剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
别人的使命的阴影下的感受
to live in the shadow of someone else's mission.
我也知道被打败的感受
And I know what it feels like to lose them to it.
我当时也很绝望 但我们现在找到了一线希望
It seemed hopeless to me too, but we have a real chance.
那就是你 你就是那个希望
You. You are that chance.
但我没有任何法力
But I don't have any magic powers.
我跟我妹妹不一样
I'm not like my sister.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我能帮你
I think I can help with that.
他们逃走了
They got away.
找到他们 我妹妹走上了歧途 我该把她拉回来了
Find them. My sister treads a dark path, and it's time I pull her from it.
也是为她好
For her own sake.
女王陛下
Your Highness.
皇上
Sir.
我有话要跟您说
I have a message for you.
神龙大♥师♥要我转告您
From the Dragon Master.
您必须…
You need to--
展开战争…
Start a war.
向中国
With China.
向英国
With England.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表