剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
你觉得他能保护好武器?
Think he can keep the weapons safe?
我爸可是夺命狂魔啊
That's the Soul Reaper you're talking about.
要说谁能保护好武器 那非他莫属
If anyone can do it, it's him.
看来子承父志 苹果落地也不会离根太远
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I see.
不如说面条
More like the noodles, um…
面条落地不会离…锅太远
don't fall far from, like, uh, the noodle pot.
他很不高兴
He is not happy.
那就好
Good.
把他们押上船 看紧了
Load them onto the ship and keep an eye on them.
他们都是危险的
These are dangerous criminals,
向海盗女王福罗赞提供武器的犯人
supplying the Pirate Queen Forouzan with weapons.
不是这样的
That is not what happened.
你要为你的罪行付出代价 等着瞧吧
You're going to answer for your crimes. Just you wait.
没事的 我们以前也陷入过危机
Okay. We've been in a pickle before.
只要到英国后逃出来就好了 别担心
We just gotta get to England and break out, okay?
直觉告诉我 这次事情没那么容易
Something tells me, this time, it won't be that simple.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表