剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
但我喜欢这点
I like it.
真是的 我知道了 直觉
Oh, man. I hear you, gut.
你爱她 不是吗?
You love her, don't you?
什么?
What?
才不
No way.
稍微有点吧 但错过就是错过了
Maybe a little, but I had my chance.
我想…
I think…
我想你该留下
I think you should stay.
留下?什么?不行
Stay? What? I can't do that.
完成使命就近在眼前
We're almost done with our mission.
你是因我才接下这个使命的
A mission you took on because of me.
你所做的一切和所有牺牲都是为了我
Everything you've done and sacrificed has been for me.
你是世界上最好的爸爸
You're the best dad in the world.
现在轮到我为你做点什么了
Now it's time for me to do something for you.
接下来就交给我们吧
So let us take it from here.
我们可以的 爸爸
We got this, Dad.
你怎么成长得这么快?
How did you grow up so fast?
福罗赞 我留下
Forouzan, I-I-I'm staying!
你要是真那么想 好啊
If that's what you really want, then sure.
照顾好他
Now, you take care of him.
交给你们了
That's your job now.
我们能先去一下中国吗? 我要打包一些东西
Uh, oh, can we swing by China first? I need to pack a few things.
退休没有长柄勺可不行
Can't retire without my lucky ladle.
那长柄勺是我送你的
I gave you that ladle.
是啊 你为什么觉得 它能给我带来幸运?
Well, of course. Why do you think it's lucky?
再见 爸爸
See you, Dad!
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
去了结这件事吧
Let's finally finish this.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表