剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
科林 -怎么回事?
Colin! -What's happening?
蘑菇 我们受够蘑菇了
Mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms. We're sick of mushrooms!
我就说事情有古怪
Told you it was getting weird.
都退下 他是我的
Back off! He's mine.
我的意思是 我们的
I mean, ours!
他是…他是我们的
He's… He's ours.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 停下 他已经名草有主了
Girls, stand down. This one's spoken for.
我们差点失控了 大家都还好吗?
Ooh! We had a little slipup. Everyone alright?
他有兄弟吗? -是 菖蒲
Does he have a brother? -Yes, Changpu.
好险啊
That was close!
我没事
I'm okay!
我们走了
We're going.
这些归我们了
And we're taking this!
说得过去 抱歉 我们差点吃了你男人
That's fair. Sorry we tried to eat your guy.
他不是我男人
He's not my--
我是个男人 也是这个团体的一员
Well, I am a guy, and I am part of this group,
所以从某种角度来说 我是你男人
so in a manner of speaking, I am your guy.
你可以的
You got this.
专注在帮你找到维露卡的那种感觉上
Focus on that feeling that led you to Veruca.
让风驱散迷雾 指引你找到远古大帅
Let the wind clear the fog, and guide you to the Ancient Masters.
如果有用的话 你随时都能变成茶杯
Also feel free to be a teacup if it's helpful.
你真的做到了 抱歉 不能分散你的注意力
You're totally doing it! Oh! Sorry, no distractions.
远古大♥师♥ 你们…你们在吗?
Ancient Masters. Are you, are you there?
如果你们能听到我
If you can hear me,
我们因天山武器的伪造者想召唤你们
we call upon the forgers of the Tianshang Weapons.
我们需要你们的力量
Your power is needed once more.
这也太炫酷了
This is so cool!
我听不到你在说什么
I… I can't hear what you're saying.
我们得去那里?你说的是这个吗?
Oh. We need to go there? Is that what you're saying?
抱歉 我不够强大
I'm sorry. I'm not strong enough.
你在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me?!
气 我喘不过气了
Brea… Breathe… Can't breathe!
还记得之前你们冤枉我肚子在叫吗?
Remember when that stomach growl wasn't me?
这回是我了
Well, it is now!
天啊 你们怎么了?
Whoa, what happened to you guys?
有食物 快吃
Food. Eat.
科林 现在不行 什么都别说
Colin, not now. Don't say anything.
连谢谢你救我都不行吗?
Not even thank you for saving me?
好吧 -好吧
Fine. -Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
还挺令人感动的
It was quite sensational.
那就写首诗
Write a poem about it.
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
我们也有好消息
Well, we also have some good news.
在我的大♥师♥级监护下
Under my masterful tutelage,
克劳斯解锁了他的力量
Klaus unlocked his power.
干得漂亮 -做得好
Well done! -Nice work.
好样的 新加入的怪家伙
Good job, weird new guy!
是啊 就是我需要点时间
Yes, well, it'll be some time
完全掌握它 真正让远古大♥师♥出现
before I master it enough to actually bring the Ancient Masters back.
不必了 因为长齿大♥师♥ 已经告诉了我们下一个目的地
No it won't. 'Cause Master Longtooth showed us where to go next.
是吗?
She did?
如果你没有足够的法力
If you don't have enough magic on your own,
我们就得去个 跟法力相关的地方让你增强
we need to go somewhere with a bunch of magic you can tap into.
就是我们的老伙计 岩石怪
Our old buddy, the Rock Monster.
那个岩石怪? -怎么了?
The rock monster? -What?
世上无论什么 都不能让我再回到那个怪物肚子里
There's nothing in the world that can make me go back into that monster again.
如果我们不回到那怪物肚子里
If we don't go back into that monster,
世界也可能将不复存在
there may not be a world left.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表