剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
我不会跟你战斗的
I won't fight.
选错了
Wrong choice!
等等
W-Wait.
阿尔菲 住手
Alfie, stop this!
好吧 我知道我应该 释放你的灵魂让你安息
Okay, I know I was supposed to free your soul so you can finally rest,
我没有放弃计划 只是…
and that is still very much the plan, I just-- Whoa!
你得让我救游剑
You gotta let me save Blade.
交给我们 你去救游剑
We've got this. You help Blade.
我来了 游剑
I'm coming, Blade!
阿尔菲 求你了
Alfie, please.
是我
It's me.
真有趣
Oh, this is fun!
我都舍不得结束了
I almost hate to end it.
逗你呢
Just kidding!
求你了
Please!
没错 呻♥吟♥着求饶
Yes, whine and beg, whine and beg!
你杀掉克劳斯时怎么跟我说的?
What was it you said to me when you killed Klausy?
“我要让你尝到失去亲人的痛苦”
"I want you to feel loss."
我这就以牙还牙
And now you will.
克劳斯没死
Klaus isn't dead!
什么?
What?
他怎么突然停了? -跟没能量了似的
Why did he just stop like that? -It's like he ran out of juice.
不
No, no.
她杀了他 我看到了
She killed him. I saw it.
她放他走了 在你抛弃他后
She let him go. After you abandoned him.
我爸在一个 到处都是法师的岛上遇到过他
And then my dad ran into him on an island full of mages.
他不想再参与这场斗争 他厌倦了
He didn't want anything to do with this. Not anymore.
连克劳斯都知道这些武器应该被摧毁
Even Klaus knows those weapons need to be destroyed.
不
No. No, no, no.
克劳斯一定会来找我 他从不会抛下我
Klausy would have come for me. He always came for me!
从来不会
Always, always, always!
如果我在骗你 我怎么知道那座岛的?
If I'm lying, how would I know about the island?
维露卡 如果游剑用那把剑杀了克劳斯…
Veruca, if Blade killed Klaus with that sword…
不 -在你召唤的时候 他就会出来
No. -He'd have come out when summoned.
不可能
No, no, no. No!
不可能
No!
不可能
No!
我刚才说一切还不晚
Earlier, when I said it wasn't too late,
我是说真的
I meant it.
现在依旧来得及
I still mean it.
你说够了
That's enough out of you.
剑 剑在哪…
Sword. Where's the…
露露
Lulu!
是我
It's me.
是我 阿尔菲 醒醒
It's me, Alfie. Wake up.
对不起 求你了 醒过来
I'm so sorry. Please, wake up!
哦
Ow!
我活该 -阿尔菲
Ah, I deserved that. -Alfie!
额
Uh…
我的孩子们
Oh, my babies!
真好
Yes.
欢迎回家 兄弟 欢迎
Welcome home, bro. Welcome home.
你哪位?
Uh… Who are you?
他做到了
He did it.
现在告诉她还不算晚
It's not too late to tell her.
维露卡
Veruca.
阿克南
Akna!
阿尔菲
Alfie!
不敢相信你也来了
I can't believe you're here too!
我怎么会忍♥心不帮你妹妹呢?
Well, there was no way I wasn't gonna help your sister.
阿尔菲骑士 我…
Sir Alfred. -It is…
很荣幸亲眼目睹您的尊荣
An honor to meet you in person.
早就说我们能做到了
Told you we'd do it.
你们确实做到了
You did indeed.
抱歉我刚才暴揍了你一顿
Sorry I had to brutalize you in the process.
没关系
Ah, it happens.
他们怎么回事?
So what happened to them?
他们的肉体和灵魂 在武器里被困了数百年
Their minds and bodies lost to centuries trapped in those weapons.
但一旦武器被毁 他们就能得到解放
But once they're destroyed, they will at last be free.
我也是
As will I.
你不要跟我们一起吗?
You're not gonna stick around?
我可以 但…
I could, but…
我更想好好休息
I-I-It will be good to rest.
看未来情况吧 也许去见见其他几位大♥师♥
Maybe see the other masters in whatever waits beyond.
阿宝
Po.
露露跟我说了你们一起经历的旅途
Lulu has told me of your travels together.
谢谢你在我无法陪伴她的时候 像哥哥一样照顾她
Thank you for being a brother to her when I could not.
我很荣幸
It was an honor.
这些该由你来摧毁
You should be the one to destroy these.
我知道你说过等一切结束后 我们还是能一起 但…
I know you said we were gonna stick together after all this, but…
我想你真正的家人需要你
I think your real family needs you.
但你刚才也说过 每个人都能找到新的人生意义
What you said earlier, that everyone can find a new purpose…
在我遇到你前 我很迷茫 阿宝
I was lost before I met you, Po.
大熊座
Ursa Major.
大…熊座
Ursa… M-Major.
阿尔菲
Alfie.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我可以修复一切 露露
I can fix it, Lulu.
我可以保护你和其他所有人
I can keep you and everyone else safe.
我可以从世界手中
I can save the world
拯救世界
from itself.
那么多人让我们大失所望
So many failed us.
从上古的远古大♥师♥
From the Ancient Masters long ago,
到理应完美的英国骑士
to the knights meant to be England's ideal.
我们的领袖、英雄 到头来保护的只有他们自己
Our leaders, our heroes, in the end, they only protect their own.
不论是维露卡还是法师 祖马还是蒂卡尔
Veruca and the mages, Zuma and Tikal.
没有一块土地能免于战争和灾难
Nowhere is free from conflict or suffering.
即使没有这些武器依旧如此
Even without these weapons.
有了这些武器
With these weapons,
我就能修复远古大♥师♥打破的一切
I will fix what the Ancient Masters broke,
将世界合而为一
and bring the world back together.
盘♥古♥大♥陆♥
Pangea.
才怪 太逗了 他不可能…
No, come on! There's no way he…
他肯定是在开玩笑
I mean, this is just a…
对吧?
I mean, right?
对吧?
I mean… -Right?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表