剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
馒头…
Dumplings…
毒气! -有东西?
Poison gas! -Is that a thing?
什么?
Huh? What?
我不要又被下毒
I am not getting poisoned again.
用吹的 把它吹散
Blow at it! Blow it away!
不起作用 带上天上武器 弃船吧
It's not working. Grab the Tianshang Weapons. Abandon ship!
阿宝 这只是雾而已
Po. It's fog.
是吗?
Ah!
也就是说我们快到英国了
Which means we're nearly to England.
我们马上就能摧毁那些武器了
One step closer to destroying these weapons.
我要我的鞭子
I want my whip!
你永远都打不开的
Hey. You're never gonna get in there.
这是无坚不吹…无钱扑… 你没办法…总之它锁住了
It's impenetr-- apen-- intrenapen-- You can't op-- It's locked.
我要我的鞭子
Oh, I want my whip.
等等 冷静 我们向乳齿象大♥师♥ 保证过不会使用它们的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, come on. We promised Mastodon we wouldn't use them.
他又不知道 他都被关在那个风轮里了
He won't know. He's trapped in that Wind Wheel.
露米尼
Rukhmini.
没了它 我要怎么保护自己?
How am I supposed to defend myself, hm?
你要对付谁?
Defend against whom?
我们可是在茫茫大海中♥央♥
We're in the middle of the ocean.
你看你都做了什么
Look what you did.
你好啊
Hello…
夺命狂魔
Soul Reaper.
什么?
Huh? Huh?
你应该是上错船了 伙计
I think you got the wrong ship, pal.
这里没有什么夺命狂魔 他只是我爸爸
There's no Soul Reaper here. This is just my dad.
爸爸?
Dad?
看来你过得很充实嘛
You've been busy.
这个…
Uh-huh.
我可没上错船 伙计
But I have exactly the right ship, pal.
他 我就带走了
And he's coming with me.
什么?
Huh?
阿宝? -爸 别怕
Po? -Dad, don't worry.
这位夫人显然是弄错了
This lady's obviously confused.
她可不是普通的夫人
That ain't no lady, kid.
她是海盗女王福罗赞
That's the Pirate Queen Forouzan.
立刻离开 不然我们就把你扔出去
You can leave now, or we can throw you overboard.
魏民?
Weimin?
科林?你怎么变成海盗了?
Colin? You're a pirate now?
不 这只是为达目的的手段而已
No, no. Just a means to an end.
我是海盗 货真价实的海盗
I'm a pirate. Full-on.
抓住他们
Get them!
投降吧
Surrender now.
不 什么?
No! Oh, oh, oh! What?
见过爱丽丝 她可是个好朋友
Say hello to Alice. She's a friend.
能拿的都拿走
Take what you can!
上吧 孩儿们 我们开张了
Grab it, boys. We're open for business.
慢着
Not so fast.
我代表英国女王 在此征用此船
On behalf of the Queen of England, I am hereby commandeering this ship,
并收押你们为我的阶下囚…
and taking you all in as my prison--
还有谁?
Anyone else?
把平带走
Take Ping.
还有那两头熊
The bears, too.
他们两个都有悬赏金
They've got bounties on their heads.
在海上好好享受死亡的滋味吧
Enjoy dying in the middle of the ocean.
永别了 -喂 别走 我们也有价值的啊
Goodbye. -Hey, come on. We're valuable too.
很好 好极了
Great. Just great.
我们被困在这了
We're stranded.
如果能用鞭子 我三两下就干掉他们了
If I had my whip, I could have taken them easily.
什么?怎么回事?
Huh? What?
我也是带了工具的
I brought my tools. Okay?
我有严谨的“绝不能被困”准则
I have a strict "never get stranded" policy.
当然了 哪个蠢货会犯那种错误?
Oh yeah, what loser could ever make that mistake?
你知道她要带他们去哪吗?
Do you know where she's taking them?
所有盗贼的朝圣地
A place all thieves hope to see someday.
烛光湾
Candlelight Cove.
走私者的天堂
A smuggler's paradise
最残酷、狡猾的盗贼 躲避追捕的藏身处
where the most cunning, ruthless thieves come to hide from the law,
不过没几个能活着逃脱就是了
though few escape with their lives.
去夺回我的鞭子吧
Let's go get my whip.
还有我们的朋友?
And our friends?
对 也是要救他们
Yeah, yeah, them too.
我说往左边走
I say we go to the left.
我说往左边走 -对 你该说…
And I'd say we go to the left. -Yeah. You would…
传闻说海湾的海盗会将入侵者斩首
Legend has it, the local pirates decapitated trespassers.
但愿我们能见识到那个场景
Hope we get to see one of those.
绝对很有意思
This is gonna be great.
快看
Look!
上去
Walk.
他们在那
There they are!
我们得去救他们
We gotta rescue them.
别着急 小鬼
Slow down, kid.
好 我们的当务之急是混入他们
Alright, first things first. We need to work on blending in.
有了 跟我来
Ah, there. Follow me.
什么?
Huh?
什么?
Huh? Hm?
轻松地如探囊取物
Like taking candy from a pirate.
这也是足以引来杀人之祸的
Which is also punishable by death.
喂 你们两个
Oi! You two.
来了 抱紧你的脑袋
Here we go. Hold onto your head.
我家孩子的青年营 在为“救救海狗”活动募款
My kid's youth group is raising money for the "Sponsor a Sea-dog" program.
再多个十达布隆 她就能得到一支很棒的笔
Ten more doubloons and she gets a really neat pen.
什么?没门 走开
What? No. Go away.
抱歉 打扰你们了 祝你们开心
Sorry to bother you. Have a wonderful day.
他们好像人不错啊
They seem pretty cool?
那是你不知道他们的真面目
You have no idea what cool means.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
你觉得他们想干什么? 酒馆群殴还是大胃王比赛?
What do you think they're planning? A bar brawl? An eating contest?
但愿不是问答比赛 爸在压力大时很健忘
I hope it's not trivia night. My dad forgets things under pressure.
真是问答比赛就好了
Yeah, I doubt it's trivia.
安静 -福罗赞
[gasping] -[shushing]
注意
Attention!
法庭开庭
Court is now in session.
是庭审?太好了
Oh, it's a trial? Phew!
“太好了”?
Phew?
你好好看看 这里有谁会相信我爸是海盗?
Blade, come on, look around. Is anyone gonna believe my dad's a pirate?
这案子三两下就能结了
This'll be an open-and-shut case.
我想说 很明显
Uh, I-I mean, it seems pretty clear
你♥爸♥认识这个女人
your father knew this woman.
她很可能是 袭击过他住过的城镇之类的
She probably raided his town or something.
然后他英勇反抗她 导致她大发雷霆
He stood up against her in a moment of bravery and she's mad.
无论如何 他绝对是英雄般的角色
If anything, he's the hero of this story.
法官会让一切真♥相♥大白的
The judge'll clear everything up.
全体起立
All rise
恭迎尊贵的法官大人…
for the honorable Judge…
福罗赞
Forouzan!
什么?
What?
她是法官?
She's the judge?
规则就是规则
Rules are rules.
什么?
Huh?
平 外号♥“夺命狂魔”
Ping, the Soul Reaper,
你被指控违反 《海盗守则》第16♥4♥7条
you are accused of breaking Pirate's Code 16♥4♥7.
“规则就是规则”?法庭审判?
"Rules are rules"? Legal trials?
要是我知道 他们是一群纪律严明的傻帽
I would have raided this place 40 years ago
40年前我就该洗劫这个地方
if I knew they were uptight hall monitors like--
你们两个在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
这个…
Ooh, uh…
你怎么还没死?
Don't you ever die?
我奉命抓捕兰德雷斯露斯拉
I was sent on a mission to arrest Luthera of Landreth,
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表