剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
但我们必须以偷窃和 躲避追捕的罪名将你送上法庭
However, we'll need to try you in court for the theft and for evading arrest.
并非有意针对你哦
Nothing personal.
等一下 那我的朋友们呢?
Wait. What about my friends?
他们怎么了?
What about them?
长官 我和该逃犯做了一个交易
Um, sir, hello, uh, I-I cut a deal with the fugitive.
只要她配合我 骑士团就会送她朋友去英国
Her cooperation in exchange for the transport of the others to London.
交易? 你追捕露斯拉的任务本该很简单
A deal? Your pursuit of Luthera was supposed to be simple.
最多一个月就能完成 卡洛斯骑士
A month at most, Sir Carlos.
我…抱歉 我叫科林
I-- Sorry, it's Colin.
我理解这不符合规矩 但我已经承诺过了
Um, and I understand it is unorthodox, but I gave my word.
你让这件事愈发复杂了
Hm. You've somehow made this even more difficult.
但是骑士可不能言而无信
However, I am not one to betray a knight's word.
你听到了 科洛德 跟上
You heard Conrad. Come along.
喂 各位 别这样
Aw, hey guys, come on.
喂
Hey!
别担心 我们自己会拿 帮你们减轻负担
Oh yeah, don't worry. We'll take that one. Lighten the load a little.
不用 你们可是贵客
Allow us. You are our guests.
嗯…
Um…
我就继续看守这里了
I'll keep watch here, hm?
但能叫人给我送吃的吗?
But can you tell someone to bring me food?
各位?
Guys?
科林?
Colin?
借过 我挤过去一下 -喂 小心看路
Coming through! -Hey, watch it! -If I could just squeeze through…
吵什么?
Psst!
别怕 如果他们真把你关起来 我们会救你出来的
Don't worry. If they really lock you up, we'll get you out.
喂 -要合法 当然了
Hey! -Lawfully! Yeesh!
至少我们要去英国了 这很棒 不是吗?
But at least we're going to England. That's good, right?
但愿如此
I sure hope so.
把这些无赖海盗一个不落地抓起来
I want every last one of these pirate scoundrels rounded up!
碾碎!我被碾碎了
Mash! I'm mashed…
嘿 对碾碎机下手轻点
Hey! Ease up on the Meat-man.
闭嘴 -碾碎
Oi! Shut it! -Mash.
碾碎
Mash.
谢谢帮我们搬过来 接下来 我们来就可以了
Thanks so much for taking that, but we'll just take it back.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
如果它要上英国的船 就必须被清点过
If it's going on a British ship, it must be catalogued.
锁在谁那?
Who has the combination?
露斯拉?
Luthera?
亲爱的 我在给你机会 你必须配合我
Dear, I'm giving you a chance, but you're going to have to cooperate.
这只是行李而已
It's just… l-luggage.
上锁的箱子里放行李? 而且谁都不肯打开
In a locked box that none of you will open?
是啊
Yes…
非常好
Very well then.
可恶 这剑这么强吗?
Dang it, that sword.
那是我儿子的头盔 用来保护他柔软的头部的
See, that's my son's hat. Protects his soft head.
我爸说得没错 我脑袋超软的 跟包子一样软嫩
My dad's right. My head's really soft. Like bao, mad squishy.
这些不像是行李啊
This doesn't seem like luggage.
这些都是超危险的武器 长官 这手套差点让我丧命
Those are dangerous weapons, sir. That glove almost killed me.
它们强到能凭空引发地震、喷火
They can create earthquakes a-and fire from nothing.
都是我亲眼所见
I've seen it with my own eyes.
你骗我
You lied to me.
真有趣 他说的是真的吗?
Interesting. Is it true?
它们必须被毁掉
They must be destroyed.
阿尔菲生前一直在尝试
Alfie was trying to do it before his death.
我从未听过此类任务
I've never heard of any such mission,
而且用你逝世的兄长的名义 替海盗走私武器
and using your departed brother's name to smuggle weapons for pirates
也太下作了 露斯拉
is quite low, Luthera.
天啊 冷静 伙计
Whoa, okay, chill!
她说的是实话 世界正面临巨大危险
She's telling the truth. The world is in danger.
若真有如此强大的武器 它们就该归属英国
If these are truly so powerful, they belong with England,
为女王所用
under the purview of the Queen,
当然还有她的骑士
and her knights, of course.
是啊 你是骑士 应该做正确的事
Yes. You're the knights. You're supposed to do the right thing.
这就是关键 亲爱的
Oh, but that's the trick, dear.
我身为兵戈大♥师♥ 何为正确由我定夺 而非你
As Master of War, I decide what the right thing is, not you.
把箱子送到我的房♥间
Bring the crate to my quarters.
交由真正的骑士处理
Let a real knight handle this.
布蕾德?
Uh, Blade?
都是你惹的烂摊子 -你难道就一点立场都没有吗?
You've made a right mess of things. -Haven't you ever stood for something?
我站在英国的立场上
I stand for England!
布蕾德? -但这件事更重要
Blade? -This is bigger than that.
布蕾德?
Uh, Blade?
对
Yep.
噼里啪啦一顿打
Pippity-pah, parry, pah!
你真是个坏孩子 阿宝
Oh, you're being a bad boy, Po.
那还不是跟老爸学的
Just like my dad.
什么?
Huh?
是时候下流点了 阿宝
Time to fight dirty, Po.
我海盗老爸的痛击还是很有一手的
You just got pirated by Pirate Pop.
真是快狠准啊 爸
Kicking some serious butt, Dad!
我喜欢跟家人加深感情
I love family bonding.
退下 露斯拉 你越界了
Stand down, Luthera. You are out of line.
你妨碍了我
And you're in my way.
接下来怎么办? -上我们的船 它就停在…
What now? -Our boat. We left it right over…
我们的船…
Um… The boat…
还有其他选项吗?
Any other options? Uh…
我们走
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
这段时间 我很开心
It's been fun, kids.
无论如何 都不能 让德雷克骑士拿到这些武器
No matter what, Sir Drake cannot get those weapons.
他完全不懂其中危害
He doesn't understand the risks.
没错 而且我不喜欢他
Yeah! And also, I don't like him.
赞同
With you on that one.
你们无路可逃
You have no way out.
把箱子交出来
Hand over the crate.
休想
Never.
福福! -福福?
Fou-Fou! -Fou-Fou?
她想起过去美好的时光了 -真甜
She remembered the good times. -Aw…
他们跟海盗女王有联手
They've been working with the Pirate Queen all along.
抓住他们
Arrest them!
爸
Dad.
怎么了 儿子?
Yes… Yes, son?
我们打不过他们的
We can't beat them.
我愿意奋战至死
Well then, I will fight to the death.
不 我们会拖住他们 你就借机跟福罗赞逃走
No. You and Forouzan can get away while we hold them off.
我不要离开你
B-But I'm not leaving you.
我相信你 爸爸
I believe in you, Dad.
我以前没能相信你 是我错了 我一直都那么不听话
I didn't before and that was my fault because I was being a bad boy.
说是臭小鬼更贴切
More like a little stinker.
但你是海盗 经历过大风大浪的大场面啊
But you're a pirate who can kick serious butt,
我知道你一定能保管好武器的
and I know you can keep the weapons safe.
我爸是夺命狂魔 这可是超酷的
My dad is the Soul Reaper. How cool is that?
那我们新月之日在英国见
I'll meet you in England on the new moon.
我保证 我一定会好好保管武器的
I'll keep the weapons safe, I promise.
你一定会的
I know you will.
反重抛射
Pitty-hawk!
什么?
Huh?
你还是放心不下我吧
Could not stay away, huh?
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret this.
调转方向
Turn this ship around.
但你的人呢?
But your team.
掉头
Turn around.
好极了 你回来了 狂魔
Okay. You got it, Reaper.
她要逃走了
She's getting away.
武器
The weapons. The weapons!
什么?
Hm?
太棒了
Yes!
好吧 你♥爸♥确实很酷
Okay, fine. Your dad is pretty cool.
我就说啊
I know.
一切仿佛又回到了过去
Just like old times.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表