剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
被它们折磨得痛不欲生
idiotic, good-for-nothing monstrosity.
它怎么了?
What is it doing?
它才不会怎么样 不过是一堆不会思考的石头罢了
It doesn't do anything. It's just an unthinking pile of stone.
你好像让它伤心了
I think you're hurting its feelings.
它才不会有情感
It doesn't have feelings.
露米尼 停下
Rukhmini, stop.
也许你该道歉
Maybe you should apologize?
好吧 对不起
Fine. I'm sorry.
你得真心诚意地道歉
Uh, you need to say it like you mean it.
我才不会真心诚意 那不过是说笑
I didn't mean any of it. I was only joking.
冷静
Calm down.
显然是场巧合
Clearly a coincidence.
别再咒骂这里了 赶紧带我们去雕像那里
Oh, stop insulting this city and get us to that statue.
要说哪里的各个角落都充盈魔力
If any spot has a little extra magic you can tap into,
那非这里莫属
it's gotta be right here.
失落雕像
The Statue of the Lost.
速战速决吧
Let's get this over with.
起效了吗?
Is it working?
是谁将宗师从沉睡中唤醒?
Who calls the Great Masters from their sleep?
远古大♥师♥ 无意冒犯
The Ancient Masters! No offense.
对我们来说是远古 但你们看着依旧年轻
I mean, ancient to us, but you look great.
你们好 我是神龙大♥师♥阿宝
Hi. Uh, Po the Dragon Master here.
非常荣幸见到你们 我有好多问题想问
Such an honor. I have so many questions.
“神龙大♥师♥”?你不是熊猫大♥师♥?
Dragon Master? Shouldn't you be the Panda Master?
我怎么从来没想过这点?
Huh. Never thought about that.
阿宝? -怎么了?
Po? -Yeah?
待会再想 -对哦 先讲正事
Later. -Right, right, right. Priorities.
首先 讲讲坏消息
So, um, bad news first.
还记得你们锻造的天山武器 后又费心永久埋藏的那个吗?
Remember those Tianshang Weapons you made and then worked so hard to hide forever?
是这样的…
Well…
又是一无所获
Once again, nothing.
我拥有了世上所有力量 可他们依旧…
I have all the power in the world and they're still…
那是什么?
What is that?
面的招幌而已
Oh, um, just a noodle advertisement.
说是买♥♥两碗面
It's buy two bowls,
第三碗半价 类似这种
get the third half off, that type of thing.
“长齿”
Longtooth.
“远古大♥师♥回归”
The Ancient Masters return.
你
You.
你选择了她
You took her side.
别再荒唐了 你们都是我的孩子
Don't be ridiculous. You're both my children.
我没有选择谁 -去泡茶吧 妈妈
I don't take sides. -Go make some tea, Mother.
阿尔菲 你太过火了
Alfie, you're being ridiculo--
放开我 你这个畜生
Unhand me, you brute.
远古大♥师♥
The Ancient Masters.
事情麻烦了
This is troubling.
武器不是创造来拼合大♥陆♥的
The weapons weren't made to hold continents together.
你的哥哥在损耗元素
Your brother is straining the elements.
地球随时都有可能四分五裂
The planet could be ripped apart at any moment.
等等 你是说整个地球?
W-Wait, are you talking about, like, the whole planet?
哪怕是过去那么多世代
So many generations have passed,
没想到
and yet,
那次错误的决定依旧敲打着我们
our poor decisions still haunt us.
我就知道我们该把它们丢进宇宙
I knew we should have shot them into space.
那整个计划就是彻头彻尾的错误
That whole plan was a total failure.
我们只是做了不得不做的事
We did what we had to do.
那只是你觉得 -好极了
Or what you said we had to do. -Oh, real nice.
你们到底能不能摧毁武器?
Can you destroy the weapons or not?
我们召唤来创造武器的元素
The elements we summoned to make the weapons
应该足以摧毁它们
could be enough to destroy them.
好极了 问题解决
Yes! Problem solved.
但是…
But…
需要集齐我们四人才能完成
We need all four of us to do it.
我们还需要乳齿象大♥师♥
We need Master Mastodon.
新问题又出现了
Oh. That's a new problem.
我坚持不住了
I'm losing them.
解救乳齿象 如此我们才能彻底摧毁武器
Free Mastodon, and we will finally destroy the weapons once and for all.
抱歉 我坚持不住了
Sorry. I couldn't hold it.
简直太完美了
This is just perfect.
游剑 等等
Blade, hold up.
拜托 游剑
Come on, Blade.
等等
Wait up!
我们能…我们能想到办法的
We can… We can figure this out.
抱歉 你们没能完成任务
Sorry about your mission.
我说什么来着 孩子? 这就是浪费宝贵的时间
What did I tell you, kid? Another waste of precious time.
这不是浪费
It's not a waste.
我是来寻找 能让怪物走开的故事的 我找到了
I came looking for a story to help move this monster, and I found it.
那就是你的故事
Yours.
为了你好 能离这东西多远就多远
Do yourself a favor and get as far away from this thing as possible.
你能让它离开
You can move it.
求你了 救救我的村民
Please! For my people!
嘿 石头
Hey, Rocky!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
我就说没用
What did I tell you?
起效了
It worked.
妈妈
Mama. Mama.
妈妈
Mama!
看吧 你在里面的时间并不是浪费
See? Your time in there was not a waste.
太棒了 -太好了
Yeah!
他们做到了
They did it!
我们的村庄得救了
Our village is saved.
那家伙叫你“妈妈”?
Is that thing calling you Mama?
那个贼被困石怪
The thief, trapped within the boulder
随时光流逝 她日益衰老
Life slipped away as she got older
30年的与世隔绝
Thirty years in isolation
却从未让她丧失希望
But never lost determination
当残酷的命运安排她故地重游 她不顾危险 毅然前行
And when cruel fate made her return She soldiered on, despite concern
大山如浪劈开
So mountains parted like a wave
然面露惧色 她仍岿然不动
For through her fear she still stood brave
太美了
That was beautiful.
这么久以来 我居然都不知道
All this time I had no idea.
你就是我见过的最勇敢的人
You're the strongest person I know.
有个智者曾告诉我
You know, a wise person once told me
有时唯一的出路就是勇往直前
that sometimes the only way out is through.
我告诉过你了 阿宝 我没法对抗我的哥哥
I told you, Po. I can't fight my own brother.
就跟你对我下不了手一样
Just like you couldn't fight me.
痛
Ow!
你干吗?
What was that?
你是我最好的朋友 阿尔菲是你的哥哥
You're my best friend. Alfie's your brother.
但为了拯救世界 你必须对抗他
But to save the world, you've gotta fight him.
阿宝 我们已经谈过了 我没办法…
Po, we've covered this already. I can't--
听我说完
Just hear me out.
阿尔菲需要 五件武器控制远古大军 对不对?
Alfie needs all five weapons to control the Ancient Army, right?
如果我们拿走一件 只要一件
If we take one weapon away, just one,
乳齿象就能被解放 远古大♥师♥就能…
then Mastodon will be free, and the Ancient Masters…
摧毁武器 -摧毁武器
Can destroy the weapons!
我们得给我爸送个消息
We need to get a message to my dad.
我帮你送
I'll deliver the message.
你需要你的朋友
You need your friends.
那么唯一的出路…
Then the only way out…
就是勇往直前
is through.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表