剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
轮到你了 阿宝
Now your turn, Po.
天啊
Whoa!
好吧 小岩石滑梯
Okay, lil' rocky slide.
她说得对 我可以的
She's right. I got this.
摒除杂念 心如止水
Calm the mind. Inner peace.
我即超可怕的摇摇欲坠的壁岩
I am the super scary wobbly rock wall.
说得跟真的似的
As if.
厉害了
Whoa.
戴着顶酷拽斗笠的我?
Me with a cool hat?
我叫宝阿
Name's Op.
宝阿 耳熟吗?
O-P. Sound familiar?
“阿宝”倒着念 继续
It's Po backwards. Keep up.
我是你的阴暗想法的实体化展现
I'm the physical manifestation of all the dark thoughts in your head,
比如你是个饺子 但就是没人吃你
like how if you were a dumpling, no one would eat you.
打住 别细想那些
Okay, not gonna unpack all that.
我会是个美味的饺子 顺便说一句 不吃是他们的损失
And I'd be a delicious dumpling, by the way, so their loss.
心如止水
Inner peace.
心如止水
Inner peace.
我是… -会搞砸的
I am-- Gonna mess this up hard.
听着 伙计 有位可怕的女士
Look, pal, a really tough scary lady
警告过我说我的脑里充满了借口
warned me about you filling my head with buts.
屁借口
Butts.
她还说让我叫你们闭嘴 所以闭嘴 听到了吗?
She said to tell you to shut it, so shut it, okay?
哈
Ha!
屁借口
Butts.
蠢货要叫了
Dummy says, "Ah!" -Ah!
不
No, no, no!
慢点
Slow down!
别往那边去
Not an option!
有点刺痛
It's tingly.
现在忽冷忽热 我的脚要掉了吗?
Now it's cold. Now it's hot? Is it gonna fall off?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我是说 怎么会呢?
I mean, no way-arino.
宝阿说得对
Op was right.
宝阿是什么?
What's an Op?
没什么 我不知道
It's nothing. I don't know.
别怕 你一定会做得很出色的
Uh, don't freak out. Everything's gonna be totally bodacious.
走吧 我帮你
Come on, let me help you.
我的腿好痛
My leg is so tingly.
刺痛感在蔓延
It is spreading though.
你应该把我留在这大太阳下
You should just leave me here in the sun.
让我被烤成一只翻肚皮乌龟吧
I can bake like an upside-down turtle.
我肯定不会抛弃你的 阿宝
I'm obviously not going to leave you, Po.
我们马上就能找到辣椒了
We'll find that pepper any moment.
那该死的辣椒到底在哪?
Where are you, you stupid pepper?
你怎么成这副德行了?
So this is who you are now, huh?
滚出去
Get out of here.
真是个烦人的倒霉蛋 要被拖一路了
An annoying bummer who's got to be dragged along,
接连不断地犯着错误
who makes mistake after mistake after--
闭嘴
Shut up!
什么?你说什么?
What? Excuse me?
不是说你
Not you.
我能自己走 谢谢
I can walk, thanks.
我不用你搀
I don't need to be dragged along.
阿宝 让我帮你吧
Po, please let me help you.
别这样 你是我朋友
Come on, you're my friend.
我们是相亲相爱的好朋友啊
Friend-oh from around the bend-oh.
我不需要你帮忙 你干吗讲话一直奇奇怪怪的?
I don't need your help! And why do you keep talking like that?
真搞笑
Ooh. Drama.
天气这么热 你又受伤了
It's hot. You're hurt.
但我们可以做到的 我对你有信心
But we can do it. I believe in you.
随便了
Whatever.
辣椒就在那上面
The pepper's right up here.
开什么玩笑?辣椒没了
Are you kidding me? The peppers are gone!
一定是被水冲走了
The water must have swept them away.
你可真是个倒霉小能手啊 我都没想到这一出
Wow. What a jinxer you are. Even I didn't see that coming.
你没事吧?
You all right?
有事
No!
我的腿彻底软绵绵的了
My leg's gone full noodle.
我说了让我帮你
I told you to let me help you.
你说了?说得对 说得呱呱叫
Oh wow, you did? Good for you!
我相信附近肯定有辣椒
I'm sure there's a pepper nearby.
但你需要休息 你就稍事歇息
But you should rest. Just take a little break-ski.
放手
Stop it!
放手
Stop it!
那该死的辣椒在哪?
Where is this bloody pepper?
你发那么大火 太让我骄傲了
I'm proud of you, getting all mad like that.
我们应该组支乐队
We should start a band.
你到底想干吗?
What's your deal, dude?
我跟你说过的
I told you.
我是你那颗椰子脑里黑暗世界之太子
I'm the Prince of All That is Dark in that coconut you call a head.
这里头的阴暗面可不少呢
And you got tons of dark in there.
我才没有
No, I don't.
我说真的 我没事 相信我
I mean it, I'm okay. Trust me.
我不信 -给我信
Are not. -Am too.
阿宝 我找到辣椒了
Po! I, I found the pepper!
阿宝?
Po?
我的手有点痉挛
Oh. I was just having a little spasm.
现在好了
Spasm over.
这也太高了
That is way too high.
我推你一把
I'll give you a boost.
来吧
Come on.
太可悲了
Mm… -This is so sad.
她想拯救世界 却被困在这跟你一起采辣椒
She's trying to save the world and now she's stuck on your dumb pepper mission.
游剑 你自己爬上去吧
Blade, just climb up yourself.
我不能 必须得你来
I can't. I need you to do it.
你干吗那么在意我爸的辣椒?
Why do you care about my dad's pepper so much?
你不该去阻止阿尔菲吗?
Shouldn't you be trying to stop Alfie?
我就是在阻止阿尔菲 我这么做是为了你
This is me trying to stop Alfie! I'm doing this for you.
狡辩
Twist.
所以你才像对小孩一样 对我百般呵护?
Oh, is that why you've been treating me like a baby?
对 因为你就是个小孩
Yes! Because you are a baby.
所以你才一直用奇怪的口吻说话
That's why you've been talking like a weirdo!
还笑成这副德行
And smiling like this…
这是我对阿宝你的印象
That's my Po impression.
敢于冒险 积极乐观 兄弟
Bodacious. Mustard-roony, bro!
“拈花指”
Skadoosh, skadoosh, skadoosh!
天啊 我讲话这样的吗?
Whoa. That's what I sound like?
我试遍了所有办法帮你
I've tried everything to help you.
世界处于危难之中 我哥完全癫狂
The world's in danger, my brother is completely mad,
而我却来采辣椒 因为我最好的朋友
and I'm on a pepper mission because my best friend,
那个我认为无所不能的朋友 突然变得一无是处
who I used to think could do anything, has become useless.
燃烧吧
Burn.
干吗?
Oh, what?
你要自己爬上岩石吗?
Are you going to climb the rocks by yourself?
你的腿不行的
Your limbs don't work.
就跟你的脑子一样
Just like your brain.
好了 停下 这样不行 下来吧
Okay, okay, stop. This is a bad idea. J-J-Just climb down.
我会的 但…
I would, but, uh…
另一只腿 我也感觉不到了
I can't feel my other leg either.
什么?那你干吗上去?
What? Then why did you get on?
证明你错了啊
To prove you wrong!
不!
No!
抓住
Hold on!
我接住你了
I've got you.
游剑
Blade!
麻了 全身都麻了
Numb. Everything numb.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
说话啊
Say something.
局面是很紧张 但你也不用杀了她
I know things are tense but you didn't have to kill her.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表