剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
车不能走八字步
The rook can't do a figure eight.
那女王是怎么用这招打败我婶婶的?
Then how did the Queen defeat my aunt with that very move?
因为你婶的棋技烂透了 这才输的
Your aunt stinks at chess. That's how.
下来 你给我…把你的脏手拿开
Get off me, you-- Ow! Get your filthy hands off!
给我小心点
Oi! Watch it!
痛
Ouch!
喂 别打了
Hey, break it up!
世界已迎来新时代的和平
This is a new age of peace.
骚乱绝不可被容忍♥
Disorder will not be tolerated.
我们将采取任何必须手段肃清暴♥力♥
Violence will be eradicated by any means necessary.
不 救命
No! Help!
你们得救救我
You gotta help me.
你们不是骑士吗?
You're a knight, aren't you?
求你们了
Come on, please.
我们没有打架 都是玩笑而已
No. We weren't fighting, we were just joshing,
随便玩玩的
playing around.
前往蒂卡尔 不惜一切代价寻到阿克南
♪ Headed to Tikal Gonna risk it all to find Akna ♪
带她回来
♪ And bring her back-na ♪
神龙骑士战队 与战乱抗战到底
♪ Team Dragon Knight Gonna fight the fight ♪
好 到分叉路口了 要再过一遍计划吗?
Okay, this is where our paths diverge. Shall we go over the plan one last time?
不需要 离开店后我就一直在唱
No need. Been singing it since we left the shop.
前往蒂卡尔 不惜一切代价…
♪ Headed to Tikal, gonna risk it all-- ♪
阿宝 我说真的
Po, I'm serious.
阿克南和露米尼早在几周前 就该跟我们在中国汇合了
Akna and Rukhmini were supposed to meet us back in China weeks ago.
我们损失了太多时间 绝对不能再虚度光阴了
We've already lost so much time. It's imperative that we don't dilly-dally.
虚度光阴 旗鼓重振
♪ Dilly-dally, gonna rally ♪
你若继续上分 得再多点账本
♪ If you're keeping score Gonna need more tallies ♪
因为分数…
♪ Because the score is… ♪
太高
Like, so high.
很高兴看到你回归亢奋状态
It's nice to see you in such high spirits again.
很烦人 但感觉不错
Annoying, but nice.
祝你顺利找到阿克南
Best of luck with Akna.
也祝福你
♪ Right back atcha ♪
你懂得 也顺利找到露米尼
But you know, with Rukhmini.
期待神龙骑士在中国再聚首
See you back in China for the DK reunion!
怎么了?
Huh?
来啊 别让我♥干♥等 棒耶
Come on. Don't leave me hang-- Yeah!
我来见你了
♪ I'm coming to see ya ♪
穿越盘♥古♥大♥陆♥也太远了
♪ It's a long walk across Pangea ♪
累死了
Not a fan.
天啊
Whoa!
天啊 看啊 到处都是可可树 绿油油的
Whoa, look at this place. All the cacao, it's green.
之前这里可什么都没有 只有尘土
This was nothing but dusty, dusty dirt.
热巧克力
Hot cocoa.
能给我来四杯热巧克力吗?
Can I get four hot cocoas, please?
我要补上之前错过的所有热巧克力
Making up for lost time.
阿宝 -巴 天啊
Po! -B'ah! My man!
你的村子现在也太棒了
Your village is looking bodacious.
是啊 一切都很好
Yeah! Everything's… great.
热巧克力来了
Order up.
嘿 想玩蹴鞠吗?就当叙叙旧?
Hey, you wanna play some pok-ta-pok for old times' sake?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我的肚子真弹
Bubble belly.
我去捡
I'll get it.
天啊 巴 退后
Whoa! B'ah, get back.
没事
It's okay.
它只是在监督我们 以防我们太过暴♥力♥
It's just watching to make sure we don't get too violent.
但蹴鞠不就是要有肢体碰撞吗?
But isn't pok-ta-pok, like, a contact sport?
我上次还打断了一根肋骨呢
Pretty sure I broke a rib last time.
是啊
Yeah.
但我们现在不能再玩得那么激烈了
But we aren't allowed to play like that anymore.
新规定
New rules.
抱歉 阿宝 我应该早点说的
Sorry, Po. I should have said something sooner.
没关系 我得赶紧去找…
That's all right, B'ah. I just need to hurry up and find…
阿克南 她在那
Akna! There she is!
阿克南 等等
Akna, wait up!
盘♥古♥大♥陆♥
Pangea.
走太多路了吧
Too much walking.
天啊
Oh!
天啊
Oh…
露米尼
Rukhmini. Rukhmini!
嘿
Hey!
这水也太臭了
That water smells dreadful.
是吗?我没注意到 你来干吗?
Oh really? I hadn't noticed. What are you doing here?
我来干吗?你在这干吗?
What am I doing here? What are you doing here?
你几周前就该去中国跟我们汇合了
You were supposed to meet us back in China weeks ago!
我有点自己的事要处理
Been caught up with my own stuff.
我和阿宝觉得我们找到打败阿尔菲 修复这一切的办法了
Po and I think we know how to defeat Alfie, how to fix things.
但我们很需要你… -别紧张 我会去的
But we really need you to-- Relax. I'm in.
真的吗?天啊 这么轻松就搞定了
You are? Wow. That was easy.
你觉得会很难搞定?
Were you expecting a challenge?
不是 是
I mean, yes.
我来这费了好一番功夫 那么轻松就说服了真叫人松口气
But after the journey getting here, easy is quite a relief.
我先去把这个放下 然后就能出发了
Just need to drop this off first, then we can go.
阿克南
Akna! Akna!
你不是阿克南
Oh, you're… not Akna.
很遗憾 我不是
Sadly, I'm not.
天啊
Whoa!
嘿 阿宝
Hey, Po!
佩佩 可可塔不错 还是我该说可可♥儿♥?
Pelpel! Nice cacao towers. Or should I say, cacao-ers?
虽然没这种说法 但这么说也无妨
Uh, that's not a word, but you could say that.
冷静 大块头
Whoa there, big guy.
没事 我们没冲突
It's fine. No trouble here.
这面目可憎的怪物 一直都这样神经兮兮吗?
Does that freaky demon ever just, like, chill?
是啊 它会监视我们做的一切
Negative. It watches everything we do.
我觉得它都不曾眨过眼睛
I don't even think it blinks.
不会眨眼?
Doesn't blink, huh?
那就让我…
Let me just--
咦…
Yeesh.
但好的一面是
Yeah, but on the bright side,
盘♥古♥大♥陆♥的气候转变 给我们带来了前所未有的充沛降水
the climate shift across Pangea has given us more rain than ever.
我们在尽所能充分利用这点
We're doing everything we can to make the best of it.
我们用蝎子机甲丰收
We use the scorpions to harvest,
把我们的食物分享给没能跟我们一样 受盘♥古♥大♥陆♥优待的城市
and send our surplus to cities Pangea hasn't been as kind to.
阿克南有的忙啊 她在哪? 我来后还没见过她
Guess Akna's had her hands full. Where is she? I haven't seen her since I got here.
阿克南?她不是跟你在一起吗?
Akna? Isn't she with you?
什么?她几个月前就回来帮你们了
What? No, she left months ago to come help you guys.
你是说她从没回来过?但她不会…
Are you telling me she never showed up? But she wouldn't--
除非…你说她会不会…
Unless something… You don't think that…
死了?
She's dead?
这思维有点跳跃 -只有这样才说得通
Mm, seems like a big leap. -It's the only explanation.
阿克南
Akna!
阿克南
Akna.
你体型虽小 却蕴藏着伟大的友谊
You were small in size, but ginormous in friendship.
我准备了一首歌♥来悼念你
I have prepared a song to honor you.
我前往蒂卡尔 不惜一切代价寻到你 阿克南
♪ I was headed to Tikal Gonna risk it all to find you, Akna ♪
带你回来
♪ And bring you back-na ♪
有人吗?
Uh… Hello?
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
阿克南?
Akna?
不 阿克南…
Uh, nope. Akna's, uh…
阿克南不在
Akna's not here.
等等 什么?
Wait, wait, what?
阿克南 是我 是阿宝啊
Akna, it's me! It's Po!
虽然跟这些玩意儿没有好经历…
Never was great with these--
天啊 我掌握技巧了
Whoa! Getting the hang of it.
棒呆了
Woohoo! Yeah!
有人吗?
Hello?
被吓到了吧?
Surprise!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表