剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
听好了 我需要新团员 我一个人演根本没人看
Look, I need a team. My act is garbage when I'm on my own.
准备好欣赏 多才多艺的俊男靓女的演出了吗?
Are you ready to see a talented and good-looking crew?
太棒了 -终于有趣起来了
Yes! -Finally!
同感 你要是找到了记得告诉我
Same. Lemme know when you find one.
我的美好回忆全毁了
Well, this is fully ruined for me.
嘿 他们喜欢我们 也许挺好玩的…
Hey, they love us. Maybe this'll be fun--
看啊 会自己动的马车
Behold, a living carriage!
那家伙看着好蠢啊
Look how dumb that guy looks.
好痛 我的软囟门
Ow! My soft fontanelle!
谢谢
Thank you!
以上为演出预告 我们将于十分钟后正式开演
That's just a taste of our full show, which is happening in ten minutes,
记得准时来看
so come on back.
这是我这几个月以来最精彩的演出了 我们应该置办队帽或马甲
That's the best show I've had in months! We should get matching hats! Or vests!
滑稽马甲
Jest vests!
你真的知道标记在哪吗? 还是你要我了结你?
Do you actually know where the symbol is or do I need to end you?
我知道
I do.
那个标记就在我们都有 但从来都看不见的东西上
Uh, that symbol is painted on something we all have but will never see.
不许再耍花招 立刻带我们去
No more games. Take us there, now.
好吧
Okay, okay.
是时候还钱了 本尼
Time to pay up, Benny.
我们老板借了你很多钱开演出
Boss loaned you a lot of money for those clubs.
你好像欠他们钱 虫子
Sounds like you owe them, bud.
对 我会给他们钱 然后带你们去…
Right, right. I'll just pay them and then we can be on our…
找标记
Way!
我们必须找到标记
We need that symbol.
真没教养
Oh, how uncouth.
有什么遗言吗?
Any last words?
这个…
Um…
打你
Bonk!
我绝不后悔
I regret nothing.
嘿 稍微冷静下如何?
Hey, hey, hey, how about we all chill for a sec?
算了
Or not.
好极了 我早就想打一架了
Oh good. I've been wanting to hit something.
喂 那个小子是我们的
Hey! The little guy is ours.
给您 夫人
M'lady.
小心背后
Behind you!
嘿 给我回来
Hey, get back here!
干得漂亮 这边
Nicely done. This way!
有可能是另一个陷阱
Huh. Probably another trick!
为什么总是骷髅头?
Why is it always skeletons?
没有食物 只有冰冷的战败
♪ No food to eat, just cold defeat ♪
这里来点C和♥弦♥
Little C chord there.
我曾有过梦想 如今却只剩梦醒
♪ Once I was dreaming Now I wake up screaming ♪
我一点都不好
♪ And I'm not okay ♪
歌♥唱得很好
Lovely song, that.
天啊 那边
W-W-Whoa. Over there.
太痛了
Ah! Ow!
我被树枝伤得遍体鳞伤
Branches of agony.
你给我走开
You! Stay away!
我想补偿你 凯尔
I-I-I want to make amends, Kyle.
你们把我从飞着的船上扔下去 害我在鬼门关徘徊了13分钟
You threw me off a flying ship. I was legally dead for 13 minutes.
准确地说 是我妹妹
Technically, that was my sister.
法师们 攻击
Mages, attack!
把头盔还回来
Give us the helmet!
我没有头盔
I don't have it!
撒谎 你妹妹在哪? 是藏起来了 准备攻击我们?
Liar! Where's your sister? Hiding, ready to attack?
她毫不犹豫地抛弃了我 任我被敌人杀死
She left me for dead without a second thought.
就跟对待你一样
Just like you!
我想帮你
I want to help you.
我长途跋涉带了植物回来 它们很快就能结果了
I've traveled far, and brought plants. They'll bear fruit soon.
玉米 还有香蕉… -你有食物?
Maize, and bananas… -You have food?
多到你们吃不完
Oh, more than you can eat.
那我们赶紧去大吃特吃吧
Then let us feast!
香蕉啊香蕉
♪ Bana-na na na ♪
尼格尔 弹奏《走向盛宴》
Nigel, "walking to the feast" music please.
要知道 把武器拿出来 扔掉箱子的话
You know, this would go a lot quicker if we took the weapons out,
走起来更快
and ditched this heavy crate.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
你不相信我?难以置信
You don't trust me? Unbelievable!
我儿子要我保管好它们
My son asked me to keep them safe!
是你背叛了我
You're the one who betrayed me.
不是因为你 -我们走快点吧
It's not about you. -Let's pick up the pace.
尼格尔 背我 -我要想偷 早就趁你睡着偷了
Nigel, carry me! -…stolen them in your sleep.
我儿子要我好好保管它们 -我的头盔
My son asked me to keep them safe! -My helmet!
你骗了我们
You lied.
上
Go, go!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你要是那么生我的气
Well, if you're so mad at me,
为什么要帮我?
why are you helping me then, huh?
说啊 -因为我爱你 蠢货
Huh? -Because I love you, you idiot!
真的吗?
You… You do?
住手 头盔只会给你们带来痛苦
Stop it! The helmet will only bring you pain!
塔沃拉拉回转踢? -正有此意
Tavolara Twist? -Obviously.
我们的默契还是那么好 亲爱的
We've still got it, my love.
你们未来打算怎么办?
What's the plan, huh?
迟早有一天 你们将无船可抢
One day, you'll run out of ships to pillage.
到时候 你们又将陷入饥饿
You'll just end up starving again!
他说得有道理
Maybe he's right.
我喜欢种地 -我好想吃东西
I do like farming. -I miss food.
想都别想 我要那顶头盔
Never! I want that helmet!
不 他们把武器抢走了
No! They got the weapons!
快追啊 蠢货
After them, you fools!
箱子
The crate!
哦
Oh!
太棒了 我成功了 我们得救了
Yes! I did it! We're saved!
我们完了 我辜负了我儿子
We're doomed! I failed my son!
说太早了
Not yet!
棒极了 我爱这种感觉
Yes! I am loving this.
哦
Oh.
我们送它们去英国吧
So, how about we take these to England?
什么?你还愿意帮我吗? 即使我之前那么…
Uh-- Wha-- Y-You still want to help me? Even though I've been so, uh…
多疑?我们只需相信彼此
Paranoid? We'll just have to trust each other.
重生的机会曾摆在我眼前 如今希望再次破灭
♪ Could have had a brand-new dawn Now all hope is gone ♪
希望还没有完全破灭
All hope is not gone.
再过几周 我们就能在香蕉松饼上撒巧克力粒了
In a few weeks, we'll be making banana pancakes with chocolate chips!
什么是巧克力?
What's chocolate?
本尼 别跑了
Benny! No more running!
我本来打算来接你们的
I was just coming to get you all.
立刻告诉我们标记在哪 不然我就把你敲晕
You tell us where that symbol is now, or I'm gonna bonk you into oblivion!
好吧 我错了
Okay, okay. I'm sorry!
我只是想要新团员而已
I just… wanted a team.
我今天学到了很多
You know, I learned a big lesson today.
即使任务结束 但也不意味着我们的友谊结束
Even if when the mission is over, that means we're over,
我不会变得孤苦伶仃、郁郁寡欢…
and I end up alone and sad and pathetic and--
阿宝 你到底在说什么?
Po, what on Earth are you talking about?
唯一会结束的只有任务
The only thing over will be the mission.
你一直都在想这种事吗? -我还以为你说笑呢
Have you been spinning out about this? -I thought you just had gas.
好吧 我觉得自己有点蠢
All right, I feel a little silly now.
我确实有点在说笑
And yes, I did have a little gas.
标记在哪?
Where is that symbol?
刚才干吗不问?这边
Oh, why didn't you ask in the first place? This way.
骷髅头象征着福瑞 对吧?
Uh, a skull is generally a good omen, right?
你们在做可怕的事 对吧?
So, you lot are up to some creepy stuff, eh?
你怎么找到它的? 还有别人知道它在这吗?
How did you even find this? And who else knows it's here?
只有我
Oh, just me.
当你到处欠钱 就能熟悉掌握城里的所有藏身所了
You get really familiar with hiding places when you owe money all over town.
太恶心了
Oh, that's nasty.
就是这里
This is it!
天山古城的通道
The Ancient Gateway to the city of Tianshang.
我就不去了 戳骷髅头已经是我的极限了
Nope. Skeleton poking was my limit.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表