剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
等等
Wait up!
没必要带骑兵 她就在楼上
There's no need for the cavalry, she's just upstairs.
我不想冒险
I'm not taking any chances.
她不知道我们要来?
She doesn't know we're coming?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
德雷克骑士?
Uh, Sir Drake?
你也知道 阿尔菲去世后
You know, after our Alfie passed,
我们家经历了一段艰苦的时期
it was a very difficult time for our family.
但我很高兴看到
But I've been so glad to see
你成长为了一位强大 且公正的兵戈大♥师♥
that you've become such a strong and yet fair Master of War.
所以能不能请你…
So, please, just…
请你别伤害她
Please don't hurt her.
当然了 夫人
Of course not, ma'am.
有问题吗?
Is something the matter?
但以我对你女儿的了解
If there's one thing I've learned about your daughter,
我们对她一定要小心谨慎
it's that one should always use caution in her presence.
等等 停下 有陷阱
Wait. Stop! It's a trap!
你…你算计我
You… You tricked me!
她在哪?
Where is she?
抱歉了 -什么?
Sorry. -What?
去追她们
After them!
天啊 我们成功了
Oh, my! That worked.
你演技不错
You're quite the actress.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 -阿宝?
Dad! -Po?
爸爸 停下 -阿宝
Dad, stop! -Po!
找到你了 我们都找遍了
There you are. We've been looking all over.
你们用了武器?
You used the weapons?
没有
Uh… No.
等甩了那些人再计较吧
Let's deal with that when we're not being chased by an angry mob.
追啊 抓住他们 -快抓住他们
Come on, get 'em! -Let's get 'em!
天啊
Oh, my!
快 抓住绳子
Here! Take the rope!
快上去 我们走
Get on with it! Let's go!
走 -快啊
[townspeople clamoring]
抓住他们 -我们真的要这么做吗?
Get them! -Uh, are we really doing this?
别多想 贝斯尔
Don't overthink it, Basil.
如果我们抓住那群蠢货 就能发财了
If we catch those imbeciles, we're gonna be rich!
别让他们跑了 -快
Don't let them get away! -Let's go!
上啊 -走
Come on then! -Let's go!
快啊 -抓住他们
Oi! Get 'em!
别让他们跑掉
Don't let them get away!
“呕”
Ow, ow, ow.
本尼? -对不住了 兄弟
Ha! Benny?! -Sorry, pal.
你也知道我缺钱
You know I'm strapped for cash.
一千先令可不是一笔小数目
A thousand shillings ain't nothing to laugh at.
喂
Ow!
我绝不后悔
I regret nothing.
你的地图一点用都没有
Your maps are useless.
我知道
I know!
阿宝 快上来
Po! Hurry up!
我懂你为什么喜欢这些了
I see why you like this.
抓住他们
Get them!
切断绳子
Cut the ropes!
太刺♥激♥了
It's so exhilarating.
快走
Come on!
嘿 儿子 -你保证过绝不用武器的
Hey, son. -You promised not to use the weapons.
我也保证过要相信她
And I promised to trust her!
爸爸
Dad!
相信我们 阿宝
Trust us, Po.
你太不可思议了
You're incredible.
你太英勇神武了
You're formidable.
我的小心肝
Oh, you're my shmoopie.
我的亲亲宝贝
Oh, my Foufou.
不 你才是我的小心肝
No, you're my shmoopie.
你是我的亲亲宝贝
Oh, you're my Foufou.
小心肝
Shmoopie.
你是我的小心肝
You're my shmoopie.
这是我们能看的吗? -不是 管他呢
Should we be watching this? -Probably not, but whatever.
干得漂亮 各位
Nice work, everyone!
我们去跟游剑汇合吧 -对 没错 我们走吧
Shall we meet up with Blade? -Oh yeah, cool. Yeah. Let's do that.
快
Hurry!
沿着墙爬下去
Climb down the bricks,
就跟计划的一样
just like we planned.
我们没时间了
We don't have much time.
包围房♥子 绝不能让她们跑了
Surround the house! They must not escape.
天啊
Oh, my!
给你
Here!
扔啊 妈妈
Drop it, Mother!
她们在屋顶上
They're on the roof!
为了阿尔菲
For Alfie.
亲亲宝贝 -小心肝
Foufou. -Oh, shmoopie.
我要吐了
I think I'm going to hurl.
游剑还没回来
Blade's not back yet.
事情有点蹊跷
Something feels weird.
也许我对阿尔菲的直觉错了
Maybe my gut's wrong about bringing Alfie back,
但现在 直觉告诉我游剑有麻烦了
but right now, it's gurgling that Blade's in trouble.
你确定你不只是想打嗝而已?
Are you sure it's not a burp?
不 是游剑
Nah, it's just Blade.
露茜达女爵 你太让我失望了
Lady Lucinda, I expected more from you.
我给你最后一次机会
I will give you one last chance.
交出你和你女儿 我就放你们一条生路
Turn your daughter and yourself in, and I will let you both live.
然后呢?
So? What will it be?
我受够你们兰德雷斯的人了 总是罔顾国规
I am so sick of you Landreths, thinking the rules don't apply.
自以为高于一切 高我一等
Thinking you're above it all. Above me.
那么现在呢?
So, then? What?
然后呢?你们想死在这吗?
What will it be? Do you want to die up here?
也许我就是想
Maybe I do.
什么? -露斯拉
What? -Luthera!
都是你咎由自取
This is all your fault.
我会将一切禀告女王陛下
The Queen shall hear about all of this.
你好啊
Hey there!
给我回来
Get back here!
你怎么敢?不
How dare you! No.
不
No. No!
承诺就是承诺 但我不能留下
A promise is a promise, but I can't stay.
你们可以用我最后一艘逃生船
You can have my last lifeboat.
祝你们好运 各位
Good luck, everyone.
我会想念乘坐飞船的
I'm really gonna miss having a flying ship.
重死了
So heavy.
不如这样吧
You know what?
搞定
Ah!
轻便又时尚
Ooh, lightweight and fashionable.
你是对的 游剑需要你的帮助
You were right. Blade needed our help.
你的直觉现在怎么说?
So how's your gut feeling now?
我不知道
I don't know.
好像我吃了别人的酸辣粉似的 一直火♥辣♥辣地充满了罪恶感
Like I ate someone else's hot and sour noodles, burning up and filled with guilt.
去跟她谈谈吧
Just go talk to her.
那个 听着 我想跟你谈谈 阿尔菲的事 因为我的直觉…
So, look, uh… I gotta talk to you about this Alfie thing. My gut--
我觉得不能把阿尔菲带回来
I don't think we should bring Alfie back.
你说什么?
What's that?
那样太冒险了
It's not safe.
我们不知道可能会放出什么 说不定会放出大军 甚至更糟
We don't know what we might unleash. Could be an army, or worse.
乳齿象应该得到安息 虽然我很想让阿尔菲回来
Mastodon deserves to be at peace, and as much as I want him back,
但他也该安息了
Alfie deserves peace as well.
感情深抱一抱
Friendship squeezy.
我还要去跟妈妈说 让她期望落空
And now I have to tell my mother and ruin everything.
准备好出发了吗?
Ready to head out?
看来我们不得不分别了
I guess this is goodbye.
你确实变了 夺命狂魔
You really have changed, Reaper.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表