剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
这是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
何事?
What about it?
首先 我听说 你几乎摧毁了兰德雷斯庄园
First, I hear you nearly destroyed House Landreth.
现在 你又要抓捕 魅力四射的宝瑟夫尤伯顿?
Now you're after that charming Poseph Dewbottom?
你太无礼了 暴躁骑士
Oh, so sassy, Mister Crankypants!
这个任务让你大变样 我很不喜欢
I don't like what this mission has done to you.
我想到了 你还是帮我安排周♥年♥庆♥典吧
Oh! I know! You can help me plan my jubilee instead.
但是… -就这么定了
But-- You're doing it.
你应该点头微笑
Now, where's that little smile?
开心点 露出你的大白牙
Come on, let's see those teeth.
好极了 这就对了
Yes, there they are!
你们好啊 大白牙 很好 退下吧
Hello, teeth! Hooray! Off you go.
天啊 女王对长官大发雷霆
Oi, the Queen is right mad with the master of arms, she is.
还叫停了任务 长官也很不高兴
She called off the mission. He's none too happy about it either.
他们现在在说什么?
What are they saying now?
他们现在都很安静
They've been pretty quiet.
把叛徒给我带来 那个凯文
Bring me the traitor, Kelvin.
您是说科林?
Colin, sir?
我说科林了吗?
Did I say Colin?
没有 长官 您说凯文
No, sir. You said Kelvin.
那就把凯文带来
So get me Kelvin.
还有我的弓
And my bow.
凯文和弓 我这就去 长官
Kelvin and a bow. Coming right up, sir.
女王不是终止任务了吗 长官?
I thought that the Queen said we were calling off the mission, sir.
我们没有偷听
Not that we was eavesdropping.
女王就是个老蠢货
The Queen is an old fool.
兰德雷斯露斯拉羞辱了整个骑士军队
Luthera of Landreth has humiliated the very institution of knighthood.
长官 您的十字弓到了
Sir! Your crossbow.
他们犯下的罪必须以死偿还
That's a crime that can only be punished by death.
把通缉单当纪念品收藏会不会奇怪?
Would it be weird to keep one of these posters as a souvenir?
能有张画了我们所有人的图挺不错的
It would be nice to have a picture of all of us.
没错 记得收藏 你们所有犯罪的纸质记录
Oh yeah. Definitely keep a paper trail of all your crimes.
安全了 妈妈
It's safe now, Mother.
继续走吧
Let's keep moving.
阿尔菲 真的太精彩了
Oh, Alfie, it was marvelous!
你真该看看露斯拉荡过 德雷克骑士头顶救下你时他的表情
You should have seen Sir Drake's face when Luthera swung in and rescued you.
妈妈 小声点
Mother, keep your voice down.
对 要小心点
Right, right. Stealth.
刚才是你妹妹在说话
That was your sister.
没有发现逃犯踪迹 长官
No signs of the fugitives yet, sir.
每个垃圾桶都翻遍了吗?
Have you sifted through every pile of garbage?
每条下水道都查过了吗?
Scoured every sewer?
没有 长官
Well, not every one, sir.
那就继续找 快去
Then keep looking! Go!
立刻放开我 我是骑士
Release me at once! I'm a knight.
露斯拉在哪?
Where is Luthera?
说 -长官 我不知道 我发誓
Quickly. -Sir, I don't know. I swear it.
非常好 那我就剥夺你的骑士头衔
Very well. Then you're stripped of your knighthood.
长官 你不能这样 骑士是我的一切
Sir, you can't be serious? Being a knight is everything to me.
以叛国罪名关入地牢
Throw him in the dungeon for treason.
叛国?
Treason?
你疯了 我绝不会背叛英国 住手
You've lost your mind. I would never betray England. Stop!
过来 你给我安静 快走
Come on, then. Quiet, you. Come on.
穿过这条小巷就能到地下墓地了
Just gotta get past this block and we hit the catacombs.
之后就是古城、锻造台
Then Ancient City, then the forge,
然后给天山武器一个拈花指 走好不送
then give the Tianshang Weapons the ol' skadoosh.
德雷克疯了
Drake has gone mad.
听我说
Listen to me. Listen.
我饿了 你呢?
I'm starving. You?
我也想吃点东西
I could eat.
他们把他抓起来了
They're holding him prisoner.
这会还要去吃饭
And working through a lunch break.
我们得救他
We have to help him.
有必要吗?
Do we, though?
我们什么时候带阿尔菲回来? 不如现在就做吧
When do we bring back Alfie? Maybe we should do it now.
他能说服那些骑士 他们都爱戴他
He can sort out the knights. They loved him.
游剑 你必须告诉她真♥相♥
Blade, you gotta tell her the truth.
你说什么?
What did you say?
阿宝 我做不到 你来吧 拜托了
Po, I can't. You do it. Please?
什么? -露斯拉?怎么回事?
What? -Luthera? What is it?
不该由我告诉她
I'm not telling her.
我们现在没时间争论这些
We don't have time for this nonsense.
露斯拉? -现在不行
Luthera? -Not now.
游剑
Blade!
不是评判你 但你这样很不明智
So, no judgement, but, uh, this feels very not smart.
科林放走了我们 我们能走到这步多亏了他
Colin let us go. He's the reason we're here.
这是我们欠他的 -什么?
We owe him. -Huh?
嘿 你还好吗 骑士长官?
Oh, hey, how's it going, Mister-- Knight!
来解决掉这个家伙
Let's just tackle this guy.
好梦 骑士长官
Sweet dreams, Mister Knight.
他们把他押进了酒馆 我要进去救他
They've taken him into a tavern. I'm going in.
露露 游剑 亲爱的
Lulu, um, Blade, dear.
你叫我“游剑”
You, you called me Blade.
为什么不能现在带回阿尔菲? 你有什么瞒着我?
Why can't we bring Alfie back now? What are you not telling me?
这个…
Uh…
没事的 我们都在
It's okay. We're here for you.
这个…
Uh…
那个 是…
Well, um, it's--
我们不能带回阿尔菲 阿宝会解释的 好吗?再见
We cannot bring Alfie back and Po will explain, okay? Bye.
下次由你付账
Well, next time, you pay.
好吧 你需要什么吗?
Yeah… Uh, you need anything?
要喝茶吗?来点饼干?安静站在这?
You want some tea? Little biscuit, maybe? Uh, just stand here in silence?
露露什么意思? 我们不能带回阿尔菲?
What does Lulu mean, we can't bring Alfie back?
天啊 解释这个 好吧
Oh boy. This conversation. Okay.
不
No…
你吃掉了我的主教? 不 我不能输 我从没输过
Did you just take my bishop? Oh no, I can't lose. I've never lost.
这是什么?
Well, what's this?
给我们看看
Let's have a look.
不行 这是私人物品
No, no. That's private.
诗啊 真有雅兴
Poetry. How quaint.
“私人岛屿之上 我们手带镣铐”
"At pirate island, when we were shackled."
太搞笑了 他还在空白的地方写 “什么跟‘镣铐’押韵?”
Tragic. He wrote in the margin, "What rhymes with shackled?"
“撂倒”就很押韵
I would say "tackled."
是不是很对称?
How's that for a rhyme?
是挺押韵的 那个…
Oh, uh, it'll do in a pinch. Oh, um…
我拿下钥匙 来吧
I'll just get these keys. There we go.
你还写了什么关于我的诗?
So, what other poems have you got about me?
什么?才不是关于你的 我才不会…
What? It's not about-- I would never--
“穿越雪山、沙漠 历经海上风暴
"Through snowy mountains, dry deserts, through sea storms,
游剑是否会走进我怀抱?”
perhaps the Wandering Blade may wander into my arms?"
谁知道你有没有写关于我的诗?
How do I know, frankly, that you don't have poems about me?
我现场就能给你作一首
I'm sure I can conjure one.
你害我丢了骑士头衔
You cost me my knighthood.
所以我来救你了啊 -喂 他们在这
And I'm here to rescue you. -They're here!
给我站住 -拦住他们
Stop right there. -Stop them!
拦住他们两个
Stop those two!
我可是学烘焙的
I studied baking, you know…
棒极了 我也成逃犯了
Fantastic. I'm a fugitive now.
欢迎加入逃犯联盟
Welcome to the club.
早知道就去开饼干铺了
I could have opened a biscuit shop.
跟我们一起去地下墓地 -地下墓地?去挖死尸吗?
Come with us to the catacombs. -Catacombs? With the bodies?
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
我能帮上什么?我什么都不是
What good would my help do? I'm nothing.
荣誉还被剥夺
Stripped of my honor…
我打算归隐树林 隐居于空心木桩
I intend to retreat to the woods and live in a hollowed log.
人生里有比骑士荣誉更重要的东西
There's more to life than knighthood.
相信我
Trust me.
在海边开间饼干铺感觉不错
Sounds good. Little shop by the ocean.
你可以帮我们拯救世界 还是住进木桩里
You can help us save the world, or you can go live in a log.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表