剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
不 我们是要…我们…
No. We're supposed to be-- W-We're--
回来 我们在打仗!
Come back! We're fighting!
阿宝
Oh, Po.
我们得救了
We're saved!
上天啊 为什么会发生这种事?
Heavens! Why is this happening?
他们没成功
They didn't make it.
世界开始崩塌了
But now the world is folding in on itself.
什么?
What?
我是茶杯
Be a teacup.
我是茶杯
Be a teacup!
不 他们来了
No! They're here.
阿尔菲力量全开了
And Alfie's in full power.
好 要想帮助克劳斯召唤远古大♥师♥
Okay squad. If we're gonna help Klaus summon the Ancient Masters,
我们就必须保护他
we gotta protect him from Alfie.
哨兵 进攻
Sentinels, attack!
快 这边
Quickly, this way.
阿尔菲发现克劳斯了 我们得阻止他
Alfie's found Klaus. We gotta stop him!
交给我
I've got this.
很可笑 是吧?
It's funny, isn't it?
我和你 又一次上演
You and I, locked once more in a battle of
生死角逐
life and death.
但这一次
Though I suspect this time,
我想我没那么容易被杀掉
I may be harder to kill.
不
No!
你认真的?保护他?
Really? To defend him?!
我清楚自己的立场
I know what side I'm on.
找到克劳斯杜蒙特
Find Klaus DuMont!
消灭他
Eliminate him!
痛
Ow!
他们怎么停了?
Huh? Why did they stop?
所有人都去哪了?
Where is everyone?
不 游剑
No! Blade!
我得去帮她
Gotta help her out.
我敬仰了你一辈子
My whole life, I looked up to you.
如今 你却藏在那些武器背后
But now you hide behind those weapons.
我没有藏起来
I'm not hiding.
我想要的只是为英国 为我们家
All I ever wanted was to create a better world for England,
创造一个更好的世界
for our family.
我在做的一切
Everything I'm doing,
所做过的一切
everything I've done,
都是为了保护你
was to protect you!
你是这样以为的吗?
Is that what you think you're doing?
点心攻击
Sneak attack!
是你 你这个小丑
You. You buffoon.
是你这个废物把我妹妹拽进深渊
The failure who dragged my sister down with him.
你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
老兄 我已经做好了
Buddy, I already did it.
看招
Hi-yah!
克劳斯
Klausy!
你好啊 克劳斯
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, Klaus.
维露卡
Oh, Veruca.
真的是你吗?
Is it really you?
当然是我了 亲爱的兄弟
Well of course it is, little baby brother.
我们来抱一个吧
Why don't you give me a hug, eh?
干吗?后退
What? Stay back!
克劳斯 这边
Klaus! Over here!
暗夜黑钢
Black Steel of the Equinox!
你的大军也没了
And you just lost your army.
我的朋友们
My friends.
克劳斯
Klausy.
维露卡
Veruca.
你回来找我了?
Y-You came back for me?
我从未抛弃过你
I always have.
我们团聚是好事
It's good we are together,
但我们必须召唤远古大♥师♥ 快
but we must have the Ancient Masters as well. Now!
我来帮你 克劳斯
I'll help you, Klaus.
我一直都想这样
Been dreaming of this.
我们俩背靠背
You and me, back-to-back,
并肩用剑作战
sword wielders.
早知道就教你怎么用剑了
Really should have taught you how to use that.
就让我来教教你
I'll give you a lesson.
给你上人生最后一课
Your very last one!
快啊 克劳斯
Hurry up, Klaus!
你相信杜蒙特 却不信自己的哥哥?
You trust DuMont, but not your own brother?
我的孩子们
My children!
你得尽快
You must hurry!
我在尽全力快了
I'm doing the best I can!
克劳斯?
Klausy?
克劳斯 告诉你个小秘密
Klausy, a little secret.
我们没有任何力量
We don't have any power.
什么?
What?
但力量环绕在我们周围
But it is all around us.
我们有的能力是召唤它
What we have is the ability to summon it.
所以当你窥视自己内心时 就必须敞开
So when you look inside, you must also open up.
为什么平静内心那么难懂?
Why is inner peace so confusing?
大熊座
Ursa Major!
够了 我把一切都给了你
Enough! I gave everything to you.
我所有的爱和关注 甚至在你走后也是如此
All of my love, all of my attention, even after you were gone.
但我不能把我女儿也给你
But I won't give you my daughter.
现在放下所有…
Now, let go of those--
妈妈
Mother!
游剑妈女爵
Lady Mom!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我没事
Well, I'm still here.
我还在你身边
With you.
你教会我战斗
You showed me how to fight.
你教会我坚强
You showed me how to be brave.
你教会我如何做对的事
You showed me how to do the right thing.
现在 我、我们、这个世界 需要你再教我们一次
And now I, we, the world needs you to show us again.
做对的事
Do the right thing.
别再与我们对抗
Stop fighting us
接受一切已经失控的事实
and accept that this has gone too far.
是远古大♥师♥
The Ancient Masters!
克劳斯做到了
Klaus did it!
怎么回事?
What's happening?
你们在做什么?
What are you doing?
这不是我们做的
This is not our doing.
元素彻底混乱了
The elements are in chaos.
盘♥古♥在崩裂
Pangea is collapsing.
那我就把它们合起来
Th-Then I'll hold it together!
不行的 所以我们才要把武器藏起来
You can't. This is why we hid the weapons.
我们失败了
We have failed.
而我们又一次失败了
We have failed again.
你们都聚齐了
Y-You're all here now!
你们可以摧毁武器 不是都计划好了吗?
You can destroy them. That was the plan.
太晚了 阿宝
We're too late, Po.
世界还是会崩塌
The world would still crumble.
还记得你说你的团队破坏了世界 我的团队要修复它吗?
Remember you told me your team broke the world, and my team had to fix it?
他们说得对
They're right.
太晚了
It's too late.
对你来说不是
Not for you.
现在都不算晚
Not even now.
露露…
Lulu…
我都做了什么?
What have I done?
对不起 露露
I'm sorry, Lulu.
我…
I'm…
真的很抱歉
so sorry.
不可能是这样
This can't be it.
等等 大♥陆♥会互相碰撞 对吧?
Wait, wait, wait. The continents are crushing in on each other, right?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表