还没跟我说过话
since I dropped her off at her apartment.
我猜当你大发雷霆后就会这样
Well, that's what happens when you throw a temper tantrum, I guess.
她或许是我的前妻 警探 但是
She may be my ex‐wife, detective, but...
我依然关心她
I still care for her.
你是她三个孩子中两个孩子的父亲 对吧
Well you're the father of two of her three children, right?
所以你知道拉斐克
So you know about Rafiq.
她跟你说了他在警♥察♥突袭中丧生了吗
Did she tell you that he was killed in a police raid?
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
拜托
Come on.
我们都知道现在是什么情况
We both know what's going on here.
你在利用安吉
You're using Angie
扳倒我
to get to me.
是吗
Am I?
这是我们俩的事
This is between us.
我不希望她成为
I don't want her to become a casualty
两个男人争吵中的受害者
in a dispute between two men.
你不希望有任何受害者
You don't want any casualties?
不想
No.
比如我妻子吗
Like my wife?
我说话...太不注意了
That was... insensitive of me.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
你不能相信她所说的 关于我的任何事
you can't really trust anything she's telling you about me,
因为
because, well...
她还深爱着我
She's still very much in love with me.
你为什么不杀我
Why didn't you kill me?
我为什么要杀你 埃利奥特
Why would I want to kill you, Elliot?
那样我们就没法
Then we wouldn't be enjoying
一起享受这杯美味的咖啡了
this delicious cup of coffee together.
因为我是个麻烦
'Cause I was a nuisance.
我♥干♥涉了你在普利亚的生意
I was interfering with your business in Puliegh.
但你不喜欢别人搅和你的生意 对吧
And you don't like people stepping into your business, do you?
你实施报复
You exact revenge.
你除掉他们
You get rid of them.
这个嘛
Well...
我倒是可以尝试
I certainly try,
但不是用你暗示的那种方法
but not in the way that you're intimating.
她不是个报复心强的人
She was not a vengeful person...
但她会成为你毁灭的原因
But she will be the end of you.
我很遗憾你失去了妻子
I'm very sorry for your loss,
但离我的妻子远点
but stay away from my wife.
前妻
Ex‐wife.
我说了 你乘私人飞机来 直升机会等着你
好
Okay.
他在登机G7了
He's boarding the G7.
我们派了一个人当作保镖一起随行
We got a guy on board posing as a bodyguard.
你用私人飞机把希尔瓦诺接到这里来吗
You're flying Silvano here on a private jet?
对 国际军♥火♥商不飞经济舱
Yeah, well, international arms dealers don't fly coach.
欧洛三维曲面怎么样了
The oloid?
很有效
Very effective.
爸 我得给你看个东西
Dad, I really need to show you something.
-我想让你试试这个 -不
- I want you to try this, ‐ No.
螺旋藻 阿兹特克人就喝这个
Spirulina. The Aztecs drank it.
听着
Listen.
好恶心
Disgusting.
我觉得他们喝这个来除去拿人献祭的罪恶感
I think they drank this to wash down the human sacrifices.
没有一瓶唐培里农香槟王
They ain't invent a bottle of Dom Pom
瑞奇·惠特利不能打爆
Richie Wheatley can't take out.
好 让我试试
All right, let me try.
慢点 小妞
Easy, girl.
这不是镭射枪游戏
This ain't laser tag.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-该死的 -好吧
- Crap. ‐ All right.
-我好烂 -首先 要用两只手 好莱坞妹子
- I suck. - First off, two hands, Hollywood.
这是我爷爷以前告诉我的
That's what my grandfather used to tell me
当我学黑帮侧着拿枪时
when I'd try to hold it sideways looking all gangsta.
感觉很好
Feels pretty good.
好 注意力集中
All right, focus.
你做到了
You did it.
我之前一直搞不懂她跟瑞奇在一起干什么 爸
I could not figure out what she was doing with Richie, Dad.
现在我们知道了 你看
Now we know. Look.
我自己肯定注意不到
I never would have spotted this on my own
但我的技术人员放大了图像
but my techs enhanced the footage.
这事别让其他人知道
This stays between us.
甚至不要告诉在七骑士的朋友
We're not even telling our friends at Seven Knights.
瑞奇
Richie.
你有空吗
You got a sec?
黛娜和我有个新项目
Dana and I are working on a new project
我们想问问你的意见
and we really need to pick your brains on it.
-吉娜 -嗨
- Hey, Gina. - Hi.
我很快回来 好吗 是工作的事
I'll be right back, all right? It's business.
-别花太久时间了 -不会的
- Don't take too long. - I won't.
怎么了
What's up?
如果是关于香槟王
If this is about the bottle of Dom‐‐
不 是关于她
No, it's about her.
吉娜
Gina.
或无论她叫什么
Or whatever the hell her name is.
-什么 -瑞奇 你带了一个探子进家门
- What? ‐ Richie, you brought a rat into our house.
探子
A rat?
一个警♥察♥ 瑞奇
A cop, Richie.
-那 那个 -她耍了你
- That‐‐that's‐‐ ‐ She played you.
-她是利用你扳倒我们 -不 她不是
- She's using you to get to us. - No, she isn't.
她在爸的酒窖里装了一个监听器
She planted a listening device in Dad's wine lair
就在你生日当晚
the night of your birthday.
不 不可能
No, no way.
她在七骑士工作了 有四年了吧
She works at the Seven Knights for, what, four years?
肯定有人会发现她是警♥察♥
Somebody would have made her by now.
乔伊·雷文 或爷爷
Joey Raven, or Pop‐pop‐‐
如果我都没发现 你觉得一群头脑简单的傻♥逼♥
Think a bunch of two‐bit hoods would have made her
能发现吗 瑞奇 我不觉得
if I didn't, Richie? No, I don't.
我们的监控拍下来了
We have it on the security video.
她很厉害 这点我承认
She's good. I'll give you that.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我告诉你 你该怎么做
I'll tell you exactly what you're gonna do.
你现在过去
You're gonna go back up there
告诉她你有个惊喜
and tell her you have a surprise for her.
你要带她去过一个浪漫的周末
You're gonna whisk her away for a romantic weekend
去我们在蒙托克的别♥墅♥
at our family compound in Montauk.
当然她永远无法到达那里
Of course she's never gonna actually get to the house,
对吧 瑞奇
is she, Richie?
不 我不会这么做
No, I'm not‐I'm not doing that.
这是你闯的祸 宝贝儿子
You made this mess, baby boy.
你要自己擦干净屁♥股♥
You're gonna clean it up.
爸 我早告诉你了
Dad. I told you.
他做不到
He can't do it.
那我还是让黛娜做吧
Should I just have Dana do it then?
像以前一样
Like always?
-爸 -像以前一样 瑞奇
- Dad... ‐ Like always, Richie?
-好吧 黛娜 -不
- Okay, Dana. ‐ No!
我做 我做
I'll do it. I'll do it.
埃扎克会给你一把没问题的手♥枪♥
Izak will set you up with a clean weapon.
她是个警♥察♥ 所以他们会追踪她的手♥机♥
She's a cop, so they track her phone.
你得把手♥机♥拆了
You need to disable it.
确保她没有机会向总部汇报
And make sure she doesn't have a chance to call in.
你不希望任何人跟踪你
You don't want anyone tailing you.
这次行动细节很多
This op has a lot of moving parts.
如果有不明白的地方就直说
Speak up if anything I say is unclear.
弗雷泽助理检察官正在申请搜查令
ADA Frazier is working on getting the warrants.
对 一小时内就能准备好
Yep, that'll be ready within the hour.
很好 根据我们的线人
Excellent. According to our CI,
这个人 埃扎克·贝克尔
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表