剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
尼格尔 这里还有一件
Nigel, here's one more for the road.
杰罗尼莫
Geronimo!
大家都准备好了吗?
Everyone ready?
离开这座冻得要死的岛吧 -准备出发了
Let's blow this popsicle stand. -Ready to go.
有人看到克劳斯了吗?
Has anyone seen Klaus?
晚上太冷了 我的脚趾都冻僵了
♪ The night's so chilly That I froze my toes ♪
你好啊 嘿 嗨 我们要走了
♪ Oh hello, hey, hi! We're leaving! ♪
你不能一辈子都躲在这里面吧
Look, you can't just hide in here for the rest of your life.
行吧 跟罪恶共度余生 也许你还想怀揣它死去
♪ Fine, live with your guilt ♪ ♪ Or I guess, die with it ♪
连我的胳膊肘都冷到发颤
♪ Even my elbows are cold ♪
还有…天啊
♪ And, oh my ♪
这是什么?
♪ What's this? ♪
那些稀奇古怪 五颜六色的东西是什么?
♪ What are Those strange and colorful things? ♪
我脑中没有安全意识
♪ The word safety doesn't come to mind ♪
那些是什么东西? -它们从哪冒出来的?
What are those things? -Where did they come from?
救命 不要
Help me! Oh no!
不 请不要伤害我
Oh no! Please don't hurt me.
你不是克劳斯杜蒙特
You are not Klaus DuMont.
我的鹿角就是这样丢失的
And that's how I lost my antlers.
很引人入胜
Riveting.
是冰
It's ice.
是冻结的湖
Frozen lake!
蝎子机甲恐怕不能在冰面上行走
I don't think the scorpions can walk on ice!
它们太重了
They're too heavy!
接下来的路 我们得徒步走了
We'll have to go the rest of the way on foot.
克劳斯
Klaus!
克劳斯
Klaus!
大家都去哪了?
Where has everyone gone?
这边 我找到了点东西
Over here! I've found something.
他走了 -棒极了
He's gone. -Great!
我们大老远从中国过来
So we came all this way from China
扑了个空?
for nothing?
真是浪费精力
What a waste!
露米尼 -我又没办法坐蝎子机甲
Rukhmini! -I am not riding that scorpion
回去
all the way back.
我的腰…
My sciati--
大事不好
This is bad.
他在这 克劳斯在这
He's here. Klaus is here!
不然阿尔菲为什么派军队过来?
Why else would Alfie send his army?
如果军队还在 那克劳斯肯定还在
And if they're still here, then so is Klaus.
我们只需…
We just need to--
阿宝?露米尼?
Po? Rukhmini?
来了结我的? -不是
Come to finish me off, eh? -No.
是这样的
So,
这听起来可能很奇怪
this is gonna sound super weird,
但你有种神秘的远古力量能连接元素
but you have this secret, ancient connection to the elements
因为你的祖先之类的原因
because of your ancestry and stuff,
而我们想阻止那些武器 拯救世界
and we kind of need to tap into that
所以需要借助一下下你的力量
if we wanna stop the weapons and save the world.
我没有连接任何东西的力量
I don't have a connection to anything.
不管这事跟我有什么关系 都已经与我无关
Whatever my part was in all this, I've made peace with it.
我不想跟你们和那些武器
I want nothing to do with you,
有任何关系
or those weapons.
这已经太晚了 不是吗?
Well, it's a little late for all that now, isn't it?
是你偷走铁手套 导致事情走到这一步
You started this when you stole the Wugao Gauntlet,
所以你必须帮我们阻止阿尔菲
so you will come with us to stop Alfie.
阿尔菲?
Alfie?
他是幕后主使?
He's behind all this?
他不是死了吗?
I thought he was dead.
之前是死了
He was.
所以是他杀了我妹妹?
He's the one who killed my sister, then?
那个…
Uh…
你怎么知道她死了?
How did you know she was dead?
只是一种感觉
Just a feeling.
你打算就这样僵坐在这到死吗?
So you're just going to sit here and freeze to death?
总比被你哥派来杀我的
It's better than being taken
那群怪物抓走来的好
by whatever monsters your brother sent to kill me.
你不跟我们走 我就杀了你 我向你保证
Oh, I'll kill you before I leave without you, I promise you that!
把他绑起来 跟我们走
Tie him up. We're leaving.
我们只要出去 就都必死无疑
One foot up there and we're all dead.
谁都不能走 谁都不能
No one leaves. No one!
克劳斯
Klaus!
克劳斯杜蒙特
Klaus DuMont…
维露卡?
Veruca?
等等 克劳斯 别去
Wait, Klaus, stop!
克劳斯
Klaus!
维露卡?
Veruca?
克劳斯
Klaus!
是维露卡
It's Veruca!
克劳斯 回来
Klaus! Klaus! Get back here!
克劳斯
Klaus!
克劳斯
Klaus…
克劳斯
Klaus!
你好啊 克劳斯
Hello, Klaus.
你不是维露卡
You're not Veruca.
阿宝 还记得蒂卡尔吗?
Po! Remember Tikal?
蝎子机甲把哨兵压扁的事?
The scorpion. The poofing?
压扁 对 我们去树上
Poofing. Right. To the trees!
放我下来
Put me down!
阿宝 我们不帮克劳斯吗?
Po, shouldn't we help Klaus?
这就是帮他 相信我
We are. Trust me!
推那个…
Get the--
送你箱子见面礼
Been crate to know you.
棒极了!
Oh yeah!
又干掉一个
♪ And another one down ♪
好恶心 远古军吸进肺里了
Gross. Got Ancient Army in my lungs.
嘿 这边
Hey! Over here!
哈
Ha!
砸扁你
Crushao!
她去哪了? -不知道
Where is she? -I dunno.
但我也不想留在这找她
But I don't wanna stick around to find out.
我…
I, uh…
好吧 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我还以为我们死定了
I thought we were done for.
危机还没解除
Oh, we may still be.
影子恶魔能弹回来?
The shadow demons can un-squish.
快去蝎子机甲那
Get to the scorpions!
克劳斯 -什么?
Klaus! -Huh?
机甲冻住了
They're frozen!
他对你做了什么?
W-What has he done to you?
是时候回家了 哥哥
Time to come home, brother.
维露卡 住手
Veruca, stop!
阿宝
Po!
什么?
Huh?
我保证过会带你离开这 我从不食言
I promised you I'd get you out of here and I don't break promises.
对你也是
Not even to you.
可以了 它能动了
I got it! It works!
好极了 让其他几架也动起来吧
Great! Now let's get the other one started.
没时间了
Uh, no time.
我知道了
I've got it.
已经没用了
Not this again.
不是 湖
No, the lake!
让开
Move aside.
干得漂亮 科林
Nice job, Colin!
趁阿尔菲还没派更多军队来 我们赶紧离开这
Let's get out of here before Alfie sends more of them.
嘿 欢迎你加入我们
Hey. Welcome to the team.
我不是早就是团队一员了吗?
Oh, was I already not a part of the…
克劳斯 我…
Klaus, I,
我…
I…
我知道活在
I know what it's like
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表