剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
北面朝阳 我要在这里
With the north-facing light, I'm gonna want my condo
造我的房♥子
right about here.
福罗赞 听我说 我们必须在新月前到英国
Forouzan, listen to me. We need to be in England by the new moon!
与我无关 从此刻起 我隐退了
Not my problem. I'm retired, starting right now.
福罗赞 起来 我们必须得走了
Forouzan, get up! We have to go!
那艘船上好像有很多物资 我们终于大发了
That ship looks packed with supplies. We finally feast!
我的骨头 那两只黄鼠狼真是伤我不轻
My bones! Those weasels really did a number on me.
但无所谓 把我举起来 小子们 今晚 我们开宴狂欢
No matter. Hoist me up, fellas. Tonight, we feast!
贝斯尔 弹奏D小调
Basil, raiding music in D minor.
但我要去救我儿子
But my son!
不 我已经隐退了
Nope. Retired.
好吧
F-Fine.
是你逼我的 我要强征你的船
You leave me no choice. I'm commandeering your ship.
行啊
Sure you are.
不 武器
Oh no! The weapons!
拿那个
Get that one!
嘿 我是海盗女王 你们胆敢来抢劫我
Hey! I'm the Pirate Queen! You don't pirate me!
狂魔 我们去干掉他们
Reaper, let's get 'em!
狂魔?
Reaper?
我得把武器藏起来
I've gotta hide these weapons.
你真的要再弃我而去吗?
Are you seriously abandoning me again?
制止他们 爱丽丝
Hold them off, Alice!
那是食物吗?
Is that food?
那边
Over there!
那个箱子里有特别的东西
They've got something extra special in that chest!
去追他们
After them!
“我们带着新目标离开了沼泽地
"We left the bog with a new goal:
按照阿尔菲的指引前往古城”
follow Alfie's path to the Ancient City."
“右铖”?可恶
Anciempt Cit-g? Ah, dang!
边走边写也太难了
Really tough to walk and write at the same time.
所以我们要去找阿尔菲的日记?
So, we need to find Alfie's journal?
窥探别人隐私不太好吧 我也不知道 怎么做才道德点?
That seems kinda personal. I don't know. What's the ethical thing to do here?
露米尼?
Rukhmini?
你问错人了
Wrong person to ask.
知道了 我问问 有风度点
Okay, let me check. Just play it cool.
喂 游剑 你妈会有英国点心吗?
Yo, Blade. Think your mom's got any British snacks?
每到一个地方 我都喜欢 吃点小吃
I like to taste every place I visit.
感受下当地风情
Get a feel for the people.
我肚子也赞同
Him too.
你们最好都在外面等
I think it's best you all wait outside.
这可不行 你跟我爸都那么熟了
No, no, no. You know, like, everything about my dad.
我也得见见你妈啊
I gotta meet your mom!
我妈 兰德雷斯露茜达女爵
My mother, Lady Lucinda of Landreth,
是个控制欲强、残忍♥ 对你的“不合规矩”行为挑三拣四
is manipulative, cruel, and picks apart every little thing you do that isn't "proper"
直到在丹德拉芙女爵的舞会上
until you burst into tears
当着所有人面把你弄哭为止
in front of everyone at Lady Dandruff's ball!
丹德…好吧 那我要见丹德拉芙女爵
Lady Dan-- Okay, now I gotta meet Lady Dandruff!
你们不会见任何人
No one is meeting anyone.
我无所谓 感觉她很紧张
Fine by me. She sounds pretty intense.
什么?
Wha--
到了 兰德雷斯庄园
Here it is. House Landreth.
天啊
Whoa!
家
Home.
也太大了
It's huge!
要知道我可是住过火山的人
And I say that as someone who lived in a volcano.
你都没说过你是有钱人家
You never told us you were loaded.
哦
Ooh!
什么?等等 她干吗?
What-- Wait, w-what is she…?
在那等着 我去去就来
Wait here. I'll just be a moment.
这么晚了 你怎么还没睡? 你怎么瞒过母亲的?
What are you doing up so late? How did you get past Mother?
按你教的做啊
I just did what you taught me.
露斯拉?
Luthera?
母亲
Mother.
很高兴…
It's good to--
你好
Hello.
我们家有前门的
We do have a front door.
但你从来不用
Not that you ever use it.
我不想打扰你
I… I didn't want to disturb.
我就是回来一下 马上就走
Just a quick stop. Then I'll be on my way.
是吗?
Oh?
祝您早安 领主大人
A good British morning to you, my liege!
够有规矩吧
Proper enough for ya?
别理他 我才是
Ignore him. I do.
你好 阿尔菲女士的母亲
Oh! Uh, hello, Mrs. Alfie's Mom.
妈妈 我的朋友 朋友们 露茜达女爵
Mum, my friends. Friends, Lady Lucinda.
我知道你更希望我提前写信告诉你
Look, I know you'd prefer it if I'd sent a letter,
留下喝杯茶 “规矩”行事 但我们有紧急任务在身 我…
stayed for tea, done things "properly," but we're on a pressing mission, and I--
你带客人回来了
You brought guests!
他们本该在外面等我的
Who were supposed to wait outside.
我真高兴她终于交到真朋友了
Oh, I'm so glad she finally managed to make some real friends.
你们务必要留下来喝杯茶 吃点饼干
You all must stay for tea and biscuits.
是英国点心吗? -烤箱里有刚出炉的饼干 来吧
Is that a British snack? -I have a fresh batch in the oven. Come, come!
那些饼干有不同大小 还是…
So, these biscuits, do they come in different sizes, or is it…
她看起来人很好啊
Aw. She actually seems really sweet.
是啊 且看吧
Yeah. We'll see.
把它们放这里和那里 露斯拉 记住把桌布展平
Set those here and there, Luthera, and do remember to smooth the tablecloth after.
你总是忘记
You always forget.
我没有
I do not.
你是从事什么的?
And what is it you do?
我制♥作♥大型虫子
Uh, I make giant bugs!
天啊
My!
好多小蛋糕 五颜六色的
So many tiny cakes. And the colors!
它们都叠得好高哦 好像两座小蛋糕城
And everything is stacked really high! It's like a little cake city!
希望合您口味
I hope it will be to your liking.
天啊 这是什么味道?
Oh, wow. Oh, wow! What is happening?
应该是柠檬凝乳
That would be the lemon curd.
柠檬凝乳?
The lemon curd?
名字那么难听 味道怎么那么好?
How could a word so disgusting taste so good?
胃口真好啊
Ah. What a healthy appetite.
谢谢夸奖 妈妈女爵
Thank you, Lady Mom.
你看她 这么瞪你
Look at her, gawking.
如果换成是我 她早就说了
I suppose "proper" only matters when it's me.
淑女是不会瞪人的 露斯拉
A lady never gawks, Luthera.
淑女只会欣赏一个 绅士地说“请”和“谢谢”的客人
She simply appreciates a guest who says "please" and "thank you" like a good little gentleman.
一朝是小梅花少爷 终生是小梅花少爷
Once a Little Mister Plum Blossom, always a Little Mister Plum Blossom.
您有孩子吗 夫人?
Do you have children, madam?
它叫“露迷你” 因为它很迷你
Her name is Rukh-Minnie, because she is miniature.
有意思 你呢?
Charming. And you?
大型虫子!
Giant bugs!
我♥干♥吗老说这说得那么大声?
Why do I keep saying that so loud?
孩子是人生中最大的喜悦
Oh. Children can be the greatest joy.
阿尔菲
Oh, Alfie.
我的大儿子
My eldest.
尽管他是兵戈大♥师♥
Despite his work as Master of War,
还总有执行不完的任务 但我从不需要求他回来看我
despite all the missions, I never had to ask him to visit me.
不是人人都能成为阿尔菲
Well, we can't all be Alfie.
我不要求你成为阿尔菲
I don't want you to be like Alfie.
也不是人人都能成为你
And we can't all be you.
有礼数是普世美德
Having manners is a universal virtue,
即使你宁可假装自己是武士
even if you'd rather pretend to be some kind of warrior.
再来点茶吗? -我自己能倒
More tea? -I can pour my own.
你总是洒出去
You always spill.
那时候我才五岁
Maybe when I was five!
好啊 非常好 那么
Okay. Very well, then.
让我们看看你还记住了什么
Let's see what you've retained, if anything.
举那么高 茶会溅出来
If you pour from that high, you'll splash!
我要让茶在流的过程中冷却 -你会洒出来的
The tea needs to cool as it flows. -You'll spill.
我不会 -动作轻柔
I won't! -Gentle movement!
我知道怎么做
I know how!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表