剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
不
No, no, no!
你给骑士发了信♥号♥♥?
You called the knights?
什么?
What?
谁?我?
Who, me?
快 我们跑
Come on, let's go!
快去码头 快跑
To the docks. Run!
快跑啊 -快点 我们快跑
Come on, let's go! -Run!
快上船
Get the boat!
每次我相信你 你都会让我失望透顶
Every time I trust you, you ruin everything.
这不是我们做的 -喂 我们停战了 记得吗?
We had nothing to do with this. -Whoa, whoa. Truce, remember?
好消息 我们给骑士发信♥号♥♥了 -小点声…
Good news. We called the knights.
我说什么来着?
Uh, did I say nothing?
是你 我早就该知道的
You! I should have known.
骑士在前往码头 我们的小岛被发现了
The knights are headed to the docks. They've found our island.
开炮
Fire!
所有人各自自保 -不
Every pirate for themselves. -Oh no!
福罗赞 等等
Forouzan, wait!
等等 对不起
Wait! Oh… I'm sorry!
对不起什么?为叫来骑士? 摧毁我的舰队?还是伤我的心?
For what? Calling the knights? Destroying my fleet? Breaking my heart?
恭喜你摆脱我了
Good riddance.
为所有事
Uh, for all of it.
但我不后悔我们曾经的美好时光
But I'm not sorry for the good times we had.
我知道你也一样
I know you aren't either.
箱子 箱子在她那
The crate! She has it!
突袭全岛!
Storm the island!
快跑
Go! Go! Go!
抓住他们!
Get them!
海盗本来都要放我们走了 这下我们要被抓了
The pirates were totally gonna let us go. Now we're gonna get arrested!
计划本来就是这样
That's the plan.
无论结果如何 他们都能送我们去英国
For better or for worse, they'll get us to England.
但我们需要那个箱子
But we need that crate.
福罗赞的舰队在七大洋内是最快的 我们是不可能追上的
Forouzan has the fastest ship on the seven seas. We'll never catch up to her.
不 我们不需要追上
Hey, no, we don't have to.
她总是会把抢来的赃物 放在同个秘密藏匿点 就在那上面
She always moved her loot to her secret stash, up there.
我们过去会在那上面看日落
Oh! We'd watch the sunset from the peak.
一边数着金币
Counting doubloons.
走吧 海盗渣子
Let's go, pirate scum.
好吧 但我们要怎么 不被他们发现 穿过去?
Okay, but how do we get through all of that?
跟我来
Follow me!
偷偷摸摸模式开启
Stealth mode.
爸
Dad!
快进去
Hurry up.
好极了
Ooh, yes!
检查下这里
Check there.
你很了解这座岛嘛
You know this island really well.
海盗相关的事…
Pirate stuff…
抱歉 阿宝 我知道这么说很难为情 但是…
Uh, sorry, Po. I know it's embarrassing, but…
没事的 我觉得还挺酷的
No, I, I think it's kinda cool.
真的吗?我酷吗?
Really? I'm cool?
无敌酷
Super cool.
看我们俩 两个酷小伙
Look at us. Cool dudes being cool.
没错
Totally.
你们完全是“酷”的反义词
That is the opposite of what you two are.
她就是嫉妒
She's just jelly.
他们真可爱
They're so cute!
真想骂人
I'm gonna hurl.
干吗停下?
Why are you stopping?
是时候把你交给骑士舰队了
It's time to turn you in.
那要等我拿回箱子
After we get my crate.
为什么?那里面有什么?
Why? What's in it?
与你无关
None of your concern.
你想反悔逃走
You're going back on your word. You're trying to escape.
我只是想把我的东西拿回来
I'm just trying to get my things.
此外 又不止我被福罗赞抢了东西
And besides, I'm not the only one Forouzan stole from.
你肯定也不想你上交我们的辉煌时刻
I doubt you'd want your big moment turning us over to Drake
被自己消失的鹿角抢风头吧
to get upstaged by your missing antlers.
上去吧
After you.
碾碎吧
Mash.
碾碎你们 -快看肉体碾碎机好厉害
Mash. Meat. Mash! -Aw. Look at Meatmasher go.
真是名不虚传
True to his name.
太厉害了
Awesome!
绳子
Oh. The rope.
这小绳子还在 它可见证了不少惊险逃脱的瞬间
Aw, ol' ropey's still here. He's seen a lot of narrow escapes.
包括那次浪漫的脱险
And one romantic escape.
我就知道
I knew it.
她最爱这个钩锚了
She loves her grappling hooks.
你有口臭
Your breath smells.
欢迎你随时停止呼吸
You're welcome to stop breathing any time.
好 现在我们只需…
Okay, now we just--
不能让他们看到…
If they see me with you…
棒极了
Yeah!
动作快
Hurry up.
带路吧 爸爸 上
Lead the way, Dad. Up top.
上去就都了
It's just up these steps.
进攻!
Attack!
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
检查那边
Check there.
抓住他们!
Get 'em!
什么?
Huh?
什么?
What?
这边拐进去就到了
It's just around this corner.
天啊
Whoa!
天啊
Whoa.
箱子在那
There's the crate!
好极了 阿克南
Alright, Akna.
我的做工还是很不错的
I did some solid work on this.
神龙大♥师♥
The Dragon Master!
帮我找找我的剑
Help me find my sword.
遵命
On it.
我没睡着
I'm not asleep.
什么?喂 不许动海盗女王的赃物
What? Hey! Hands off the Pirate Queen's loot.
魏民?你怎么还在这?
Weimin? You're still here?
这里的海盗是唯一尊重待我的人
These pirates are the only people who treat me with respect.
也许我终于找到归属地了
Maybe I finally found my place, huh?
这个岛被突袭了
The island's getting raided.
怎么这样?
Ah, come on!
找到了
There it is.
那把黑钢剑也太帅了
That Black Steel's no joke!
你的鹿角在那
Your antlers are over there.
对
Ah, yes.
这边 -这里
Over here! - This way!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
没关系 我们找到箱子了 这才是关键
It's fine. We have the chest. That's what matters.
退下
Stand down.
长官 我在此呈上逮捕归案的逃犯
Sir, may I present the apprehended fugitive,
兰德雷斯露斯拉
Luthera of Landreth.
露斯拉 亲爱的 你跑哪去了?
Luthera, dear, where have you been?
我处理一些事 你们把这里的赃物清点一下
Catalogue this room while I take care of this.
不许碰…
You can't touch--
这家伙什么情况? -他是我们家的熟人
So what's the deal with this dude? -He's a family friend.
以前是阿尔菲的扈从
Alfie's former squire.
现在已经是兵戈大♥师♥了
Master of War now.
很遗憾 我不得不对你秉公执法
Unfortunately, that does mean I'm seeing you on business.
这几个月 你一直躲避我们的新人 引发了不小的骚动
You've caused quite the commotion, evading our rookie here for months.
还拿走了不属于你的东西 把剑还回来吧
You took something you shouldn't have. We'll need that sword back.
稍等 -阿宝
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. -Po!
我…没事的
I-It's fine.
我知道它对你很重要 但它是属于骑士的
I know it means a great deal to you, but it belongs to the knights.
我会保管好它的 露斯拉 我保证
I'll take good care of it, Luthera, I promise.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表