剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
但我还是很行欣赏你那么努力
But I appreciate you trying so hard
让我们在一起的最后一天那么开心
to make our last day together perfect.
还有
And,
我有一个最后的惊喜给你
I have one final surprise for you.
生日快乐 露露
Happy birthday, Rukhi.
今天不是我们在一起的最后一天
Oh, this isn't our last day together.
我会回家来找你的
I'm coming back home to you.
就如同以往一样
Just like I always do.
好 首先
Okay, first things first.
恭喜我们虽迟但终聚首
Happy belated b-day,
露米尼
Rukhmini!
你们还错过了我的婚礼 所以你们还欠我两份礼物
You also missed my wedding, so everyone owes me two presents.
接下来说计划 好想法由此迸发
Onto the plan. The good ideas start here.
不对 等下
No, wait.
这是我跟长齿大♥师♥在击掌
That's me and Longtooth high-fiving.
对 是这里 没错
Yes. Here. That's right.
漫画里说远古大♥师♥从未死去
In the comics, it says the Ancient Masters never died.
他们把自己的灵魂锁进了元素
They just locked their souls into the elements,
也就是说他们仍然在世
which means they're still here.
虽然锻造台被毁了
Even if we don't have the forge,
但他们可以用他们的法力 摧毁武器 替我们阻止阿尔菲
they could use their magic to destroy the weapons and stop Alfie for us.
抱歉 这好想法怎么冒出来的?
Sorry, where do the good ideas start again?
我们要怎么 跟一堆元素里的灵魂交流?
How are we supposed to get in touch with a bunch of element ghosts?
我还以为神龙骑士的贼祖宗和手工天才
Well, I was hoping the Dragon Knights' master thief and chief genius
能帮我们想到办法呢
could help figure that part out.
好吧
Okay.
你说远古大♥师♥ 被锁在元素里了 对吧?
You said the Ancient Masters are locked up in the elements, right?
那么开锁的最好办法不是用锤子 而是用钥匙
Well, the best way to open a lock isn't with a hammer, it's with a key.
我们需要有人从里面帮我们
We need someone on the inside.
我知道了 乳齿象使用雷电力量时
Oh, oh, oh… I got it, I got it. When Mastodon used his storm powers,
说他会跟元素连接 对吧?
he said he was connecting to the elements, right?
是啊 讲个没停
Couldn't stop talking about it.
邓肯和维露卡有同样的法力 因为他们是远古大军的
And Duncan and Veruca. They had the same magic because they were descendants of
后裔
the Ancient Army.
元素法力就是我们的突破点
The elemental magic. It's our way in.
但还有谁能帮我们呢? 乳齿象现在成了阿尔菲大军的一员
But who's left to help us? Mastodon's a part of Alfie's army.
邓肯和维露卡也死了
Duncan and Veruca are dead.
他们家族还剩一个人
Which only leaves one branch on the family tree.
克劳斯?
Klaus?
你觉得他是钥匙? -有可能
You think he's the key? -I mean, maybe.
但我们怎么可能信得过他?
Too bad there's no way in a thousand years we would trust him.
我们不用相信他
We don't need to trust him.
而是得相信我们自己
We need to trust us.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表