剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
克劳斯想要这些武器
Klaus wants the weapons.
他一旦找准时机就会动手 然后把我们…
He'll steal them the first chance he gets, then leave us for…
他刚刚救了我们
He literally just rescued us.
我才不想要什么破武器
I don't want the bloody weapons.
是啊 那你为什么救我们?
Oh, yeah. Then why did you rescue us, huh?
我带着种子回到这里
I returned here with seeds.
让我的人能自给自足
Food my people could grow on their own,
而不是总等着抢经过的船只
instead of waiting for the next shipwreck to plunder.
但他们不想要我的帮忙
But they didn't want my help.
他们只想拿回头盔
They only want their helmet back.
那些武器夺走了我的一切
Those weapons took everything from me.
所以我唯一想要的就是 你跟你那箱子滚出这座岛
So the only thing I want is you and that crate off this island.
标记 你在哪?
Symbol, symbol, where are you?
你好啊 伦敦
Hello, London!
珍重 再会 女士
Pip-pip and a cheerio to you, ma'am.
老板好
Guv'nor!
这就开始喝茶了吗?
Ah, teatime already?
小心 你个笨蛋
Look out, you nitwit!
祝您度过美好的一天 女士 -别犯傻了 把手放下
And a good day to you, ma'am. -Stop doing that, and put your arm down.
这里很有可能有追捕我们的骑士
For all we know, there could be knights here hunting us.
让他们放马过来啊
Oh, let them come.
标记 找到了
Symbol, symbol, symbol… Yes!
等下 不是它
Wait, no.
快来吧 标记
Here, symbol, symbol, symbol…
找到了
Gotcha!
等下 这好像就是个污渍
Oh no, wait. I think that's just a stain.
也许阿尔菲…
Perhaps Alfie…?
不 不是它
No, that's not right.
这根本就是大海捞针
We're never gonna find it.
会不会是它?
Hm. Could be?
不是
No.
找到了
Gotcha!
不 又是污渍
Oh no. Stain again.
好 要找的是 里面有小圈圈和小线的
Okay, okay, looking for a little circle thing in it, with, like, a little line thing in it.
我太喜欢这玩意了
Ooh. I love this thing.
让我觉得自己既富有又危险 主要是富有
I feel rich and dangerous, but mostly rich.
你那个吓人的玩偶呢? -露迷你?
What happened to your creepy doll? -Rukh-minnie?
丢进垃圾桶了
Threw her in the trash bin.
我从不随身携带两样东西 两样太多了
I'm not carrying two things around. That's too many things.
找到什么了吗? -这个标记就是答案
So, any luck? -This symbol is the answer.
我们离完成任务就差一点点了
And we're so close to finishing our mission.
是吧 我也觉得
Oh. Yeah, I guess we kinda are.
明天就是新月了
Tomorrow's the new moon,
老爸会抵达英国 我们就能摧毁武器 然后…
my dad'll get here, we'll destroy the weapons, and then…
成功拯救世界
World's saved.
任务结束
Mission over.
你就再也不需要神龙骑士了
No need for the Dragon Knights anymore.
小心点 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey.
好 我从上面没找到任何 那个奇怪标记的迹象
Okay. No sign of that weird symbol from above.
我们要翻遍所有地方的所有角落吗?
So what? Are we supposed to check every inch of everything, everywhere?
没错
Yeah.
要翻过所有角落
Leave no cobblestone unturned!
绝对在这里面
Really in there.
我们需要个对这座城市了如指掌
We need someone who knows this city inside and out.
掌握它每处洞穴、缝隙、秘密的人
Someone who's seen every nook, cranny, and secret.
嗜血成性的盗贼?
Bloodthirsty thieves?
投机取巧的地下孤儿帮?
An underground gang of opportunistic orphans?
不咬指甲 能抓牢东西的人?
Someone who doesn't bite their nails and can get a really good grip on things?
远不止此
Much better than all that.
快来瞧一瞧 看一看
Gather round, and be impressed!
不要错过神奇的滑稽虫
Behold, the amazing Jest Pests!
他是你说的那个人?
This is our guy?
从我小时候起 他们就在 这座城市的各个角落巡演
The Jest Pests have played every inch of this city since I was a little girl.
他们一定知道标记在哪 而且他们特别有趣
They'll know where to find that symbol. Plus, they're really funny.
好吧
Right… Right, right.
但滑稽虫其他成员在哪呢?
But, like, uh, where are the other Jest Pests?
你这个无赖
Why, you scoundrel.
不 你才是
No, you are.
差劲
Boo!
我很喜欢他的行为艺术 但…
Mm. You know, I love the arts, but, uh…
打扰了
Excuse me.
不
Oh no.
你是他们的人
You're one of them, aren't you?
听着 我会还钱的 你可以打我 但别打脸
Look, I'm good for the money. Just hit me anywhere but the face.
什么?我不会打你的
W-What? We're not going to hit you.
先别把话说的那么绝
Well, let's not rule that out.
我们需要你的帮忙 其他人呢?
We need your help. Where's the rest of your crew?
竹竿汤姆?秃头布莱恩?粗鲁苏珊?
Twiggy Tom? Balding Bryan? Sassy Susan?
天啊 你真是忠实粉丝
Wow, you really are a fan.
那些叛徒抛弃了我
Those traitors left me.
说什么“本尼 我们想看看世界” “别用你的棒子打我们了”
"Benny, we want to see the world." "Benny, stop hitting us with your clubs."
然后就抛弃了我 真叫人失望
And then they abandoned me! So much for a crew.
他们抛弃了你?
They abandoned you?
他们抛下你一人 留你 孤苦伶仃、郁郁寡欢?
Left you alone and friendless with nothing but your sad, dark thoughts?
我刚才说出声了?
Uh, did I say that out loud?
很遗憾你的演出反响平平 但我们需要你的帮助
I'm sorry about your show, but we need your help.
你见过这个标记吗?
Have you seen this symbol?
漩涡很特别 味道很迷人
Oh! Distinctively swirly. Ah, intriguing to the palate.
没错
Ah, yes!
跟我来
Follow me.
相信个为了生存 拿棒子砸自己的人靠谱吗?
Not sure I trust a guy who hits himself for a living.
我们别无选择
I'm afraid he's all we've got.
这一定是陷阱
This has to be a trap.
是你把我们送到他面前的 他肯定是想吃了我们
And you led me right to his doorstep. For all we know, he's gonna eat us.
我宁可吃自己的脚
I would rather eat my own foot.
听到了吧 他会吃肉
See? He has a taste for flesh.
听着 他还没有试过杀我们
Lighten up! He hasn't tried to kill us.
时候未到罢了
Yet.
那里有吃的吗?
I-Is there food?
吃的?那个木头如何? 看起来能吃吗?试试吧
Food? What about that wood there? Does that look edible? Try it. Just try it.
他们又回来了
Back to their old ways.
我去分散他们的注意力 你们带着武器离开这里
I'll create a distraction, you get the weapons off the island.
别让他们看到头盔
Do not let them see that helmet.
头盔有什么厉害的?
What's so great about this helmet?
没什么
Nothing important.
就是在冻人的夜晚戴着很暖和
Just very warm on a cold night.
它可以用风施展法力
It has wind magic.
很有趣
Hm. Interesting.
如果这些武器这么强大
If the weapons are so powerful,
为什么不用它们 把那些傻子赶出岛屿?
why don't we just blow those fools off the island?
因为他们是我的人
Because they're my people.
不要小看他们 被逼入绝路的人什么都做得出来
And don't underestimate them. They're desperate.
抱歉 走错房♥子了
Oh, sorry. Wrong house.
所以一旦我们找到标记 就能找到古城
So, um, once we find this symbol, that means we find the Ancient City,
摧毁武器 然后一切就都结束了?
then we destroy the weapons, and then it's game over?
这是最后的旅程?完结的篇章?
The final round? The grand finale?
大结局?结束倒计时?
The big finish? The final countdown?
全剧终? -计划是的
The endgame? -That's the plan.
我们走
Come on.
感觉一切结束得太快了
Feels like it's all wrapping up so fast.
很奇怪 不是吗?
Weird, right?
这里 就是它
There. That's it.
在这上面 快来
Up here. Come on.
有个小问题 如果古城在伦敦下面 为什么我们要往上走?
Quickif this place is under the city, why are we heading up?
大家注意
Hear ye, hear ye!
滑稽虫回归 我的新团员们 将为你们带来精彩演出
The Jest Pests are back, and my new team is ready to put on a show!
演出
A show!
快过来 -滑稽团回来了
Gather all! -Jesters!
不 什么?标记呢?
No! What? Where's the symbol?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表