剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
There's someone in there.
我没把水打开
I didn't turn it on. I didn't turn it on!
多谢
Thanks.
所有东西突然开始晃动 灯笼被摇落 然后…
Everything started shaking, and then the lanterns fell, a--
没什么是我们解决不了的
Nothing we can't handle, hmm?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你救了我们 太感谢了
You saved us! Oh, thank you, thank you!
有一些人很恐慌
Some of the others were starting to really freak out.
但我保持了冷静
I kept my cool.
是啊 我哥是英雄 把你们从他引发的火灾里救了出来
Yes. Our hero, my brother. Saving people from a fire that he caused.
你不是说你哥死了吗?
You told me your brother was dead.
我是死过 但又复生了
Oh, I was, but not anymore.
你是
…Uh, you're… You're…
来帮你们的
Here to help.
救命 -稍等
Help! -One moment.
太好了
Yeah!
你已故的哥哥有天山武器?
Your dead brother has the Tianshang Weapons?!
我哥哥他很迷茫
My brother, he's… He's confused.
他在那些武器里被困了15年
He was lost in those weapons for 15 years.
但我从他身上越来越能感受到
But I see him in there,
我哥的影子
more and more.
好了 一切复原
There. All back in order.
天啊 谢谢 英勇的不死伙计
Uh, wow! Thank you, brave undead fella.
不要伤害我
Don't hurt me.
我能让世界变回去
I can fix this.
也许此刻有更多人需要帮助
Perhaps there are more who might need a little extra help right now.
这是个很好的开始
That would be a good start.
别怕 爸爸 神龙大♥师♥来救你们了
Have no fear, Dad! The Dragon Master is coming to your aid.
怎么回事?大家都去哪了?
What in the… Where'd everyone go?
你好啊
Hi.
拉碧亚?
Rabia?
我现在叫“铁锤之手”了 这是我的军用名
I go by "Hammer Hands" now. It's my warrior name.
好名字 你自己想的?
Great name. You came up with that?
是啊
Uh-huh.
你朋友呢? -拉碧亚
Where's your friend? -Rabia?
你收拾好自己房♥间了吗?
Did you finish cleaning your room?
我叫铁锤之手 妈妈
It's Hammer Hands, Mom!
你得叫我铁锤之手
You have to call me Hammer Hands!
嘿 等等
Hey, wait!
大家都去哪了?房♥子、帐篷…
Where is everyone? The buildings, tents…
还有面推车?
Noodle carts?
被沙土埋了
Lost to the sand.
以前 沙尘暴只持续几个小时 但现在天气变了
These storms used to last a few hours, but the weather's… changed.
沙尘暴已经刮了好几周了
Hasn't let up for weeks.
客人都不来了 所以大家都搬走了 但是…
The customers stopped coming so everybody moved away,
这是我们的家
but this is our home.
好 听好了 你们不能留在这 至少现在不能
Okay, listen up. You can't stay here, at least not for now.
跟我去我爸爸家
Follow me to my dad's.
你们能在那安全暂避一段时间 等我们让世界复原后再回来
You can stay safe for a while and come back once we've fixed everything.
总有办法的
Somehow.
好啊 走吧
All right, let's go!
天啊 你变强壮了
Good gravy, you've gotten strong.
很有趣哦
Very funny.
谢谢 我还以为 我要被永远困在里面了
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! Thought I was gonna be pinned in there forever.
海盗女王呢?她问起我了吗? 她怎么说的?
Where's the Pirate Queen? Hmm? Did she ask about me? What did she say?
魏民 她离开好几个月了 -什么?
Weimin, she's been gone for months. -Huh?
不
No!
这个村子现在属于鳄蜥了
This village now belongs to the Crocodile Lizards!
地震摧毁了我们的河流 让我们失去了家园 因此…
The earthquakes destroyed our river and now we don't have a home anymore, so…
我们只能占领你们的家园了
Guess we'll just have to take yours.
你们住手
Hands off, guy!
盘♥古♥大♥陆♥居然制♥造♥了这么多问题
Pangea created so many problems.
我们不可能走遍世界 解决所有问题
We couldn't possibly travel the world fixing them all.
你还是有办法的
You can still fix this.
让地球变会原来的样子
Let the Earth return to the way things were.
我们想办法摧毁这些武器
We'll find a way to get rid of these weapons.
你说得对 露露 我能解决
You're right, Lulu. -I can fix this!
喂 拿回来
Hey, give it back!
这个很适合我 放我新…
This will look great hanging on my new--
你想干什么?
What's your deal?
喂 我们好好谈谈
Oh hey, let's talk, let's talk, let's talk!
你在干吗?
W-W-What are you doing?
释放信息
Sending a message.
等等 拜托了
Wait! Please!
阿尔菲 不要
Alfie, you can't!
盘♥古♥大♥陆♥是个和平世界 由我主宰的和平
Pangea is a world of peace now. My peace.
这里容不下不服从者
There is no room for those who do not comply.
立刻把这告诉所有人
Now, off you go to spread the word.
马上就去 没时间磨蹭了
Go on now, no time for dawdling.
走吗 妹妹?
Shall we, sis?
那家伙疯了
That guy's crazy!
嘿 各位 等等我
Hey guys. Wait for me!
没什么比老古板的走路方式 更能让你忘记沮丧了
Whoo! Nothing like good old-fashioned walking to shake the funk off you.
你为什么沮丧啊?
Why did you have funk on you?
老实说 铁锤之手 我最近觉得很挫败
To be honest, Hammer Hands, I kinda felt like a failure lately.
为什么?
Why?
因为阿尔菲 我朋友的哥哥 就是这一切的罪魁祸首
'Cause Alfie, my friend's brother, made all this happen.
他让全世界陷入了危机
Put the whole world in danger.
为什么?
Why?
因为他拿到了武器
'Cause he got the weapons.
为什么?
Why?
因为我不知道他是坏人 我算是把武器送到了他手上
'Cause I didn't know he was evil and I kinda handed them to him.
我把武器亲手递到了他手上
I handed them to him.
这一切都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我以为我们做的那些事 能让你明白事理
I'd hoped all these missions together would put things into perspective.
你想要回的世界已经破碎了
The world you want back was broken.
真正和平的世界不需要军队或骑士
A truly peaceful world wouldn't require armies, or knights,
或神龙骑士
or Dragon Knights.
如今世界再次统一 在我的庇护和规则下
But now the world is one again, under my protection, my rule.
我已经释放了信息
I've sent that message now,
一切都会按设想进入正轨
and all will fall into place, as it should.
那那些不按你的规则生活的人呢?
But what about the people who don't fall into place, hmm?
盘♥古♥大♥陆♥稳定后 我的力量就会壮大
Pangea settles and my power grows.
我也会找到新家
It's time I too find a new home.
我会在那看守 这个我发誓要保护的世界
Somewhere from which I can watch over the world I swore to protect.
阿尔菲 亲爱的 你吓到我们了
Um, Alfie dear, you're scaring us.
我不想这样
I don't want any part of this.
这一直以来就是我的计划
This was always the plan.
这是我们两个一直以来生存的准则
It's the code we both live by.
我教给你的准则
The one I taught you.
这就是“两害相权取其轻”
This is the lesser of two evils!
不
No!
什么?
What?
阿宝
Po!
阿宝
Po!
儿子 你没事
Oh, son! You're okay!
我听到好消息了
I heard the good news.
“好消息”?
Good news?
你重获封号♥了
You got your title back!
那个啊 对
Oh, right. That.
要来点面吗?
How about some noodles?
我不配吃面
I don't deserve noodles.
我让克劳斯和维露卡偷走铁手套
I let Klaus and Veruca steal the gauntlet,
我走遍世界收集天山武器
I went around the world collecting the rest of the weapons,
亲手递给阿尔菲
and then I handed them to Alfie.
是我 都是我做的
Me. I did that.
但我却无法拯救世界
And I can't fix it.
作为对我失败的惩罚 我再也不吃面了
As punishment for my failure, I'll never eat noodles ever again.
我要保持饥饿 时刻提醒自己这巨大的耻辱
The constant hunger, a reminder of the great shame I brought to--
天啊 这就跟肌肉记忆一样 我根本停不下来
Aw, come on! It's like muscle memory, I can't stop.
为了保护中国和所有人 我能做的最好的选择就是不再插手
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表