剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 剧集
拈花指
Skadoosh!
让我们再来听听神龙大♥师♥
Once again, hear tell of Po,
阿宝的传奇故事
the Dragon Master!
他因胆大包天的绝技 在中国各地备受敬仰
Revered in all of China for his bodacious skills.
信心满满地称自己“胆大包天”
So self-confident he uses words like "bodacious"
即使这句话早就不流行了
long after they've gone out of fashion.
他击败了中国最为危险狡诈的敌人
He has defeated the most dangerous and cunning enemies of China.
获得了最高成就和声誉
He has risen to great levels of achievement and fame.
甚至有了自己的快乐午餐玩具
He even has his own Happy Lunch toy,
深受皇上喜爱
and is loved by the Emperor himself.
除此之外
And on top of all that,
他还在他爸的面店里连续七年
he has won Employee of the Month at his dad's noodle shop
获得了月度最佳员工奖
seven years in a row.
不 除了那一次… -但这并非他的过错
Oh, no. Except that one time-- -But it wasn't his fault.
如今 在这片和平之土
And now, with the land at peace,
整日的无所事事让他日渐懒散 体力下降
and inactivity making him slightly flabby and easily winded,
于是他接受了实现一生梦想的新挑战
he has accepted the challenge of a lifelong dream.
中华美食之旅
A food tour of China!
你值得 阿宝
Oh, you deserve it, Po.
快去吧 跟你的粉丝一起愉快玩耍 然后意识到中国最美味的食物…
Now, go out there, enjoy your fans, and realize that the best food in China…
是我做的
is made by me.
你打算先去哪?
Where are you going first?
万坤村的佩佩家无比派
Pei-Pei's House of Fat Gobs in Wankun village,
同时也是武高手套在的地方
home of the WuGao Gauntlet.
这东西的力量超级无敌
That thing's insanely powerful.
我已经迫不及待想看看了
I can't wait to check it out.
啊 -耶
Ah! -Yay!
神龙大♥师♥ -嘿
Dragon Master! -Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 是神龙大♥师♥
Hey, it's the Dragon Master.
看 是阿宝
Look, it's Po.
嘿
Oh, hey!
天啊
Wow.
嘿
Hey.
天啊 你能在我的羊皮纸上签个名吗?
Will you sign my parchment?
再见
Bye. See you later.
我已经能闻到无比派的香味了
Ah, I can smell those fat gobs already.
你马上就能吃上了 伙计
The wait's almost over, buddy.
天啊
Oh, man.
是武高手套
The WuGao Gauntlet!
太酷了
So cool.
但我得先去佩佩家无比派
Oh! But first, Pei-Pei's House of Fat Gobs.
他在那 -神龙大♥师♥
There he is. -The Dragon Master.
是神龙大♥师♥
Oh! Dragon Master!
嘿 各位好
Uh, hey guys, yes.
是我 我也爱你们 我得走了
It's me. Love you, too. Gotta keep moving.
神龙大♥师♥先生
Mr. Dragon Master,
你能给我签个名吗?
can I have an autograph?
亲亲我孩子
Kiss the baby!
亲亲我孩子
K-Kiss the baby.
不了 很高兴见到你
No kissing. Nice to see you.
我给孩子起了你的名字 -我希望我能留下
I named my child after you. -I wish I could stay.
让我靠近点 -我得走了
Let me get closer. -I gotta keep it moving.
你能在我的双节棍上签名吗?
Can you sign my nunchucks?
嘿 当然
Hey, hey, hey, okay.
小心毛
Watch the fur!
我我我 -保持距离啊
Me, me, me! -Y'all have no boundaries.
没什么空间了 各位
Little space here. Guys.
好 别碰我 我爱你们 再见
Okay, no touchy. I love you, bye. Whoa!
别 让我进去
Oh no, let me in!
嘿 -对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
拜托了 -人太多了
Please. -But the crowd!
我知道 -我担心餐厅会被挤垮
I know. -I fear for the safety of my restaurant.
求你了 我饿死了 你有包厢吗?
Please? So hungry. Do you have a private dining room?
好吧
Okay, okay.
还有我 我也要 -我是你的超级粉丝
Me too! -Sign this for me!
你可以在这里吃 -不 我不太想…天啊
You can eat in here. -No, I don't think I wanna-- Whoa!
在楼梯间里?真的假的?
Wait, in the closet? Really?
我去给你拿无比派
Hm. I'll fetch you a fat gob.
这里只有我一个
I'm all alone in here.
好了 我知道 我也很饿
Alright, I know, I know. I'm hungry too.
你好啊 小萝卜
Oh hello, Radish.
什么?
Hm?
那个…
Huh?
阻止他们
Stop them.
拦下他们 -不许偷手套
Stop them! -Not the gauntlet!
快来人阻止他们 -快来人啊
Somebody stop them.
虽然所有人都会问 “神龙大♥师♥在哪?”
And even though everyone's always asking, "Where's the Dragon Master?"
但没人问“神龙大♥师♥还好吗?”
no one asks, "How's the Dragon Master?"
我从没这么想过
Huh. I never thought of it that way.
所以我才喜欢你 小萝卜 你很懂我
That's what I like about you, Radish. You just get me.
他们在冲向手套 -手套?
They're heading for the gauntlet! -The gauntlet?
手套
The gauntlet!
保持这种想法
Now, hold that thought.
什么?
Huh?
怎么回事?
What gives?
你好 佩佩?你还在吗?
Uh, hello? Hello, Pei-Pei? Pei-Pei, you out there? Uh…
门好像被堵住了 我要出去帮他们
The door seems to be stuck. I gotta get out there and save the day.
对 你很饿 -佩佩
Yes, yes, you're very hungry. -Pei-Pei!
我知道 马上就好了
I get it. It'll be ready soon. -I'll kick it open.
站好了了
Stand firm.
没人能突破我们的防守
No one can beat our defenses.
放弃吧 你们拿不到手套的
Give up now. You're not getting the gauntlet.
这跟我们想的不一样
Not what we planned.
让我♥干♥掉他们
Let me at 'em!
我要把他们都干掉 我发誓
I will take 'em all down, I will!
我要把他们大卸八块 让他们死无葬身之地
I'll cook 'em up on a spit till they spitter sputter spit!
维露卡
Veruca!
好吧
Right.
好了
Ready.
神龙大♥师♥来了
The Dragon Master is here!
不要 天啊
Oh no. Whoa!
不许动
Hold it.
什么?
Huh?
他拿到手套了
He's got the gauntlet.
不
Oh no!
所有人 后退
Everyone, get back.
可惜我们没空陪你们玩了 小黄鼠狼们
Pity there's no time for that, you little weasels.
我们是黄鼠狼没错
We're weasels.
对哦
Right.
神龙大♥师♥来了
The Dragon Master is here!
看 是神龙大♥师♥
Look! The Dragon Master.
他来拯救我们的村子了
He'll save our village.
我们爱你 -他来了
We love you!
天啊
Whoa!
好消息 我救下了…
Good news. I saved the…
手套
…gauntlet.
干得漂亮 熊猫 -嘿 把它给我
Nice work, Pandy. -Hey! Whoa. Give me that.
什么?逗我呢
What? You gotta be kidding me.
他们还有一个人 我来了
There's one more of 'em. I got this.
等等 停下
Hold up. Stop. Stop!
讲真的 你们给我停下 我已经…
Seriously, stop, you guys. I'm, like…
累得不行了
It's been a while.
你同伙居然抛下你?
Oh, your buddies leaving without you, huh?
好 有点挑战
Mm, okay. A little challenging.
什么?
Huh?
妈呀
Oh, ow.
不
No!
不 你不要
Oh no you don't!
天啊
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表