剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
不敢相信我们又来到了这里
I can't believe we're here.
你我二人又聚到了一起
The two of us, together again.
确实难以置信
You're telling me.
多惊险的一场冒险啊
Oh, such an adventure.
我 乳齿象远古大♥师♥英灵的承载者
Possessed by the spirit of an ancient mastodon.
险些就丧命前女友之手
Almost murdered by my ex.
我们必须找到我儿子 保护武器箱 拯救世界
Gotta find my son, save the world, and protect the crate.
英国到了
Ah, England.
回家的感觉真好
It's good to be home.
特别是我还把你铐了回来
And all the better with you in chains.
不论你畏罪潜逃到天涯海角
You traveled halfway across the world to escape your crimes,
最终还不是束手就擒 回到原点
all to end up right back here.
你永远都逃不出我的手掌心
Couldn't outrun me forever.
是吗?
Couldn't she?
如果我没记错的话 是我们帮你抓到她的吧 科纳尔
If I'm not mistaken, you called us for help, Connor.
我叫科林 那是因为她有帮凶
I-I-It's Colin, and to be fair, she had accomplices.
首先 我想说 来到英国太棒了 布蕾德的故乡
First off, so cool to be here in England, the land of Blade!
其次 我个人希望 我们能不在这里坐大牢
Second, I, for one, would really love to not spend our time here in jail.
不会的 那群骑士 对阿尔菲的使命一无所知
We're not! But the knights didn't know of Alfie's mission,
在我们找到知情人前 必须待在一起
so until we find out who did, we must stick together.
拉车队还缺一名骑士 就由你填上吧 科尼可
We're short a knight on the pull team. You'll take the post, Connick.
我叫科尔文…
It's Calvin.
科林
Colin!
把他们分开
Separate them!
她要跟我一车
She rides with me.
交给我吧 -交给我吧
I'll handle this.
可恶 -不 阿宝 交给我
Jinx! -No, Po, I'll handle--
我们可以的
We got this.
露斯拉 如果你真的关心英国
Luthera, if you truly care about England,
就该明白 那些武器必须由我保管
then you understand those weapons must be in my possession.
阿尔菲不那么认为 他知道那些武器必须被销毁
Alfie didn't think so. He knew they needed to be destroyed.
他一直都很喜欢你
Look, he always liked you,
如果他知道你继承了他的衣钵 一定非常骄傲
and he'd be proud to know you've taken up his mantle.
我就是想完成他的遗志
That's all I'm trying to do,
希望你能助我一臂之力
and I could use your help.
这个嘛
Hmm.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
干吗? -能停一小会 让我解个手吗?
What? -Can we stop for a little bathroom break?
不行
No!
但我真的憋不住了
But I really gotta go!
大夫说我的膀胱很脆弱 无视我的身体信♥号♥♥会大事不妙的
My doctor says I have a weak bladder, and it's bad not to listen when my body's talking.
那就叫你的身体忍♥住
Well, tell your body to hold it.
好样的
Yoink!
喂 你听到什么声音了吗?
Oi, you hear something?
天啊
[exclaims]
怎么回事?
What's that?
我以为是布蕾德出手
I thought Blade had this handled.
我们分头行动的 我们俩之间有无需明说的默契
We're both working our angles. We have an unspoken understanding.
我就回说:“我不是个 古怪的疯子科学家 好吗?
So I said, "I'm not a freaking mad scientist, okay?"
我就是个普通的好人” 然后她说
"I'm a regular, nice person." And she said,
“我们背负着使命而来”
"We're here on a mission and junk!"
你知道你有权保持沉默的吧
You know you do have the right to remain silent?
然后我说 “你一定是阿尔菲的妹妹”
I said, "Oh! You must be Alfie's sister."
她说:“是的”
And she said, "Yep!"
天啊
Whoa!
有人吗?你们去哪了?
Uh, hello? Where did everyone go?
在这
Right here.
准备好行动了吗?
You ready to get busy?
开始动手吧
Let's boogie.
德雷克骑士
Sir Drake,
拯救英国和全世界的钥匙可能就掌握在你手上
you could hold the key to saving England and the entire world.
我只需弄清楚 阿尔菲生前最后几天都在做什么
I just need to piece together Alfie's last days.
他去了哪 跟谁讲过话…
Where he went, who he spoke with…
拜托了
Please.
如果你真的…
If you truly--
我来了 布蕾德
I got you, Blade!
阿宝 你在干吗?我说了交给我
Po, what are you doing? I said I had this!
叛徒 我就知道
Betrayal! I should have known!
就是现在 阿克南 快
Now, Akna! Now!
交给你了 科林
Take over, will you, Colin?
轮到你被锁了吧
Now who's locked up, huh?
你看到他们在我后面了 对吧?
You saw them behind me, right?
我没有
No, I didn't!
阿宝 我本来马上就要知道 阿尔菲生前发生了什么事了
Po, I was this close to finding out what happened to Alfie,
都被你…
and then you-- Oh!
我们跳下去
Time to jump!
不要
No, no, no!
棒极了 神龙骑士可不是好惹的
Woohoo! Don't mess with the Dragon Knights!
德雷克都快告诉我 阿尔菲生前都做了什么了
Drake was about to tell me of Alfie's last days.
这很可能是摧毁武器的关键 这下他不可能再相信我们了
That could have been the key to destroying the weapons. Now he'll never trust us.
好吧
Oh yeah.
我选了一条完全不同的道路
I took a way different approach.
我们现在在我的国家 由我指出捷径
We're in my country now. Let me point out the shortcuts.
了解 领路吧 队长
Totes. Lead away, oh, leader.
你要带我们去哪?要我帮忙吗?
Where are you leading? Can I help?
现在已知阿尔菲去蒂卡尔 不是为了执行骑士的任务
We know Alfie wasn't in Tikal on a mission for the knights.
只有一个人能派遣兵戈大♥师♥
So there's only one person who could have dispatched the Master of War.
我要跟女王谈谈
I need to speak with the Queen.
嘿 问个奇怪的问题 你们很擅长这类事吗?
Hey, weird question, but, uh, are you guys, like, good at this stuff?
我觉得事情好像总是 往不对的方向发展
Kinda feels like things are always going, uh, really, really wrong.
是啊 其实我加入他们后 情况一直如此
Yeah, this is pretty much how it's been since I joined up.
等一下 你不是一开始就跟他们一伙的?
Wait, you weren't around from the start?
对啊
No, no.
我在一座会走的石头城里 被困了30年
I was trapped in a walking city of rock for 30 years
跟一堆我用苔藓做的假人
with a bunch of people I made out of moss.
好 我有办法了
Okay, I got a plan.
我们做只巨型木头茶壶
We construct a giant wooden teapot,
然后藏进去躲几天 直到…
and we cram in there and hide inside for a few days until--
看
Look!
祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck. -Thank you.
今天是国际象棋邀请赛
Today's the Chess Invitational!
什么?
Huh?
这是一年一度的赛事 由女王参赛 并打败全英国最出色的棋手们
It's the one day a year the Queen plays and defeats England's best chess players.
只要你报名参赛 皇宫的大门就会对你敞开
The gates to the palace are open, if you're registered to play.
如果这玩意儿跟围棋一样
If "chass" is anything like Go,
我三下五除二就能进到皇宫
I got eight tickets to Queen-town right here.
这跟围棋完全两回事
It's nothing like Go.
我敢说我一定能很快学会
I'm sure I'll pick it up quick.
我们试过你的办法了 现在轮到我的了
We tried things your way. Now it's my turn.
我来做棋手 你做随从 一句话都别说
I'll be the chess player, you'll be my silent entourage.
好吧 -重点 一句话都别说
Oh. -Emphasis on the "silent" part.
我们没有报过名 必须得分散他们注意力 偷溜进去
Since we're not registered, we'll need a distraction to get in.
搞出大动静
Something big.
阿克南?
Akna?
我一般动静都很大
I usually go huge,
但也能稍微克制一点点
but I could tone it down a bit.
飞天马车就要来了
One flying carriage coming up.
我参加这个 国际象棋锦标赛有14年了
I've been coming to these chess tournaments for 14 years,
我最喜欢的一点就是 这个比赛上不会出任何岔子
and my favorite part about them is that nothing ever, ever goes wrong.
嘿 不要 那是我的马车
Hey, stop! That's my carriage!
不 那可是租来的
No! It was a lease.
天啊
Whoa!
天啊 皇家铠甲
Wow, royal armor!
妈呀 皇家绒毛
Ooh! Royal lint!
她就是女王?
Is that her?
我们什么时候能见到她?
When do we get to meet her?
女王应该在自己房♥内准备第一场比赛
The Queen should be in her chambers, preparing for the first match.
跟上
Come on!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表