剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
这是在往哪走?
Which way are we going?
往光的方向走
Go towards the light.
这说法一点都不让人心动
Not crazy about that expression.
那把剑是雷电轮 你们拿了一路却毫不知情?
That sword was a Storm Wheel this whole time and you didn't know?
不然来英国那段路可以轻松不少
That boat ride to England could have been so much faster.
嘿 伙计 你没事吧?
Hey, bud. You okay?
没事 我能有什么事?
Yes, why wouldn't I be?
谁知道?
Oh, I don't know,
也许因知道 你哥被困在剑里而痛心?
maybe 'cause you just found out your brother's been trapped in a sword?
我们会救出他的 别担心
Hey. We'll get him back. Don't worry.
我只是…我现在没办法想这件事
I just-- I can't think about that right now.
我脑子里可全是这件事
Well, that's all I can think about.
多令人兴奋的冒险啊
What an adventure we're on, eh?
我们要带回阿尔菲 我已经迫不及待了
Getting back Alfie. Oh, I can hardly wait to get started.
如果她告诉你她要把你交给德雷克
What if part of her plan to turn you over to Drake
是她为把你交给德雷克耍的手段呢?
is telling you about the plan to turn you over to Drake?
我们能相信她吗?
Can we trust her?
我想这是我们唯一的选择
I think it's our only option.
新月来了
The new moon is here.
你♥爸♥应该带着剩余武器到了
Which means your father should arrive with the rest of the weapons any minute now.
德雷克骑士来我们家的计划 就在几个小时后 来…
And Sir Drake is planning to meet me at the house in a few hours to…
让你女儿锒铛入狱?
Throw your daughter in jail?
我们要分头行动
We need to split up.
阿宝、阿克南、露米尼 去码头跟平汇合
Po, Akna, Rukhmini, meet Ping at the docks
把武器拿过来
and bring the weapons back.
这地图能帮你们到那 -“伦敦十大不可错过景点”?
This should get you there. -Ooh! "Top Ten Unmissable London Highlights?"
妈妈 你跟我回家
Mother, you and I will head home,
去等德雷克骑士 夺回阿尔菲的剑
wait for Sir Drake, and retrieve Alfie's sword.
你跟我?
You and me?
没有别的含义
If it made sense any other way…
记住要做什么了吗?
You got this?
去码头、拿武器、回这汇合 小菜一碟 感情深抱一抱
Go to the docks, get the weapons, meet back here. Easy peasy friendship squeezy.
这是这些冒险里我最爱的部分
Favorite part of these adventures, right here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
下去了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
嘿 本尼的演出在上面
Hey, Benny's show is on this map.
肯定是老版本
Must be out of date.
其实这十大景点写的全是本尼
Okay, actually the whole top ten is Benny.
开始怀疑这是他自己做的了 懂我的意思吗?
Starting to think maybe he made these. You know what I mean?
谢谢
Thank you.
你令我刮目相看 露斯拉
I-I must admit I'm impressed, Luthera.
你真的很擅长布置陷阱
You really are quite good at all this.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
虽然你的另一个计划
Though it seems a bit pointed
可能会摧毁我们的家这点有点不好
that another one of your plans may end with destroying our home.
比起亲生女儿 你更在乎房♥子 真叫人欣慰
Nice to see you're more concerned with your things than your daughter.
我只是想开个玩笑
I was trying to make a joke.
那你真的很不擅长开玩笑 我们要集中注意力了
Well, you're bad at it. We need to focus.
露斯拉 我… -我们还有很多事要做
Luthera, I-- We have a lot of work to do.
根据地图 码头应该就在这
Okay, so according to this map, the docks should be… here.
没有啊
Or not.
我就知道 我们迷路了
I knew it. We're lost.
你确定你会看地图吗?
Are you sure you know how to read that?
我怎么可能看不来地图
Like I don't know how to read a map.
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing.
小心 -你哪来的?
Look out. Get out of the way. -Where did you come from?
我受够伦敦了
I'm sick of London.
总是黑漆漆、雾蒙蒙的
All gray and foggy.
等我们完事了 我要去沙滩上喝思慕雪
When we're done here, I'm gonna drink smoothies on the beach
躺在太阳下直到死去
and lay in the sun until I die.
听起来不错
Oh, that sounds nice.
你想看到我死?
So you want to see me dead?
什么?
Huh?
不是死那段 我说太阳不错
Uh, not the dead part. The sun part.
我意思是 附和你的话好像更合适
I… I mean, it just seemed appropriate to agree.
各位 伙计们
You guys! Guys, guys.
别去想接下来怎么样 直到我们开始想接着下面怎么样
We can't think about what's next until we think about what's, uh, now next.
就是想接下来怎么样 而不是想之后…总之就是这样
What's coming up next sooner rather than aft-- Whatever!
你们懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
你知道你在说什么吗?
Uh, do you know what you mean?
我很害怕 我觉得不对劲 就是那种感觉不在了 懂吗?
I'm just freaking out. I just feel off, like the vibes aren't there, you know?
我通常都是跟着直觉走
Usually, I get a feeling in my gut and I just go with it.
我的直觉告诉我要支持游剑 帮她救出她哥哥
My gut promised Blade I'd back her up, bring her brother back.
但现在 我的直觉跟我说 不能再掺合武器和被困灵魂的事了
But now my gut's saying we shouldn't mess with the weapons and all the spirits inside.
所以它现在在慢慢撕裂 仿佛要爆♥炸♥一样
So now my gut's tearing itself apart, like it's about to explode guts everywhere.
还是说我只想打个嗝?
Or maybe I just need to burp?
不 是直觉在警告我
Nah, it's the gut fight thing.
阿宝
Po!
阿宝
Po!
你在哪 阿宝?
Where are you, Po?
阿宝
Po!
不敢想象你哥哥…
I can't believe your brother…
将能跟我们一起坐在这里
Will be sitting here with us.
我们一家人团聚
The whole family back together.
听着 我早就想说了 但…
Look, I-I wanted to say this before, but…
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是在做我认为应该做的事
I was only doing what I thought needed to be done,
来保全你的安全
to keep you safe.
但经历地下墓穴的事之后 我意识到自己大错特错
But after our little trip below the catacombs, I-I see how wrong I was.
什么?
Huh?
从今往后 我希望你知道 我会全力支持你
Going forward, I want you to know, you have my full support.
应该是德雷克来了 准备好了吗?
That'll be Drake. Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Are you?
当然没有
Heavens, no.
没戏了
This is hopeless.
我们不如找个友好的人问问 让他指个路
Maybe we should ask around, see if anyone friendly knows where the docks are.
友好的人可能很难找
Friendly might be hard to find.
各位 我的肚子 它好像有点奇怪
You guys, my gut. It's getting a weird vibe.
他们什么情况?
Huh? What's their deal?
悬赏一千先令
Uh, a thousand shillings.
我们被悬赏了?太棒了吧
There's a bounty on us? Fabulous.
就没人能画对我的眼睛
No one gets my eyes right.
太烦人了
It's so annoying.
我们太走运了
Just our luck.
没事 别担心 马上就起雾了 我们低调就好
All right, no worries. Fog's coming in, just gotta lay low.
我无意泼冷水
I don't wanna be a downer or anything, but,
但我们是不是忽视了一件事实 在英国 熊猫可不是常见物种
maybe we're overlooking the fact that there aren't a lot of pandas in England?
嘿 阿宝 很高兴见到你
Hey, Po! Good to see you.
你被悬赏一千先令 身价不少啊 伙计
You're wanted for a thousand shillings. Not bad, mate.
这笔钱可不少
Oi! That is a lot of money.
这…
Uh…
那是阿宝? -是熊猫
Is that Po? -It's the panda!
就是他?赏金
Is that him? The bounty! -Is that him?
就是他们
That's them all right.
抓住他们
Let's get 'em.
那是什么?
What's that?
天上飞的船?
Oh. Or flying ships.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
你在哪 阿宝?
Where are you, Po?
阿宝?
Po?
阿宝 这里雾太大了
Po! Oh, it's so foggy here.
爸爸
Dad! Dad!
那是熊猫他爸 -他们是一伙的?
That's the panda's dad! -Wait, they're together?
他们打算坐船逃跑 快抓住他们
That's how they plan to get away. We have to get them now!
爸爸 -你的直觉现在怎么说?
Dad! -What's your gut telling you now?
这…
Uh…
快跑
Run for it!
爸爸 嘿 爸爸
Dad! Hey, Dad!
爸爸
Dad! -Uh…
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表