剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
都是你的错
This is your fault!
我跟您说过他们很狡猾
I told you they were slippery.
再这样跟我说话 就给我滚回马厩捡屎
Address me like that again, and you'll be back to mucking the stables.
终于来了个厕所侍从
Finally, a bathroom attendant.
厕所侍从?你敢这么说我?
Bathroom attendant? How dare you?
天啊 -冷静 我们混进去
Be calm! Let's just… blend in.
混进去?好吧 我要怎么混进去?混进去?
Blend in? Okay. How am I gonna blend in? Blend in?
要喝茶吗?有人要喝茶吗?
Tea? Tea, anyone?
不是这样的 -反正我今天做什么都是错的 我…
Not like that! -Well, I'm just doing everything wrong today, aren--
茶杯
Teacup!
我的上帝啊 -我就说走向很不对吧
Ow, heavens! -This is what I'm talking about!
抓住他们
Huh? Stop them!
快来 这边
Come on, this way!
在这就能甩掉他们 快
We'll lose them in here! Go!
天啊
Whoa, oh.
阿宝在哪?
Where's Po?
你们傻站着干吗?去追那只熊猫啊
What are you standing around for? Go after the panda!
开门
Open this door!
你们误会了 我是“香棋”选手
There's been a mistake! I'm a chass player!
我只是来比赛的
I'm just here for chass.
茶杯
Uh, teacup!
什么?
Huh?
时间到
Time out, time out!
先生?是你在敲门吗?
Sir? You, quivering at the door?
你是我的下一个对手吗?
Are you my next opponent?
我…我其实…
I, uh… I'm actually…
我是随从 不好说话…
I'm the entourage. The silent, uh…
因为你要对战的选手…
Because the player you're supposed to play… Uh…
是我
Is me.
我是“香棋”选手
I, I, I am the chass player.
快 挡住门
Quick! Block the door!
再搬 能搬来什么就搬
We need more. Grab whatever you can.
你这样只会让自己越难逃脱
You're only making this harder on yourselves!
长官 我们做了个攻门锤
Sir, we've built a battering ram.
这看着像是我的床柱
That looks like my bed post.
这是科林的主意 长官
Um, well, it was Colin's idea, sir.
我听说你从没输过比赛
I have heard you have never lost a game.
你下棋一定很棒了 女王…殿下
You must be quite the player, Your Greatest… ness.
我想你很快就能知道了 这位先生
I suppose you're about to find out, Mr., uh…
阿宝…瑟夫 宝瑟夫…尤伯顿
Po-- Seph! Poseph, mm, Dewbottom.
很好 宝瑟夫 请开始吧
Well, Poseph, it's your move.
好啊
Uh, of course!
我就喜欢下先手 有更多选择
Love going first, so many options to choose from.
我想我就…
I think I'll just…
这样吧?
Do… this?
这个…
Hmm.
非同寻常的开场啊 尤伯顿先生
An unusual opening, Mr. Dewbottom.
还很愚蠢
And a foolish one.
小马儿来了
Here comes the horsie!
“嘶嘶”
[neighs] -[lively music plays]
我爱“香棋”
I love chass.
我们没有计划吗?
Guessing we don't have a plan?
我有计划 就是…
I do too have a plan. It's…
藏起来
Uh, hide!
进来了
Aha!
这步下得好
Nice move, I think.
谁会下那里?
Who goes there?
给尖帽子男让道了
Make way for the pointy-hat man!
你之前有个下属叫阿尔菲吧? 阿尔菲骑士 对不对?
You had an old co-worker, Alfie? Uh, Sir Alfred, right?
他是我的上任兵戈大♥师♥ 是个英雄
He was my Master of War, a hero.
为什么问他?
Why?
我除了是世界级的“香棋”选手
Well, in addition to being a world-class chass player,
还在为他完成他的使命
I'm kind of on a mission to complete his mission.
他有什么使命?
And what mission would that be?
当初让他去寻找…
The one that sent him to find…
天上武器的使命
The Tianshang Weapons.
我没听过那些东西
Never heard of them.
我相信你听说过
I believe you have.
我说了没有就是没有
Except that I haven't.
你没有派他漂洋过海去另一个国家
You didn't, like, send him across the world
寻找会召唤闪电的轮子吗?
to find a wheel with lightning powers?
我派给他的最后一个任务是 援助费斯特茅斯村
The last mission I sent him on was to aid the village of Festermouth.
但他回来后确实行为有些古怪
Though he did act quite strange upon his return.
怎么古怪法?
How so?
申请放假
Asked for a vacation.
放假?
A vacation?
然后他就离开了很久
He was gone for ages.
回来以后呢?
And when he came back?
被杀了
Killed.
总之
Anyway,
皇后登顶城♥堡♥了
the Queen has climbed the castle!
发射
Pew-pew!
她刚向你的胡萝卜射了箭
And she just shot an arrow at your giant carrot!
喂 找出那头熊猫
Oi, find that panda!
那头熊猫去哪了?
Where did he go?
你跟其他棋手的风格不同
You don't play like everyone else.
我能解释
I can explain.
但我是天下无敌的
But I'm undefeated.
将军
Checkmate.
看来你没办法从前门出去了
Now, I suppose you won't be leaving through the front door.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in here.
拖延时间毫无意义
No point in dragging this out.
我在每个门都设了门卫
I've got guards at every door.
找到你了
Ha-ha!
我总是能快你一步
I will always be one step ahead.
找到了
Aha!
秘密出口在那边
Secret exit's this way.
我们没跟女王谈呢
What about the Queen?
你以为是谁告诉我出口在哪的?
Who do you think told me about the secret exit?
你跟英国女王谈过话了?
You spoke to the Queen of England?
她逃走了
She got away.
不 又逃了?长官 怎么会呢?
No. Again? But sir, how, eh?
如你所说 她有帮凶
As you said, she had accomplices.
我跟女王下了一盘“香棋” 算是成了好朋友
So, me and the Queen are playing chass, and we've kinda become besties,
她跟我说了阿尔菲的秘密任务
and then she starts telling me about Alfie's secret mission,
还跟我说阿尔菲行为古怪 要求放了一个长假
and then she said Alfie was acting weird, took a long vacation.
听起来熟悉吗?
Sound familiar?
他一定就是那时去的蒂卡尔
That must have been when he went to Tikal,
也就是说促使他 去寻找武器的人或东西
which means whoever or whatever sent him after the weapons
就在费斯特茅斯
was in Festermouth.
抱歉
Whoa, sorry.
你说那个地方叫“费斯特慕斯”?
Did you say this place is called Fester-mouth?
“茅斯”
Muth. Muth!
费斯特茅斯
Festermouth.
这可能就是摧毁武器的关键线索
This could be the key to destroying the weapons!
这个…
Hmm.
也许你们也没有很不擅长这类事
Maybe you're not all terrible at this stuff.
就是很不走运 加上对戏剧化走向很着迷罢了
Just deeply unlucky, and possibly addicted to drama.
是的
Uh-huh.
阿宝 虽然我说了 要按我的做法去做…
Po, perhaps when I said we had to do things my way…
是应该要的 我完全不懂这个地方
Oh, we should. I, I do not understand this place at all.
虽然女王说我有非凡的直觉
Although the Queen did say I'm a genius with incredible instincts.
她那么说的?
She did?
不用说我也感觉得到
It was unspoken.
武器
The weapons!
早上好
Phew! -Good morning.
对哦 早上好
Oh yes. Good morning!
还要多久到英国?
Uh, how much further to England?
我们不去英国
We're not going to England.
什么?
Huh? What?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表